In Sydney NSW AU to 31 Aug

April 7th, 2022

Something something metaphor.

“Viral fox put down after biting nine people at US Capitol had rabies, officials say”
abc.net.au/news/2022-04-0…

Reminder: Do not watch The Bad Program.

Histreepix The Conservative Party is replaced by Russian bots. Westminster, 2020. pic.twitter.com/OxropPJdgK

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:25 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix In a seismic decision, Britain votes to leave the EU and instead join the depression of the 1930/40s. June, 2016. pic.twitter.com/F1OdWteZOJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:24 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

AnarchyCoo BOOOE. LIBERALISM: CHANGING NOTHING, ONE PROTEST AT A TIME. pic.twitter.com/CNby4dZ01Y

via Anarcoo (retweeted on 7:17 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

stilgherrian Me at @zdnetaustralia: “Fighting crime doesn’t justify mandatory data retention: European Court of Justice”..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aw

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:16 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

RosieisaHolt This is. Very funny. pic.twitter.com/FOhl3yNgJV

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:10 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

abcnews ‘It blew me away’: Rare white kangaroo spotted in outback Queensland abc.net.au/news/2022-04-0…

via Microsoft Power Platform (retweeted on 7:04 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

“The High Court will hear the special leave application by former Liberal Party member Matthew Camenzuli at 4pm on..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qn

@sophieelsworth But then I “overlooked” Ms Elsworth by reading her tweet nearly two hours after it was posted. Such..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kf

Lol. Poor @sophieelsworth reckons “overlooked” is an appropriate description for something being broadcast an hour..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…hy

zdnetaustralia Senate committee calls for funding of failed COVIDSafe app to be dropped zd.net/3KpGSXq

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:48 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@Crouching_Tuna Joined-up thinking is not a strong point of these communities.

via TweetDeck in reply to Crouching_Tuna

@paulkidd And all this entertainment is free to watch!

via TweetDeck in reply to paulkidd

@dobes @rohan_p @davidgerard @swearyanthony I can guess. But I won’t tweet spoilers for others.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@scott_thewspot @decryption I would read this magazine. I’m all for oral history being recorded.

via TweetDeck in reply to scott_thewspot

OzKitsch Honestly, I’ve never seen John Howard so worked up pic.twitter.com/A9aWzO5YEq

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:14 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

MarkusMannheim ‘Big Swoop’ will be removed from Garema Place, repaired and reinstalled using stronger materials. Some anti-vandali..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kk

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@electricrabbit0 I guess so. Well at least we can start booking in our election night parties now.

via TweetDeck in reply to electricrabbit0

slender_sherbet “fuck it. close enough” pic.twitter.com/GzbKj1AE7R

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:45 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

“Fashion Designer Alice McCall Defends Chemtrail Posts Over NSW Floods,” presumably because she’s thick. junkee.com/alice-mccall-c…

AustralianPoli6 AMA with Leonardo Puglisi @Leo_Puglisi6 this Wednesday 13th April 7pm AEST at the r/AustralianPolitics subreddit..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OI

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 2:38 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@Ex_spurt @gwenckatz Donald Trump won’t fit around the corners.

via TweetDeck in reply to Ex_spurt

Pro Tip: Always proofread before sending. pic.twitter.com/ElnKfR3UX9

@NewtonMark That’s true. This could all have been sorted out a year ago.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@Sarah_Alice_X OK that was not the first image that came to mind but I’m happy to run with it.

via TweetDeck in reply to Sarah_Alice_X

@NewtonMark That would be lovely, but sadly the High Court understands when things are urgent.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

gwenckatz We’ve done it, we’ve created the most cursed sentence in the English language twitter.com/CNN/status/151…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:25 PM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@jeremysear @JohnBirmingham Also how does this brass band thing work?

@jeremysear @JohnBirmingham Goddammit, JB! I am going to fax it back to you.

via TweetDeck in reply to jeremysear

Story filed for @zdnetaustralia. It contains the Gardaí and a murderer.

OK, I’m getting into the writing now. Very exciting.

Fact Check: I have never had That Kind of Mushrooms. Sometimes things said as part of a joke aren’t true.

I too have heard the mushrooms talking to me. twitter.com/kcarruthers/st…

@3wombats More people should be as realistic as my GP, who occasionally gives me a diagnosis of “Fuck knows”.

via TweetDeck in reply to 3wombats

@kcarruthers You shouldn’t give wine to dogs.

via TweetDeck in reply to kcarruthers

@traagsmahal Thank you. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. I pity that poor family where everyone was pregnant all at once!

via TweetDeck in reply to traagsmahal

@3wombats Yep. A classic of the genre too.

via TweetDeck in reply to 3wombats

@traagsmahal Yep, I know what 70% accuracy means. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to traagsmahal

@spankee Well that’d be a bit special!

via TweetDeck in reply to spankee

Still not pregnant. Still making the bad joke. Whatever is plaguing me is still not the plague. pic.twitter.com/l4KOG9VfhF

@NewtonMark @_BertHandsome Yeah I was watching on the day. La Niña doesn’t like inland travel.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

hackylawyER Quite something to see the immutable ledger people applaud the edit button 🤷‍♀️

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:43 AM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@_BertHandsome @NewtonMark The current radar looks a slightly less threatening but give it an hour to work up the s..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…37

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _BertHandsome

@NewtonMark Yes, 1pm appears to be the worst time, though noon through to 4pm is all a bit wet. I’m hoping the frac..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ap

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@Tim___F @AusElectoralCom @joannejacobs I think you’ve answered your own question. :) Whoever was the candidate whe..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…i5

via TweetDeck in reply to Tim___F

Airminded “TURKISH DECOY” pic.twitter.com/G9UxRGRbTF

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:21 AM, Apr 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

This is why I haven’t gone down to Sydney today. twitter.com/BOM_NSW/status…

Thu plan, post-11am edition: Clear head; write for @zdnetaustralia; maybe look at that CSS thing which I’ve been st..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…UL

Thu plan, preamble: I am only now struggling into wakefulness. A series of vivid and disturbing dreams plagued me o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…u5

In the Blue Mountains the Great Sog has settled in for another day. Thanks, La Niña. pic.twitter.com/OewuV17qsz

Thursday. Experiment with different coloured paper to improve your mood and your family’s success. Thursday.