April 19th, 2014

That’s not the best episode of “The 9pm Edict’, largely because I seem to have been drinking. I recorded that episode at the pub.

via Janetter for Mac

I also referred to Senator Conroy as “Minister for Not Washing Your Hands After Taking a Piss”. [Blink.]

via Janetter for Mac

Why can she do this? “Because you are the Interim Premier of NSW, and are not a puppet of Eddie Obeid at all.” Gosh. Apparently I said that.

via Janetter for Mac

Ah, so it was in Feb 2010 that Interim Premier Kristina Kenneally announced the Barangaroo development.

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus I’ve been listening back to the Edict, and quite a lot of it still holds up. Scarily so.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Hah! Me in “The 9pm Edict” episode 2, Feb 2010: “Well, they’re always interim Premiers in NSW, aren’t they.” stilgherrian.com/edict/00002/

via Janetter for Mac

RT @SnarkyPlatypus: Bitcoin? pic.twitter.com/DkLamvuAWt [They’ll send you hate mail for that.]

via Janetter for Mac

For reasons which will become clear in due course, I am currently uploading old episodes of “The 9pm Edict” to Soundcloud.

Rearranging my Soundcloud.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @jasonlangenauer: Just had someone tell me “You look like a Lutheran”. [Yeah, you can’t say “Nazi” straight up these days.]

via Janetter for Mac

Further proof that The America’s inhabitants know little of the outside world. lyst.com/clothing/forev… Forgot who sent me thing glory, sorry.

via Janetter for Mac

@VanityFare1 Fair enough. The Cabramatta trip has exhausted me, but it was well worth it.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to VanityFare1

“Report: US ground troops to be sent to Poland, Estonia”, reports @starsandstripes, so there’s that. stripes.com/news/us/report…

via Janetter for Mac

TheWAWG RT @WestAustralia: A storm. Stunning pic by Golden Orb Designs pic.twitter.com/nQAZyyUhNf

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 9:25 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@VanityFare1 @paulwallbank @Brilliant_Ads Hah! An oldie but a goodie, that one. Always brings a smile to my face. Thank you.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to VanityFare1

@nancycato1 Lucky you. But why have you been let loose in Doha, Ms Cato?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to nancycato1

jimmyraynes I can’t stand Tony Abbott, but I’ve seen a bit of stuff targeting his wife lately and I’m sick of it. She is none of our fucking business.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:23 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@franksting Dulwich Hill light and heavy rail are next to each other. Dulwich Grove light rail is on New Canterbury Road.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to franksting

T minus 11 hours 54 minutes and counting.

via Plume for Android

Staff member told me that the next batch of light rail rolling stock will have cloth seats again.

via Plume for Android

RT @lhjh70 @stilgherrian In your world there are no people. [Safer for everyone that way.]

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus It’s better than the furnishings of the original parts of the line. Pyrmont Bay is dreadful.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@franksting Yep, to distinguish it from Dulwich Hill, at Dulwich Hill railway station.

via Plume for Android in reply to franksting

Entrance to Dulwich Grove light rail station instagram.com/p/m9-tIOCFnu/

via Instagram

Completely steaked. Heading back to Lilyfield to complete the day’s tasks and drink wine.

via Plume for Android

ivovic Really makes you yearn for the good old days, eh? @Taz_Angela :) pic.twitter.com/6tgtiY8ica

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:29 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

OK, take a deep breath, @erkpod. We need to determine whether this is just an arsehat family, or whether we’re dealing with pod people.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to erkpod

erkpod I just saw a seemingly joint FB account shared between 5 people (husband, wife, kids). You’d think there was an annual fee.

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 8:22 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

It appears that @johnmcternan has written some sense about this “OMFG Australia has gone monarchist!” arsehattery. blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/johnmcter…

via Janetter for Mac

NeinQuarterly I’ve seen the best crucifixions of my generation ruined by jelly beans and resurrection.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:53 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

OH, front bar, man watching the sportsball on TV: “Go the Doggies! Oh. No, wrong game.”

via Janetter for Mac

OrkneyLibrary If anyone at Record Store Day could get us the vinyl of this we’d be delighted. Will swap for bookmark pic.twitter.com/1YZaQu5kVw

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:43 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

thegrugq Bad life decisions… pic.twitter.com/aKLc9VFrxU

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 7:43 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@GreenJ Well I shall listen to you, even though I have now pretty much lost faith. In a manner of speaking.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to GreenJ

