May 9th, 2019

It turns out that @NicholasFryer didn’t know what Passion Pop is.

upulie they are just bacon dogs aren’t they twitter.com/angie_karan/st…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:15 PM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

duckmaus Siri, show me someone who doesn’t trust the Government to run its own official petitions website competently but wh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…BD

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:08 PM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Thu plan, revised: Podcast recording with @NicholasFryer (done); post-production, so the podcast can appear first t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mz

@NicholasFryer … and now we’ve finished recording. We ran a bit long, so let me look at the schedule. I think..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5X

I’ll deal with your excellent* replies shortly.

… and now we’ve finished recording. We ran a bit long, so let me look at the schedule. I think @zdnetaustralia wi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jv

@NicholasFryer The podcast pre-production is going reasonably well, despite my snuffles.

Number of days since Budget Night: 37.

Thu plan, confirmed: Podcast pre-production (in progress now); 1330 podcast recording with @NicholasFryer; write fo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pu

SuperCroup Usual reminder that you are not stuck “in” traffic: you *are* the traffic.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:02 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@dobes I do quite like them, but this paid comes by every morning at the moment. I’ll get them some seed on the wee..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xe

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

CanberraInsider May 9, 1901: Australia’s federal Parliament sat for the first time, at Melbourne’s Royal Exhibition Building. pic.twitter.com/qwxj0WvIzk

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:54 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

WILL YOU GODDAM CRIMSON JERKBIRDS STOP THROWING THINGS ONTO THE ROOF IT IS REALLY ANNOYING.

@laurenetrim @dobes Thanks. I’ve been wondering why I’ve been so tired this week and now I know.

via TweetDeck in reply to laurenetrim

@dobes @rohan_p What are you planning to use that for?

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

damonism @SimonJackman Looks remarkably similar by proportion of enrolment, suggesting it’s not just due to the higher enrol..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fS

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:41 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

zck Is Asana making me more organized at work? No, no - must be the LSD pic.twitter.com/I2edEyYytP

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:39 AM, May 9th, 2019 via Twitter Web App)

Thank you for your kind thoughts, everyone. I have to do some things now, so individual thanks will come later if I remember.

damonism Here is my take on what’s going on with early voting. aph.gov.au/About_Parliame… pic.twitter.com/jW0bnXbQA6

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:35 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

AusElectoralCom As of COB Wednesday 8 May approximately 1.4m people have cast their vote at an early voting centre for the 2019 fed..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fn

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:31 AM, May 9th, 2019 via Twitter Web App)

Goat-on-goat multiplayer deathmatch! twitter.com/pcgamer/status…

@oliyoung @glengyron @danmurphys Please do not encourage the friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced chain of li..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xL

via TweetDeck in reply to oliyoung

benpobjie Imagine if every political journalist started each piece from the perspective of “how will this affect the people”..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0l

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:22 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@rohan_p Wow. That’s… that’s perfect. [Wipes tears from eyes.]

via TweetDeck in reply to rohan_p

MattLaslo Perfect timing: Being flown to Colorado next month to moderate a panel at the Aspen Ideas Fest. Buckle up, it may g..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ZS

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:52 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@shiftkey To be honest, I’m more worried about the brain worms.

via TweetDeck in reply to shiftkey

No photograph of my breakfast today. It looks like an illegal medical experiment gone wrong.

My sausage burst.

This is a crime against humanity. twitter.com/kkuchta/status…

I think I’ve caught brain worms.

@reselsnark Thank you. And it is a very stupid day indeed.

via TweetDeck in reply to reselsnark

QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! QUOLL! twitter.com/firstdogonmoon…

I was just looking at the AEC’s Twitter page and, well, the recommendations algorithm seems to have made its decisi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pI

@oberonsghost One can’t help but be impressed with the sheer scale of the incompetence. Only Captain GetUp can save them now.

via TweetDeck in reply to oberonsghost

Thu plan, draft: Sausages and eggs; podcast pre-production; 1330 podcast recording with @NicholasFryer; write for..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yY

@garystark Gawd, this is a terrible coincidence. :) Happy thing!

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

Species extinctions, animal testing, it’s all the same. pic.twitter.com/A7JfJIvWya

“PM’s office silent after apparent reference to environment bill that doesn’t exist” theguardian.com/australia-news…..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aJ

Today is Day 25 of the federal election campaign, or E minus 9. We’re counting down now. NINE.

I didn’t think it felt that cold. The interpolated temperature for Wentworth Falls is much more like it. And there’..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cj

@SnarkyPlatypus Too much salt air when he was younger.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

It’s so cleverly done, what with the baby lizard’s face turned away from the camera because they haven’t prepared i..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…QK

TheDweck “To prove I’m not dumb at business I will admit to tax fraud” pic.twitter.com/xxBilQpIrI

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:14 AM, May 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

The apparent temperature should be hitting zero fairly soon.

@SnarkyPlatypus I am starting slowly this morning. More syllables will become possibly shortly.

Thursday. It has moss on it, and a woollen cardigan. Thursday.