March 10th, 2019

vanOnselenP 🤔 pic.twitter.com/GG203c8QUA

via Echofon (retweeted on 3:28 PM, Mar 10th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

RichardEngel Surrendeing ISIS men tell me, they were just cooks, cleaners and bottlewashers. I said “with so many cooks you must..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hm

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:56 PM, Mar 10th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

So if this “massive and gorgeous” work of art won’t survive the truck journey, how does he propose to “ship it out..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wl

InternetHippo Requiring everyone’s clocks to be the same is communism. Let the free market decide what time it is

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 11:24 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Rabe9 today is the NSW Liberal launch, which means it’s time to look back on the best/worst campaign launch of all time..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uf

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:23 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Voting in the NSW election starts tomorrow, should you want to get it out of the way.

doryheartsbooks Um… Korea is trending a hashtag for Captain Marvel’s Goose in which people are editing their cats into a Captain..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cs

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:32 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Sun plan, draft: Very slow start; consider the week ahead; Weekly Wrap; prepare some material for a news story I’ll..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hq

Sun plan, background: I seem to be getting better, slowly, but I’m still sweating inappropriately and the headaches..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…E8

mrsfrasiercrane i love this pic.twitter.com/ixerSo2ERW

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:38 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@jpwarren Oh thank you. I kept it to 30 minutes because I wanted to get it out the door. It also needs slightly mor..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Du

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

jeamland This aged well… twitter.com/jeamland/statu…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:28 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Ky1eLong Shoutout my agent twitter.com/chisportupdate…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:21 AM, Mar 10th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@RealNickHodge I appreciate being made aware of important cephalopod news.

via TweetDeck in reply to RealNickHodge

I’d call it a nightmare except that the main plot line of incinerating everyone seems a calm-headed, reasonable out..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yO

This isn’t much fun.

Sunday. Fear. It’s all about the fear. And the flamethrowers. Sunday.