@SnarkyPlatypus @oberonsghost That chopping board should not be a thing. If Tony Wong were alive today he would be shouting at you now.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@GreenJ I am, of course, the ideal person to turn to in times of confusion. No wait. So are you on tomorrow?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to GreenJ

@garthk Thank you. I don’t thing it destroys my credibility at all.*

via Janetter for Mac in reply to garthk

@virag064 Knowing @firstdogonmoon, that’s not unlikely. I don’t know, though, he hasn’t spoken to me since he became a star.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to virag064

Goodness, @GreenJ, even I know this, and I went to a Protestant school where our chaplain used to be an AA gunner on the Kokoda track.

via Janetter for Mac

It appears someone needs to tell @GreenJ that Judas Iscariot was one of the 12 disciples, which is the whole point of the betrayal trope.

via Janetter for Mac

@virag064 Dulwich Hill was on my list of potential place to live, but I see today that the prices have already started climbing. Sigh.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to virag064

I’ve just had an evil idea.

via Janetter for Mac

Southland Conference, “Technology, Entrepreneurship + Southern Culture”, 9 Jun, Tennessee. I want to go. southlandse.com @SouthlandSE

via Janetter for Mac

There are tweets emanating from @firstdogonmoon that indicate some sort of film or something in production. I am afraid.

via Janetter for Mac

JennaGuillaume What the actual fuck. One Direction fan fiction ‘After’ to be made into a movie? | Sugarscape | sugarscape.com/main-topics/bo… via @twitterapi

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 6:54 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

cakeface How do you know that it was a crazy week? Here is a sign that my co-worker put up at his desk today. pic.twitter.com/jeJXsQy3gg

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:50 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@purserj @SnarkyPlatypus That’s why you always use a sharp knife, so it won’t slip, and guide it with your knuckle, and don’t be a wuss.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to purserj

As @Tarale says, “These phablets are getting ridiculous.” instagram.com/p/m9w1m6N0Mo/

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus Yep, it’s a straight-up practice thing. Your muscle memory will soon pick it up and it’ll become automatic.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus To dice carrots, start by slicing them julienne, then chop those strips into little cubes. wikihow.com/Julienne-Carro…

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@sylmobile Thank you. I’m kinda treating it as a trial run for some more structured wanderings, if that concept makes any sense.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to sylmobile

RT @CyberPrefixerAU: Qantas cyberplane turns back to LA after faulty cyberfuel pump [Good. Those cyberengines need that cyberfuel.]

via Janetter for Mac

RT @snare: If you don’t regularly think everything you do is shithouse, you’re not doing infosec right. [Also, everything else in life.]

via Janetter for Mac

@mgherman Yep, heavy rail and light rail are adjacent at Dulwich Hill, but not integrated.Maybe they’ll build a bridge joining them one day.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to mgherman

@_andrewtrinh It wasn’t bad, eh? Mind you, I’ve done much longer walks than that. I need to get back into the habit.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to _andrewtrinh

@prestontowers The heavy and light rail aren’t integrated into one thing, but they’re very very close to each other.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to prestontowers

@shelleybookworm I was when I took and posted the photo, but I’m not now. I’ve been posting everything pretty much immediately.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to shelleybookworm

I did know that fact before now. I’m just passing it on. Because I’m helpful.

via Plume for Android

Note to travellers, Dulwich Hill station and light rail is several blocks from the suburb’s core. Dulwich Grove light rail stop is there.

Dulwich Hill light rail terminus instagram.com/p/m9soiyCFlW/

Entrance to Dulwich Hill light rail terminus instagram.com/p/m9sguHiFlO/

via Instagram

@dobes Where might one obtain such an excellent garment?

via Plume for Android in reply to dobes

I shan’t take any more per-station photos because the light has gone and my battery isn’t so good.

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus J’improvise l’itinéraire. Je dois encore le script une vidéo ce soir.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Bankstown, where we wait for a few minutes instagram.com/p/m9pNOgiFhs/

via Instagram

jeamland Maybe some kind of policy development meeting? pic.twitter.com/9ilGRGE5BK

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 5:30 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

@SnarkyPlatypus Je vais dîner dans Dulwich Hill, je pense, et puis prendre le tramway à Lilyfield.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@pingudownunder In “Stilgherrian Live” there was a Street View segment. People seemed to like it.

via Plume for Android in reply to pingudownunder

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. La journée a été le plus intéressant, et il ya encore plus à venir. Et vous?

