February 6th, 2014

I assume that given his outrageous comments against fundamental aspect of the rule of law that he’ll be expelled by his party forthwith.

via Janetter for Mac

Wow this Campbell Newman bloke is a bit of an ankle, isn’t he.

via Janetter for Mac

@dobes HAHAHA oh that’s right you watch the news I am so sorry for you.

via Plume for Android in reply to dobes

RT @dobes I leave you with the new face of Griffin pic.twitter.com/leMhAdQXSt [Or Griffith. But you know, facts, fuck it.]

via Plume for Android

OK, I’m having that “I’ve fallen through a wormhole” feeling again.

via Plume for Android

I think I am out of control.

via Plume for Android

RT @CommsAu A preview of Firefox Launcher for Android mzl.la/1av3y5L via @mozilla [Does do the kitten thing?]

via Plume for Android

MT @CassPF Q&A with @dannolan: replacing the political artifice with a ‘kinder, gentler more cuddly polity’ theguardian.com/world/australi… [Lulwut?]

via Plume for Android

“Cultural diversity network”.

via Plume for Android

The B Ark must be getting quite full

via Plume for Android

rohan_connolly NSW ad. Can’t work out whether it’s about the dangers of driving and texting or the dangers of masturbation! pic.twitter.com/SrxC5zhMI1

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:55 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

@HollyPsychic [Pats.] Yes, dear, you go away thinking that.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to HollyPsychic

@HollyPsychic You do that. You judge me as a “negative person”. That’s insight right there. Off you go to peddle your bullshit. [Pats.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to HollyPsychic

@HollyPsychic Good for you. Now shove your auto-follow arsehattery as far up every orifice as you can.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to HollyPsychic

Oh great. Now I have auto-follow astrology arsehats following me.

via Janetter for Mac

GordyPls “It’s ok Tony I’m here to listen. Write down for me on the paper how the Internet wag hurt your feelings”

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 5:33 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

This is what happens when Mercury goes into retrograde, people.

via Janetter for Mac

pjf The Rick Astley Emergency Hotline has brought joy to over 280 people. I feel I’m finally doing good in the world. +61-3-8652-1453

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:31 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

It’s not that difficult a choice.

via Janetter for Mac

kcarruthers can someone replace Scott Morrison with teddy bears now please?

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:27 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

jeamland Bill who?

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 5:26 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

iamviktort I feared this day would come. Gang wars on the rise in the streets of Stockholm. pic.twitter.com/qAbsbIoDTS

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 5:23 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

chrisberg hmmm cats instead of prime ministers is classic late capitalism

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:15 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @joshgnosis: It’s going to end with all government websites in flash. [That is a very real possibility.]

via Janetter for Mac

TrisD Where were you the day Nolan changed politics forever? pic.twitter.com/0CVVD5n01w

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:57 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

jeamland A Bill For An Act To Prohibit @dannolan From Being A Big Meanie To Mr. Abbott, And For Related Matters

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 4:56 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Oh this gets ever funnier by the minute.

via Janetter for Mac

So the Liberal Party of Australia has changed the HTML markup on their website to prevent Mr Rabbit becoming a kitten. Arms race on!

via Janetter for Mac

Who is this foetus who appears to be Attorney-General of Queensland?

via Janetter for Mac

chrisberg it is essential we respond with our own “meme” asap

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

GSElevator #1: Teach a man to fish and he’ll still vote for the guy that gave him a fish.

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 4:49 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Queensland’s tough new youth crime laws spark plea for UN intervention” theguardian.com/world/2014/feb…

via Janetter for Mac

Rudd2000 Small hatch in Paul Howe’s belly open thousands of tiny Liberals pour out ready to surprise fight Labor

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:46 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Who thought kittens could be so subversive?

“This is what we’re up against.” pic.twitter.com/O0gNzjBfa8 HT @prestontowers

via Janetter for Mac

“Mr Abbott surrounded by all the women in his cabinet ministry” abbottoirblues.tumblr.com/post/613933947… pic.twitter.com/5F4XkFMCz5

via Janetter for Mac

@tinyletter How long does it take your abuse team to turn around their manual checks?

via Janetter for Mac

dr_nic “What is this? Sochi?” My new catchphrase any time something goes wrong.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:28 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

5at5daily Today’s 5at5 was just sent, but it triggered @tinyletter’s spam filters for some reason. Waiting ‘pon a human to check it.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:27 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

feed_the_chooks “VicHealth found that violence perp. by intimate partner is leading risk factor of death, disability + illness for Vic women aged 15 to 44”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:08 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

paulkidd @dannolan how many millions of internet banking passwords have you stolen so far with your adorable, cuddly, spyware?

