September 10th, 2014

TheTall_Bot A digital watch and a U2 album. It’s like Christmas morning 1984.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:38 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@Patrickavenell Indeed. Was there anything you didn’t include in it?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to Patrickavenell

sinomoritsukasa 早速Apple Watchを入手してしまいました!ウェブサイトのビジュアルや説明文も凝っていて素敵です!すっごく気に入ってしまい、すぐに完食してしまいました! pic.twitter.com/EVXqDbwARL

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:12 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

So @Patrickavenell reviews the Beats Solo2 and tells the entire history of the universe. applianceretailer.com.au/2014/09/beats-…

via Janetter for Mac

NYDailyNews Apple Pay, Apple Watch enable wallet-free lifestyle but experts concerned over health data. nydn.us/1oqvXet pic.twitter.com/B2zrRvKDqc

via Buffer (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @purserj: Never read the tech media the day after an apple release [Or ever, really.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to purserj

tomatom With 2 love holes! ift.tt/1nKpzyS pic.twitter.com/wNlivgx6mi

via IFTTT (retweeted on 2:23 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

anildash Microsoft should make the Surface into a huge-ass table again and win the phone size war.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:02 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

A hot shower has not improved things. I’m cancelling everything for the day. I need to make sure I’ll be good to deliver tomorrow’s lecture.

via Janetter for Mac

In which the operator of @austmusicians proves to be a complete and utter Z-grade fuckwit. pic.twitter.com/hgiVo0uKvN

via Janetter for Mac

garwboy U2 and Apple have a long history together. “Where the streets have no name” was inspired by the launch of Apple Maps.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:20 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

thegrugq_ebooks Totally useless.

via Orwell for iPhone (retweeted on 1:17 PM, Sep 10th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Start from the bottom and read up as Anil Dash and Paul Ford liveblog the Apple thing. medium.com/message/apple-…

via Janetter for Mac

I gather that I’ve got a whole bunch of voicemails. They can wait until I’m slightly less blurry.

via Janetter for Mac

Well that extra sleep was much, much needed. I still feel dreadful, and there’s too much pain, but I suspect I’ll live.

via Janetter for Mac

Indeed a couple more hours of sloth, I think. I feel dreadful. Wake me when someone says something sensible.

Can I be bothered with today?

Wednesday. There is a constant, dull whining sound. Make of that what you will. Wednesday.