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I have reached Canley Vale station, joined a train, and alighted at Cabramatta, from where I shall catch a train to Dulwich Hill.

Canley Vale International Function Centre instagram.com/p/m9jHapiFsB/

Today’s Finance, Today’s Computers instagram.com/p/m9ixm5CFrs/

via Instagram

“We’ve paid a lot of attention to Tudor style, and it’s turned out completely authentic.” instagram.com/p/m9h-bfiFrD/

It is important to express one’s individuality instagram.com/p/m9g6FjCFqD/

via Instagram

@scottcarson1957 Thank you. I think you’ll therefore enjoy the return of my podcast “The 9pm Edict”.

via Plume for Android in reply to scottcarson1957

@ApostrophePong Yeah even the trailer for the US version annoyed me. If he’s been on a three-day cocaine binge, how come he’s clean shaven?

via Plume for Android in reply to ApostrophePong

Indistinguishable from the original! instagram.com/p/m9ftB1iFpC/

via Instagram

@ApostrophePong Some folks say they didn’t like series 3 as much, but I’m ambivalent. Still many magic moments.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to ApostrophePong

@staticsan Long walks through unknown suburbs is a distinct pleasure.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to staticsan

@scottcarson1957 Absolutely. That’s where I change my Twitter location, the train switches from rural mode to zooming through the suburbs.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to scottcarson1957

@scottcarson1957 Or vice versa. Obviously I am chuffed to be compared with Hunter S Thompson.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to scottcarson1957

@scottcarson1957 The Nepean, at least at that point, is roughly the point at which you leave the Sydney basin and enter the Blue Mountains.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to scottcarson1957

RT @sylmobile: NO CHEESE AT THE EASTER SHOW!!! [OK, that’s it, the terrorists have won. Raze the place, Sylvano. Burn it all.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

RT @NicholasFryer: At Emily’s Bistro in Quorn. pic.twitter.com/p04SUOGKrz [ How things are done in rural South Australia.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

Starting a new list, “People who I would leave unsupervised with nuclear weapons.”

via Tweetbot for iOS

@scottcarson1957 @llament You are both evil and wonderful, Mr Carson. But I suspect you’ve been told that before.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to scottcarson1957

@ApostrophePong That was pretty special, wasn’t it. Have you seen any of series yet? Ms Blanchett’s cameo in episode 1?

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to ApostrophePong

Now I want a piglet.

via Tweetbot for iOS

Said meat was a piglet slowly rotating on a spit, just reaching that point where it smells gorgeous but it’s not quite ready.

via Tweetbot for iOS

Earlier I passed a Vietnamese family having a party in their front yard. Most sat on a picnic blanket, while two men attended to the meat.

via Tweetbot for iOS

Nah, there’s I way I could get my own TV show, @llament, I’m not a chef.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to llament

D4m4g31nc @Greens @SenatorLudlam Would love to see these start popping up around Australia. pic.twitter.com/wXcW4TdivD

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:30 PM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Canley Hotel, which I shall now investigate instagram.com/p/m9abSoiFkK/

via Instagram

@staticsan I’m thoroughly enjoying myself, and probably getting sunburnt.

via Plume for Android in reply to staticsan

@_andrewtrinh I’ve just passed the V Lounge, but I’m not yet ready to stop walking. Looks adequate, will explore another time.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

Ascot St, which seems to have been partially reclaimed. instagram.com/p/m9YAY4CFgd/

via Instagram

As expected, this is another Greco-Viet town.

Further along John St, Cabramatta instagram.com/p/m9VtTbCFso/

via Instagram

However I have reason to believe the guys with the tattoos were here on unrelated business with a young Lebanese chap.

via Plume for Android

There’s a reason the Xiangqi playing is so serious. National finals today and tomorrow. instagram.com/p/m9UxCgCFrP/

via Instagram

@_andrewtrinh Whether I get to them today or not, I will eventually check out all these places.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@scottcarson1957 Indeed. I hope she’s still around here somewhere. Stories like hers shouldn’t be lost forever.

via Plume for Android in reply to scottcarson1957

This ain’t my patch. And I am conspicuously Caucasian.

via Plume for Android

I won’t be taking any photos ‘cos I’ve already been checked out by The Fit Young Men with Tattoos, Dark Shades and Leather Jackets.

