November 21st, 2019

@williampart @kcarruthers Yeah nah. I probably wouldn’t have a dog though. No dogs since I left the farm aged 11.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to williampart

@williampart @kcarruthers FFS no none of these things! Yuck! Yappy arseholes. No,for me a smart working dog. Kelpie..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8H

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to williampart

@kcarruthers @williampart That aside, what sort of dog did you imagine me with?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to kcarruthers

@kcarruthers @jonoabroad I’ve never had a blue heeler but our farm dogs were a kelpie and a border collie.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to kcarruthers

@jonoabroad @kcarruthers A blue heeler and a wombat can make a hell of a mess when they put their minds to it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jonoabroad

@kcarruthers They certainly seemed to have a lot of fun, but they wrecked the place.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to kcarruthers

Histreepix Adam’s fig-leaf unearthed. Wolverhampton, 1993. pic.twitter.com/MBnmKKUWSd

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:43 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Suddenly remembering my dream from last night, when a wombat came in through the open door and was befriended by my..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uL

@kels_316 @dobes @JustJimWillDo @davidgerard @rohan_p @ashabeeeee So, I’m just coming to this thread. What needs to be shut down?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to kels_316

glengyron How dare you shame someone’s Xmas tree.

(Looks at image)

That is the worst Christmas tree in human history. Like..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…dO

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:30 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

NSWRFS The smoke around Sydney, the Illawarra and north coast is going to hang around for a bit longer. It’s likely to set..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Nz

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:27 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Back at @bunjaree having a sook.

joshgnosis I feel like it should be bigger news that someone who was a senator less than six months ago is now a missing perso..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9O

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:58 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@druey I think this the first time I’ve seen one up close.

via TweetDeck in reply to druey

TheShovel BREAKING: John Howard has offered to provide advice to Prince Andrew on how to provide support for a convicted paedophile

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:30 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian POLL RESULTS: Much as I expected, even though the numbers are low. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s… pic.twitter.com/b92LwRlIHM

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:29 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Twitter Web App)

gths Emerson is a few monte carlos short of a biscuit tin

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:29 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

patriot_snopes Williams Carlos Williams wrote HUNDREDS of poems you ungrateful bastards

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:20 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

patriot_snopes Fucking google pic.twitter.com/DfwbaW0O77

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:20 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

patriot_snopes People like focusing on billionaires because it lets them off the hook.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@CptHollingworth It’s pretty shitty up here today, though. Smoke and such.

@CptHollingworth Oh. I don’t remember that quote. It’s a LONG time since I’ve seen that film.

via TweetDeck in reply to CptHollingworth

@CptHollingworth For what it’s worth, I’m in The Old City Bank.

@oberonsghost @dobes The entire tweet post is quite magical.

via TweetDeck in reply to oberonsghost

Climbing up towards Glenbrook Gorge in the continuing skysludge. pic.twitter.com/L39BStlGqM

Thu plan, remainder: 1505 train to Bathurst, alighting Katoomba; return to Wentworth Falls by another train; sloth..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aK

@dobes @davidgerard @rohan_p @ashabeeeee Aren’t they just selling vouchers redeemable for gold?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

Wouldn’t it be quicker to call them rather than use the slow services? twitter.com/zdnetaustralia…

@skwashd @awscloud Shouting at clouds can be good for you.

via TweetDeck in reply to skwashd

There Hot Dentist has filled my mouth.

stilgherrian ICYMI last night, the glory that is the Prime Minister of Australia. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:05 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Right, time to Enter the Tootharium.

There’s something wrong with these people. pic.twitter.com/VCnTZp38Iy

poppymcp A headline I could not have imagined writing, once.

Huge news from : Suu Kyi will appear in person to figh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…eF

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:57 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

jrhennessy massive bored, sad child energy here twitter.com/tanya_pliberse…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:55 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Sweet, sweet benzodiazepines.

grgrdvrt Tetris on the left, Snake on the right. You play both at the same time.
With the same controls.
You lose in one, yo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Nn

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:50 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

cryps1s they’re not hackers, they’re volunteer foreign systems administrators

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:37 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@purserj For the moment I’m just putting them in a folder. I’ll go through them looking for patterns later.

via TweetDeck in reply to purserj

We are already well into the season of tech companies’ Boring and Predictable Predictions for 2020. So much handwav..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3I

@GrogsGamut @cathywilcox1 It’s also why I mute people like that on their first tweet. Mute early, mute often.

Just..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…M6

via TweetDeck in reply to GrogsGamut

@manindotblack I see what you did there. Don’t do it again.

via TweetDeck in reply to manindotblack

Start of a recent email from a PR: “I’m not sure if you’re writing any stories lately…”

So why aren’t you sure?..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…c4

@TomSear Your syllable count is… not excellent.

via TweetDeck in reply to TomSear

Next, an hour of shitposting while the drugs take hold, followed by 45 minutes of lying back and thinking of The Hot Dentist.

