December 16th, 2013

I think I may attempt sleep now. You are all special snowflakes.

via Janetter for Mac

@semibogan It makes sense when sober too though. Talking up the enemy is essential for maintaining budgets etc. Cybers are expensive.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to semibogan

@semibogan Oh THAT amenity. Yes, I suffered from amenity the other night. A certain hotel manager will be the death of me.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to semibogan

@semibogan “Amenity”? Do you mean immunity? Or am I too tired to understand words?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to semibogan

RT @semibogan: Just so we’re all on the same page, the Mandiant APT1 report was NSA psyops, right? [Makes sense.]

via Janetter for Mac

Just to be clear, I haven’t become a Senator. Yet. We’re not quite up to that bit in the narrative.

via Janetter for Mac

Somehow tomorrow I have to combine going to a Senate hearing and continuing not becoming an alcoholic. This could be tricky.

via Janetter for Mac

@drearyclocks But this is nothing like the movies I’ve been watching to prepare myself. Sulking.

via Plume for Android in reply to drearyclocks

Fuck how did our species even survive until now ? instagram.com/p/h-lRVgiFlx/

via Instagram

NicholasFryer Always tempted by anything straight & short.

via Falcon Pro (retweeted on 8:33 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

Salmon gravlax sushi with dill and capers? I am in love.

via Plume for Android

bitcoin_txt You can make money on it, just don’t get caught holding the bag.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:59 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

GuardianAus Tony Abbott winds back code of conduct to let ministers keep shares bit.ly/1c6tODp

via IFTTT (retweeted on 7:51 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

GuardianAus Asylum seekers living in Australia forced to sign code of conduct bit.ly/1bJK4rg

via IFTTT (retweeted on 7:51 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

Yeah, hip flask or not, I think I’ll go to this Senate rave tomorrow. aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.…

via Plume for Android

Are you allowed to take hip flasks into Senate hearings? Asking for a friend.

via Plume for Android

RT @monsoontrader Happiness is a belt-fed weapon. [Only if you have a mate and time to set it up. Mags are quicker to load.]

via Plume for Android in reply to monsoontrader

Like I’d be happy with something firing 5.56mm, it doesn’t have to be 7.62mm.

via Plume for Android

So you know how sometimes mention the times when I wish I had a gun?

via Plume for Android

More nuts than I can comfortably handle.

0x1C Word of the day: CYBERPARADIGM

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:07 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

I have nuts. Mixed nuts.

via Plume for Android

Interfering with an ibis.

via Plume for Android

“Attempt to justify tapping ‘stupid’, says Indonesian presidential spokesman”, writes @murpharoo theguardian.com/world/2013/dec…

via Janetter for Mac

BernardKeane Cue the usual complaints from people who object to me saying Tony Abbott’s an effective politician… sigh. He only, like, won an election…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:18 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@KeithConlon @ApostrophePong BTW, Keith, ta for the skillz. May you have much good fortune in your alleged retirement. Bet you can’t do it.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to KeithConlon

@ApostrophePong @KeithConlon What the bearded South Australian says is true. Kangaroo Island is magnificent. Well, Flinders Chase is.

via Janetter for Mac

KeithConlon And koalas RT @ApostrophePong: @stilgherrian any kangaroo in Kangaroo Island? [Lots! And wombats and echidnas and goannas and seals.]

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:12 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@ShaneBryan_Aus I’m not going to be YOUR favourite Woolies chick either.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to ShaneBryan_Aus

RT @ApostrophePong: @stilgherrian is there any kangaroo in Kangaroo Island? [Lots! And wombats and echidnas and goannas and seals.]

via Janetter for Mac

@monsieurpotts @SnarkyPlatypus This is what I am saying! The entire geographical naming system is a fraud!

via Janetter for Mac in reply to monsieurpotts

@qryss @leslienassar Stop that, both of you, or no ice-cream.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to qryss

I have yet to see an emu at Emu Plains.

via Plume for Android

Ah, I love it when political staffers send email recalls, giving the impression they think it actually does something.

via Plume for Android

Maybe Cory Bernardi should be paying attention to @paulcarr right now.

via Plume for Android

Currently 73km from Sydney and closing.

via Plume for Android

No, @jonoabroad,à wooly chick is something else. (Is the Taxi Club still in business?)