via Plume for Android

There’s some serious Xiangqi playing going on here.

via Plume for Android

@_andrewtrinh I’ve been sort of based near Wentworth Falls in the Blue Mountain for three years.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@_andrewtrinh If I don’t handle it today, I’ll be back soon enough. Like next week.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@scottcarson1957 Except she’s not here. Mind you, that was 11 years ago. But she seemed to date from French days. Washed up here in the 70s.

via Plume for Android in reply to scottcarson1957

Watching a local police sergeant strolling past. Alone. There’s a time they’d never patrol in groups fewer than four.

via Plume for Android

Conducting certain business transactions, in the street, in cash.

via Plume for Android

@scottcarson1957 Of more danger at this Mekong Club is the 6’4” transsexual behind the bar. She takes no prisoners.

via Plume for Android in reply to scottcarson1957

“The world is for us to share and respect.” instagram.com/p/m9Os9aCFjO/

via Instagram

Struggling to walk after being seriously pho’d out. Gentle stroll, to be followed by the Mekong Club.

via Plume for Android

@_andrewtrinh Gawd, I’m trying to LOSE weight here. Perhaps Cabramatta and environs is too dangerous for me!

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to _andrewtrinh

@ApostrophePong I think you’re right! There was a news story that cited how many NSW Premiers we’ve had since Carr. It’s embarrassing.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to ApostrophePong

@scottcarson1957 Ah yes, I was wondering when you’d notice what I was up to.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to scottcarson1957

All is in readiness, and I shall begin. instagram.com/p/m9K7FqCFuL/

via Instagram

@_andrewtrinh Bear in mind that I’m currently based 100km from the CBD.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@_andrewtrinh My first reaction on seeing John St again was “Yeah, I can live here.”

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@_andrewtrinh I’m based wherever I open my laptop. The joy of being a freelance writer. My office is wherever I am.

Thanh Binh is just as I remember it. instagram.com/p/m9JwE1CFsc/

via Instagram

@OkanovicM Auburn is on the list for another expedition.

via Plume for Android in reply to __Marijana_

I leave the Cabramatta Inn as Pink Floyd’s “Wish you were here” starts playing.

via Plume for Android

@Colvinius @Kate_McClymont @SeanNic Ain’t that a wonderful photo by @TamaraDean? Not so great for O’Farrell, of course.

via Plume for Android in reply to Colvinius

Now playing, Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven”. instagram.com/p/m9HBRVCFor/

via Instagram

@D_Keating I was the closest thing to a bear in the entire building. And I shaved this morning.

via Plume for Android in reply to D_Keating

@_andrewtrinh This was my thinking. I used to live in Enmore and shop in Marrickville, another Vietnamese town, but Cabramatta is cheaper.

Now playing, Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” instagram.com/p/m9Fxq5iFmo/

via Instagram

Just like 11 years ago, there’s not a single ale on offer at Cabramatta Inn. instagram.com/p/m9FkJmCFmX/

Cabramatta Inn, because I’m thirsty. instagram.com/p/m9ElvsiFkv/

Salmon heads are on special for $1.99 per kilogram instagram.com/p/m9ERUHCFkT/

via Instagram

First impressions of Cabramatta: little has changed, at least near the station. instagram.com/p/m9Dv8zCFjY/

via Instagram

@johnluu Passing through on the way to Cabramatta for pho and exploration. It’s been 11 years since I was last here, apparently.

via Plume for Android in reply to johnluu

@CosmicRami @_andrewtrinh As soon as I thought of this plan I’ve been salivating.

via Plume for Android in reply to CosmicRami

Or, looking at the train stopping patterns, something similar but different.

via Plume for Android

Taking @_andrewtrinh’s advice, I’ll have First Pho in Cabramatta, then explore Canley Heights and catch the train back from Canley Vale.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

unsungsongs Bunnings Coburg. Where marriages go to die.