CNBCnow BREAKING: Google announces that it is “limiting election ads audience targeting to the following general categories..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NI

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:07 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@upulie Oh I see. No, I regularly visit a place in Sydney which I have dubbed The Place Where There Are Antlers.

via TweetDeck in reply to upulie

Being supplied with, and consuming, benzos.

Approaching The Place Where There Are Antlers.

@mijochda That’s gonna make the sodoku a lot more difficult.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to mijochda

The view from College Street, not appearing quite as blurry as it does in reality. pic.twitter.com/ftOi7b0xNL

Two sets having a bit of a rest at Sydney Central station. pic.twitter.com/TfNtmR8e50

Arriving at Sydney Central station.

(It’s not the smoke haze, it’s some weird treatment and scratching on the wind..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6Z

@patstokes If you have any drinking straws you can alternate between sucking up goldfish eggs and doing lines of cocaine. Apparently.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to patstokes

@TomSear You’re inspiring me to write some haiku later today.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TomSear

NickInfoSec “So it’s like money except a computer does a bunch of math as proof of work which is like “earning” the coins.” twitter.com/campmarylu/sta…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:14 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

maanitruu Speaking on behalf of all asthmatics - no thanks. Sydney once again blanketed by thick smoke from 50 bushfires acro..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kC

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:11 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

JaneBunn 8:30am: You can clearly see where the wind change is!
32C in Melbourne, 17C in Adelaide, just 3C in parts of WA.

C..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…iA

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:10 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

goldengateblond Jackie Speier was shot five times at Jonestown and played dead for a full day to save her own life, go ahead, try t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6E

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:10 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Still, these photos will make @DavidFeng all nostalgic for Beijing just a few short years ago.

Farting loudly in the quiet carriage.

Another visit from Scott Morrison already? twitter.com/nzherald/statu…

@DrRhysPockett I’d just brute-force it, but then I’m lazy. That said, I thought of two constraint shortcuts just as I was typing that.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to DrRhysPockett

Thu plan, confirmed: Train to Sydney (still in progress); reading en route; planning; 1100 dentist, Hyde Park; afte..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8D

@katgallow Cool. I’m just wondering because on the train it seems to be an old people thing.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to katgallow

Needless to say, the train smells of bushfire smoke now. I haven’t experienced a smelling of this much..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4l

Do non-boomers do sodoku?

@dobes @MatthewBevan More importantly, can I file like this from now on?

@dobes @MatthewBevan That’s beautiful. Just beautiful. Very Sharpie. Much tweet.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@ChrissieM I shouldn’t need to breathe until Strathfield.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ChrissieM

@jonoabroad @TheColonial It’ll be a LOT worse in the north-west. I can already see it from here, near Woodford, as we descend.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jonoabroad

“These two Western Sydney streets are completely different temperatures — here’s why.” This may shock you: Trees pr.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kcL

@TheColonial @jonoabroad Don’t worry, it’ll get worse as the day progresses.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TheColonial

@R_Chirgwin I see your argument, though he does have the power to Do Something.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to R_Chirgwin

, with very few passengers for the moment. That’ll change as we get closer to Sydney and pick up worker..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Sx

As @firstdogonmoon once said of the Australian Magpie, “Why fly when you can walk?” pic.twitter.com/GAUPgU7rql

mjrowland68 BREAKING this morning: Prince Andrew is stepping back from public duties for the ‘foreseeable future’ over his ties..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…b7

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:56 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

macaulaybalkan Please god let this be true twitter.com/mirrorroyal/st…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:54 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Listening to today’s @7ampodcast, “The next fight on Uluru” with @SquigglyRick pca.st/ajtrt012 And it’s not even 7am!

My Pierre de Fermat allusion earlier was probably wasted.

@sylmobile Why yes, I am deleting and reposting a tweet eleventy times. Because I want to fix the typos.

@_darkdefender_ Overlooking Hyde Park. Though perhaps they could set up a stall on sunny days, that might be nice.

via TweetDeck in reply to _darkdefender_

Thu plan, draft: Quick geek thing; 0729 train to Sydney; reading en route; 1100 dentist, Hyde Park; afternoon TBA b..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uL

juhasaarinen Fetlock issue forces Spankem out of Inter Doms, via @nzherald nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/art… Now there’s a headline and a half.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:54 AM, Nov 21st, 2019 via TweetDeck)

I’m pleased to be heading down to Sydney today because it won’t be as hot as the Blue Mountains. pic.twitter.com/UsByX0bU80

Thursday. How well can tortoises dance? Would you dance with a tortoise? Thursday.