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 4:04 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@StatNerdery Well said. You’re an internet political hero. [Pats on head.] Do you want a biscuit?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to StatNerdery

@StatNerdery Very funny. If it’s not available I do without. I don’t feel quite so… can’t think of the word… that I must have peaches.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to StatNerdery

@MikeCarlton01 I’m sure I don’t know what you mean, Mr Carlton.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to MikeCarlton01

RT @KarlskiB: And that’s why they’re going out of business [Well exactly. Why would we prop up a 19th Century business idea?]

via Janetter for Mac

Why the fuck would I buy canned fruit when there’s a thing called a “greengrocer”? I buy fresh fruit. What is wrong with these people?

via Janetter for Mac

MichaelPeppard Me: “By your age, Alexander the Great had conquered most of the world.”
Student: “He had Aristotle as a teacher. We just have you.”

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:29 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Hello, this is Disingenua Frontbottom from The Australian…” Oh well played @firstdogonmoon!

via Janetter for Mac

@leslienassar @RealNickHodge Indeed. “Delete the tweet” always works. I’ve seen int in the media.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to leslienassar

My last DM was perhaps a little too blunt, but I stand behind the sentiment.

via Janetter for Mac

@RealNickHodge Oh far more frequently than people might imagine. Something something iceberg.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to RealNickHodge

Choosing to not tweet the tweet I just typed.

via Janetter for Mac

@mokargas @coreyspowell I think you can get an ointment for that now.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to mokargas

@mokargas @coreyspowell Meh. I did astronomy. A couple of years is nothing on astronomical time scales.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to mokargas

Lucky Mars. It got the asteroid that Earth so clearly needs. So unfair.

via Janetter for Mac

coreyspowell An asteroid just slammed into Mars and did…this. jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/de… pic.twitter.com/qgrf3fivmp

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

richardlfarmer Read Wendi Deng Murdoch’s Mash Note About Tony Blair: “He Has Such Good Body” vanityfair.com/society/2014/0… via @VanityFair

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 3:09 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

The stoptonymeow.com plugin is now available for Safari as well as chrome.

via Janetter for Mac

expectproblems The problem with the idea of replacing Bill Shorten with an animal is that nobody actually knows what he looks like to begin with.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 2:48 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @expectproblems: Frisbee after work today. WOOO. [So is that made with gin or whiskey?]

via Janetter for Mac

Look, people, all the Schapelle return by boat jokes were done yesterday. Do try to keep up.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @cxi: Oh. I’m 90 miles from Kabul though it’s all mountains. [Meh. Close enough for Twitter. They think Kabul is in Kansas anyway.]

via Janetter for Mac

It’s currently snowing heavily in Kabul, should anyone care. At least according to @cxi.

via Janetter for Mac

“Creative maths taints NBN Strategic Review’s revenue argument”, writes @zyzzyvamedia zdnet.com/creative-maths…

via Janetter for Mac

heosat .@TonyAbbottMHR You were quite dashing in your younger years. pic.twitter.com/9ALF3W7Ivl

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 2:20 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

MT @lenoretaylor: So what should Shorten be replaced with? [An effective Labor leader?]

via Janetter for Mac

This stoptonymeow.com movement is getting seriously out of hand.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @FarrellPF: Replacing Tony Abbott with kittens: Q&A with the co-creator of Stop Tony Meow @dannolan gu.com/p/3mgx9/tw [Oh top news!]

via Janetter for Mac

“Justin Bieber only smokes his marijuana out of private jets now” avclub.com/article/justin…

via Janetter for Mac

The Kittenification of Mr Rabbit’s reaches @SBSNews sbs.com.au/news/article/2…

Schapelle Corby, played by Chris Lilley. pic.twitter.com/8eqW7E1Eiu

via Janetter for Mac

workmanalice 1 in 10 Aussies use their phone during sex to text, call, email, tweet and FB. You’ll meet two of them on @triplejHack today at 5:30pm!