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus No, the other kind of recreational matters. The squishy kind.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Suspecting the guy messaging me as “my fave Woolies chick” and discussing various recreational matters has the wrong number.

via Plume for Android

gattaca@VirtualTal: @gattaca @spacerog I think global warming is a Chinese cyber attack, @60Minutes you with me?” < Don’t encourage them

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 3:57 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

nprmonkeysee I feel like missing the cut for the Brains tribe on Survivor would be a hard pill to swallow.

via TweetCaster for Android (retweeted on 3:13 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

dril at first i thought that Science was a shit waste of time. then somebody did a meme of it,. and now… hooboy.. now i like it

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:13 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Oh this is hilarious! Best satire ever, @Colgo! “Five Reasons Why The NBN Will Be Useless For Emerging Businesses” businessinsider.com.au/five-reasons-w…

via Janetter for Mac

In this week’s @DownloadABC I call for an internet “punch in the face” button, and @karalee for something far better. abc.net.au/radionational/…

via Janetter for Mac

I think I shall now shower and shave, find my pants, and return to Sydney. Slowly.

via Janetter for Mac

Here’s that US “60 Minutes” NSA story, or rather, infomercial. cbsnews.com/news/nsa-speak…

via Janetter for Mac

bitcoin_txt Bitcoin is for the productive class, not the parasite class…boycott fiat and slough off the parasite class in one fell swoop.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:46 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

GreenJ marry me … RT CanberraInsider: Malcolm Turnbull, 198pic.twitter.com/jUY3M655HgHg

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 1:40 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

snurb_dot_info Judging by the state of Australian politics these days, Christmas has become the season to be trolly. Ho boy.

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 1:32 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

I see that Cory Bernardi is suffering another bout of centre of attention deficit disorder.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @chrisberg: magnificent online.wsj.com/news/articles/… [This is true genius at work.]

So nothing new there.

Fibre to the Back Door.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @zdnetaustralia: Turnbull: NBN fibre-to-the-basement trial a ‘blistering’ success zd.net/1ja2KXJ [Needs more lube?]

via Janetter for Mac

I think the reason I feel so shaky today is the after-effects of a hyperspace jump to an alternate Earth that orbits within the derposphere.

via Janetter for Mac

stibbons Dunno why Schroedinger didn’t just pick up the box and shake it.

via Tweet Lanes (retweeted on 12:56 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

expectproblems “Went camping on the weekend with my girlfriend. We had an argument. It was in tents, man.”

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 12:51 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Email arrives containing plane tickets. [Smiles.] Remember they’re to the Gold Coast. [Starts crying again.]

via Janetter for Mac

I’ll draw you a diagram.

dobes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

via Hotot for Chrome (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @leslienassar: Yes, it’s a calculator app, but just look at it. Look at it! tydligapp.com [I’m looking at it. It is nice.]

via Janetter for Mac

“A doctor has ordered a man not to contact Telstra any more as it is bad for his health.” ntnews.com.au/business/man-o… HT @joshgnosis

via Janetter for Mac

And does that @firstdogonmoon Christmas Panto end with the Boney M Christmas Album? And why do I even recognise it?

via Janetter for Mac

“Yes. He’s a Libertarian, and a pain in the arse.”

via Janetter for Mac

It’s true. @firstdogonmoon’s Christmas Panto stars @chrisberg as the donkey. Who cites Adam Smith. abc.net.au/radionational/…

via Janetter for Mac

@scottcarson1957 @engochick @dobes Yeah look, no, don’t set fire to the swollen dead cows, they’re full of methane and go boom. Trust me.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to scottcarson1957

@jeamland At one point you said “At least put the safety on”, and I said “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

via Janetter for Mac

@engochick @dobes Those of us with first-hand experience with farting cows recommend against this strategy.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to engochick

So what you’re basically saying, @dobes, is that Joe Hockey IS nyancat?

via Janetter for Mac

I’m going to have to read all this bullshit, aren’t I.