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 11:29 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

GrogsGamut Always like an Employment Minister who thinks people working more hours means there has been a productivity increase.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:14 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

Departing Sydney Central station instagram.com/p/m89qDdiFpU/

via Instagram

@_andrewtrinh I was inspired by the thought the other day that Cabramatta might be a good place for me to live.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@_andrewtrinh Thanks heaps. I’ve heard of all those, possibly on @JohnBirmingham’s recommendation. I think I’ll enjoy today.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@deejbah “In the future, all children are terrorists.”

via Plume for Android in reply to deejbah

@_andrewtrinh Probably Thanh Binh, ‘cos I want to compare with 11 years ago. Happy to take recommendations though.

via Plume for Android in reply to _andrewtrinh

@dannolan I’m familiar with Lilyfield to Central, but the new rolling stock I’m not liking. Hard plastic seats are hard.

via Plume for Android in reply to dannolan

@franksting @dannolan @SirLiberal Ah, I didn’t think of that. I’ll return via Dulwich Hill and do the loop. Thanks.

via Plume for Android in reply to franksting

The itinerary is: Tram to Central; train to Cabramatta; pho; exploration; drinks; train back to Central; drinks; tram back to Lilyfield.

via Janetter for Mac

spacehack 104 personal spacecrafts launched into orbit today! Help needed from amateur radio operators: kickstarter.com/projects/zacin… pic.twitter.com/oPm4MIVJz7

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 9:49 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Cybernetic jurisdictions and the Things of Internets” urbeingrecorded.com/news/2014/04/1… Yes, we must watch out of this sort of shit.

via Janetter for Mac

@PeteLawler The rant needs to be made. Why didn’t I know about here? That shall be fixed. Thanks.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to PeteLawler

@gusseting It’s my second @Pozible, and the project is already approved to go, so I’m all good, thanks. Just some polishing to do tonight.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to gusseting

@PeteLawler I hadn’t known Sophie Wilson’s story before, so thank you, no need to blow your brains out. Or at least not because of that.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to PeteLawler

BernardKeane *Face Palm Saturday*

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:30 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

SnarkyPlatypus I’m sure Kevin Rudd becoming the UN Secretary-General was one of the signs of the apocalypse. He’s the Whore of Babylon, right?

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 9:23 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

OzEquitist @BreakfastNews It seems few people are aware how specific @barryofarrell was in his denials re & : pic.twitter.com/I9lCbNlbaj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:22 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

So according to the US official in those two RTs, pretty much every teenager is a terrorist. She’s right, though, hey parents?

via Janetter for Mac

BernardKeane Obama antiterrorism adviser seriously says confrontational children could be terrorists at 1.usa.gov/1jg6bHT pic.twitter.com/D7QIQgWeyj

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:19 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

BernardKeane My god, she actually did say this RT @newshtwit: “White House Counterterror Chief: “Confrontational” Children Could be Terrorists”

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:15 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

SatPaper Rudd’s new plot to lead the UN. Our front page, in newsagents now: ow.ly/i/5hLPI

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 9:14 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@judgmentalmaps @misswired @SnarkyPlatypus I’m working on a process for collaborating on such things, so I’ll use this as a test. Soon.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to judgmentalmaps

@jdub Squik! Squik! Squik! Squik! Squik!

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jdub

T minus 24 hours and counting.

via Janetter for Mac

@iain_chalmers Indeed. I shall SMEG up and bring Twitter to Cabramatta.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to iain_chalmers

@Manic_Henry Thanks. I’ll explore. But I’ll probably go to Thanh Binh, since that’s where I was 11 years ago and I want to compare etc.

via Janetter for Mac

@thegrugq Oh yeah, I knew that! That’s for reminding me to not be an idiot.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to thegrugq

MalwareJake So @symantec sent this to me today. Not on the 10th when they rolled patches. You know, in case like late news… pic.twitter.com/8aZPVfMJdj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:52 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @thegrugq: There’s a message in here for someone… pic.twitter.com/DVKhksUmEY [Oh that’s great work. From where?]

via Janetter for Mac

@Manic_Henry I’ve no idea. It’s more than 11 years since I’ve been there.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to Manic_Henry

If you’re brave, you can WATCH @ClaireRPorter and me do the @DownloadABC segment on password managers on RN TV. youtube.com/watch?v=9CKBWu…

via Janetter for Mac

Have you listened to @ClaireRPorter and me “help” @marcfennell do this week’s @DownloadABC yet? Why not? abc.net.au/radionational/…

via Janetter for Mac

“An Open Letter to Brogrammers”, written far more politely than I’d have done. tacit.livejournal.com/588807.html

via Janetter for Mac

Sat plan: Washing (under way); excursion to Cabramatta; pho; location scouting; final prep for tomorrow’s project launch; wine and sarcasm.