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:52 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @dobes: @stilgherrian @buonasahra @GreenJ explosive diarrhoea from forgetting to brush with bottled water is pretty terrible. [Rule 34.]

via Janetter for Mac

RT @buonasahra: I can’t take this seriously pic.twitter.com/XXLItpChG2 [But it’s on television, it must be true. HT @GreenJ]

via Janetter for Mac

Well the headache is fading, but there won’t be much productivity today.

via Janetter for Mac

dannolan When asked for comment Tone Abet said: “meow meow meow meow I’m a fuckin cat meow meow motherfuckers meow”

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 1:36 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

chrisberg stop lying labor liars

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:35 PM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

chrisberg is tony actually a cat or is this just another labor lie

“Horrendously disrespectful.”

via Janetter for Mac

@iDGiam @GrogsGamut @clmazin @skribe Where did I mention anything about my expectations?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to iDGiam

“Syrian Electronic Army claims contol over Facebook’s domain” rt.com/news/syrian-el… [If true, it’s not true now. All looks normal.]

via Janetter for Mac

Uhoh, here come the helicopters.

jeamland MT @stilgherrian: Yawning. Aching. [For you, to justify my love…]

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 11:37 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @SnarkyPlatypus: @GreenJ @mscott @19bk69 B1 and B2. [No, I think @bigbadave wins with P1 and P2.]

via Janetter for Mac

“Feeling sleepy? Maybe your brain’s too full” theconversation.com/feeling-sleepy…

via Janetter for Mac

@GreenJ @mscott Do those two potted palms have names? If not, they should. pic.twitter.com/MExfcEcPVE

via Janetter for Mac in reply to GreenJ

RT @BlogsofWar: Airlines warned about possible toothpaste tube bombs ahead of Olympics goo.gl/7JXPHJ [Oh this only gets funnier!]

via Janetter for Mac

“Flouncing” is such a good word.

via Janetter for Mac

snerdish Prediction: some people are going to point out someone’s logical fallacies and privilege and then the blocking and the flouncing mavenglaven

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:01 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“NBC: All Visitors to Sochi Olympics Immediately Hacked”. Oh good work. weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-all-… HT @clmazin via @skribe

via Janetter for Mac

piecritic This makes plotting it on a map POINTLESSLY DIFFICULT @AusElectoralCom.

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 10:50 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

piecritic Why the hell has the @AusElectoralCom provided a list of polling places on what looks like a typewritten + scanned document?

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 10:50 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @flwaustralia: If is your thing, check out the @ASPI_org Cyber Wrap aspistrategist.org.au/cyber-wrap-14/ [It is! It is my thing! CYBER RAP! Oh.]

via Janetter for Mac

RT @dobes: @dr_nic FTTB is going to improve telehealth in ways you cannot begin to imagine. [I don’t know, I can imagine quite a bit.]

via Janetter for Mac

My head hurts. No, really.

via Janetter for Mac

crotchety55@BadAlbumCovers: pic.twitter.com/tmPFXOtshf” I can’t top this!

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 10:26 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Bees for all the orifices!

via Janetter for Mac

RT @jeamland: I thought Paul Howes was their leader? [Oh I thought this was Labor’s leadership (see picture).] pic.twitter.com/edSX3WMYNA

via Janetter for Mac

RT @vealmince: They don’t have a leader or a party. Or a purpose. [True, that. Bravo, Australian Labor Party. Arsehats.]

via Janetter for Mac

If there were an equivalent to stoptonymeow.com for Labor I’d tweet that too, but I don’t think they have a leader at the moment.

via Janetter for Mac

It’s all the go in Wagga Wagga. I shall have to mount an expedition.

via Janetter for Mac

jeremysear You thought couldn’t top 4 dramatic slanty photos of the courthouse on front page? FIVE TODAY. pic.twitter.com/LCBWJY3t1r

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:05 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

And don’t forget STOP TONY MEOW: A browser extension that replaces photos of Tony Abbott with pictures of kittens. stoptonymeow.com

via Janetter for Mac

nichodges Ever wanted to be 100% sure you’ll never see Tom Waterhouse’s face in your Twitter feed? I built an app for it: bit.ly/MtzaO9

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:03 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Happy birthday, Mr President.”

via Janetter for Mac

jeamland RT @stilgherrian: Thursday. Happy birthday, Mr Reagan, wherever you are. [Bad Mental Images: Stilgherrian Monroe]

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 9:59 AM, Feb 6th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Take an imaginary journey inside the mind of Australia’s PM via the satirical tweets of @DeptOfAustralia” Bravo. buzzfeed.com/simoncrerar/pi…

via Janetter for Mac

Thursday. Happy birthday, Mr Reagan, wherever you are.