HelloCullen Excuse me are any of these puppies Libertarian

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:23 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @glengyron: Bishop appoints Stott Despoja as an Ambassador. Adelaide Uni mafia in effect. [Surely this is slash?]

via Janetter for Mac

I think I might have to go to the pub and drink and cry and not come back until the NBN derp stops.

via Janetter for Mac

There’s a joke in there somewhere about “stretch marks” and “birth of a democracy”, but honestly I couldn’t be bothered.

via Janetter for Mac

_amroali The doctor in ’s constitution photo also moonlights as a specialist in helping you to remove stretch marks. pic.twitter.com/hRLYygLkP9

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:01 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

“… having found you on the internet in desperation and I am here to surprise you with this extreme offer you can easily afford.” I see.

via Janetter for Mac

Has Ackerman hanged that pig yet?

via Janetter for Mac

Look, let’s just look once more at @davpope’s cartoon from the weekend. canberratimes.com.au/photogallery/f… pic.twitter.com/1D3joOBNkQ

via Janetter for Mac

joshgnosis I think Australia’s car manufacturing sector will be replaced by flag manufacturing. pic.twitter.com/JhMMCICeW0

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:29 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

And here is the pamphlet, “The First 100 Days of Government” pm.gov.au/first-100-days… It’s padded out with plenty of big photos.

via Janetter for Mac

Nevertheless, “Tony Abbott reflects on 100 days in office” abc.net.au/radionational/… (The SoundCloud is NOT the full interview.)

via Janetter for Mac

A grammar question: Is it correct to start a sentence “Tony Abbott reflects…”?

via Janetter for Mac

Why can’t I just be like this all day, and then have a script editor turn it into some sort of series for SBS?

via Janetter for Mac

SnarkyPlatypus The pamphlet is worse than expected.

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 9:57 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Is there any way to arrange Nick Ross’ permanent sedation for, oh, six months?

via Janetter for Mac

Something is broken, but that’s not the thing.

via Janetter for Mac

QUICK EVERYONE A PUB YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF MADE A TWITTER MISTAKE RETWEET THAT FUCKER TO PROVE HOW VERY SMARTER YOU ARE THAN A RANDOM PUB.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @SnarkyPlatypus: I think I need a severe throat infection to improve my French pronunciation. [THAT’S WHAT THE SHIT CIGARETTES ARE FOR.]

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Si je collectionne assez d’animaux, je peux vous faire un nouveau foie, et il y aurait beaucoup de pièces supplémentaires.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@dobes @zyzzyvamedia People only missed out because they didn’t buy their Rolling Stones tickets with Bitcoin.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to dobes

If only Clive Palmer speeches had the same sort of videos as Robert Palmer songs.

via Janetter for Mac

@annetreasure @sophbenj Thank you. And there could be a band, “Clive and the Rantettes”.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to annetreasure

I wish I could concentrate on something. Anything. Well, anything except why the horny old people need to lick cane toads. I can do that.

via Janetter for Mac

In which @johnemcintyre nominates “Little Drummer Boy” as most odious Christmas song. baltimoresun.com/news/language-… Ping @jturner_ibrs

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je suis incapable de se concentrer et je suis victime de harcèlement par toute la faune. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Oh, there’s a pamphlet?

via Janetter for Mac

And that’s just the first story, @sophbenj!

via Janetter for Mac

sophbenj Looks like news.com.au is already on hols. Stories about 9/11 truthers, horny old people, & dogs licking cane toads to get high.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:59 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Tomorrow’s MYEFO is going to be a fuckin’ hoot! Must remember to buy popcorn.

via Janetter for Mac

“Abbott gives up on surplus”, writes @PhillipCoorey afr.com/p/national/abb… I assume that’s Indonesia’s fault too.

via Janetter for Mac

@dannolan Nah, anyone up here in an animal onesie already faces to risk of copping a bullet from some acid-addled yokel.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to dannolan

RT @dannolan: blue mountains panther spotted again [Yeah, I caught the train up yesterday.]

via Janetter for Mac

phbarratt Latest remarks suggest to me Mr Abbott is preparing the ground to blame Indonesia for the fact that he couldn’t “stop the boats”.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 8:37 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

semanticwill You people with your fucking compotes. If it were up to you, everything would be a compote.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:33 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

In my dream last night, I was looking for a decent kebab in Adelaide using an M16, which @jeamland kept insisting was illegal.

via Plume for Android

Of course, in China they put their rabbits onto a rocket and blast them to the Moon…

via Plume for Android

“Australian PM Rounds on ‘Singularly Unhelpful’ Indonesia”, reports Jakarta Globe thejakartaglobe.com/international/… Well done, Mr Rabbit.

via Plume for Android

ashfein This may very well be the best disclaimer in all of Wikipedia land pic.twitter.com/8NV29jaQ6k

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:51 AM, Dec 16th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

WAAAAAAAH IT’S MONDAY.