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus @kjmci Sydney’s map will probably suffer the same effect, unless I re-project the map with a logarithmic east-west scale.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

This is a brilliant resource for designers. samsungdesign dot tumblr dot com. samsungdesign.tumblr.com

via Janetter for Mac

Vice_Is_Hip How The Chemical Brother’s comeback album is just a Gameboy Colour without any games

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:13 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

T minus 24 hours 49 minutes and counting. Ping @sylmobile.

via Janetter for Mac

Well, @judgmentalmaps, your wish is my command. I’ve added it to The List. @misswired @SnarkyPlatypus

via Janetter for Mac in reply to judgmentalmaps

@AshGhebranious I’ll look out for him. That would be an excellent long arc.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to AshGhebranious

@BXGD It’s almost always lemons with pho here. I suspect it’s ‘cos Vietnamese settled in market garden areas previously settled by Greeks.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to BXGD

RT @StephenByrne86: I fear I may have gone too far this time pic.twitter.com/IU3RmF5h6j [Or, conversely, not far enough. HT @SnarkyPlatypus]

via Janetter for Mac

That fact has kinda thrown me.

via Janetter for Mac

I still find it hard to believe that it’s been more than a decade since I’ve been to Cabramatta. That’s outrageous. I’m ashamed, in fact.

Why I will be visiting Cabramatta today, part 2. pic.twitter.com/v5fkNUBsGG

Why I will be visiting Cabramatta today, part 1. pic.twitter.com/jfJXjeJhGN

via Janetter for Mac

The photo of Barry O’Farrell in the previous tweet is from @TamaraDean and remarkably apt.

via Janetter for Mac

The more @SeanNic and @Kate_McClymont dig, the more O’Farrell’s resignation seems correct. smh.com.au/nsw/job-offer-… pic.twitter.com/Mfr1nOa8x0

via Janetter for Mac

My last time in Cabramatta was 2002. Unbeknown to @ApostrophePong and me, it was Tết Trung Thu. Bob Carr was Premier. pic.twitter.com/jxcLbnPBcs

via Janetter for Mac

@stevebwriter @SnarkyPlatypus Urban social geography was one of my fascinations at school. I very nearly became a cartographer.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to stevebwriter

Yes, @MsLods, I do know @kcarruthers, as it happens. There’s no need to be so surprised.

via Janetter for Mac

It would appear that @judgmentalmaps has not yet tackled Sydney. I suspect that I should deal with this omission.

via Janetter for Mac

ameliashowalter These blowups over white/male speaker lists are so common, I created a handy chart! pic.twitter.com/5ABmoMtjaT

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:38 AM, Apr 19th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

If anyone would like to join me for pho in Cabramatta today, that might be acceptable.

via Janetter for Mac

@Chiangrabbo Oh, I don’t know Verlaine. No, it’s a Biblical reference. “Father, why hast thou forsaken me?” It’s Easter and I have no taste.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to Chiangrabbo

In answer to your question, the latter. And I’ve glad you also saw the potential symbolism.

via Janetter for Mac

It seems Google’s Street View car went through Cabramatta early. The shops on this vibrant street are all shuttered. google.com.au/maps/@-33.8951…

via Janetter for Mac

Sat plan, draft: Washing; excursion to Cabramatta google.com.au/maps/@-33.8951…; finalise arrangements launch the SEKRIT thing tomorrow; wine.

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus J’ai eu exactement la même pensée! C’est aussi une bonne chanson. En outre, remarquablement japonais.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

I HAVE MADE THE SECOND DECISION AS WELL.

via Janetter for Mac

Les beaucoup de larmes de Jésus.

via Janetter for Mac

I already have made one of the two key decisions that I need to make today, and it is not yet even 0600. Now, to make the other.

via Janetter for Mac

«Le podcast, pourquoi m’as-tu abandonné?»

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Je vais mettre fin à la campagne le 29 Avril (midi, comme il se doit) peu de temps avant l’éclipse et la Nouvelle Lune.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus Oui, j’aime bien que le symbolisme, et de nombreux bienfaiteurs potentiels portera une attention à l’époque. Il est décidé.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus Je dois choisir le meilleur moment, symboliquement. À 21 heures? Ou demain, “La résurrection de 9 heures”?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus C’est l’une des décisions. Je vais tout préparer pour le projet secret aujourd’hui, mais …

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je vis dans un monde de douleur et de prendre des décisions difficiles. Mais il est trop tôt. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Saturday, and that is the only aspect that I’m willing to commit to just yet.