In Sydney NSW AU to 31 Aug

May 7th, 2022

MariaStrutz Don’t be tempted to free this lichened hagwood of its barbed wire, ugly, sharp, rusted by salt.
In Hookland there u..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PX

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:58 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

The_McJones no no no no no no twitter.com/jntrnr/status/…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:57 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

chaser You can watch the full video, including a visit to Craig Kelly’s office, over here: youtube.com/watch?v=2GvZGT…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:32 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

chaser Our interns are a little fed up with all the UAP’s spam messages, so they decided to return the favour pic.twitter.com/wVTwTZZSGn

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:32 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

danlesac Such a cutesy way of saying “sure you’ll probably get scammed but we don’t care” pic.twitter.com/hsnORxnyv4

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:14 PM, May 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

mattjay I want to throw up pic.twitter.com/HYSLD3SPIJ

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:11 PM, May 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

drjennings Fantastic map by @DanielJDunford for @SkyNews based on ward-level data clearly showing the story of the local elect..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bY

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:26 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark Well yes I’m seeing you properly now, on the relevant apps, but I amused to see whatever I was looking..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Lz

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@NewtonMark Apparently we can’t trust the internet any more.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

frozenaesthetic Duck runs a marathon and gets a medal pic.twitter.com/Dvas1Ofoqf

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:52 PM, May 7th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jetztgibtshaue Beautiful work. I wondering how its feet handled it all. Didn’t seem distressed.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jetztgibtshaue

Routine plug: If politics on a Saturday night isn’t too much politics, there’s always this podcast what I did on Th..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ei

@llc1138 Well now you’re just providing context and facts. This will never do.

via TweetDeck in reply to llc1138

And then YouTube auto-played a Jordan Peterson video. Because of course it did.

“Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything,” says Senator Malcolm Roberts (2m16s) youtube.com/watch?v=XKNDhw…..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tf

@eztephen There’s no way I’m falling for that trick.

via TweetDeck in reply to eztephen

This is all because I decided to check out the Apple Music playlist “Brian Eno Essentials”. music.apple.com/au/playlist/br…..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xX

Now Playing: Brian Eno, “Backwater (2004 Digital Remaster)” youtube.com/watch?v=RvciU4…

This song really does have som..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Aa

erfbeeass @jsspcr1 My all time favourite pic.twitter.com/btN82LfIYP

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:35 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

Now Playing: Brian Eno and David Byrne, “The Jezebel Spirit” youtube.com/watch?v=Ifriiv… Still so, so good.

@PollHereford I think I have a packet at the back of the pantry, but I don’t do that much baking.

via TweetDeck in reply to PollHereford

@PollHereford Ooh! I hadn’t realised. Proverbs 26:11!

via TweetDeck in reply to PollHereford

@rgmerk Indeed, and Dr Denniss is quite strong on this point. I hadn’t realised how much the swing was against the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jH

via TweetDeck in reply to rgmerk

joneaves When you start thinking about MSM journos as the equivalent of real estate agents most of the behaviour makes sense.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:19 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@AnthonyLee900 Lol that’s a bit cruel. But hilarious.

via TweetDeck in reply to AnthonyLee900

Yes, this piece by Richard Denniss is well worth reading. pic.twitter.com/2kE6j6h4JQ

@dawnstarau We need a diagram along the lines of the Political Strife Scale. pic.twitter.com/3t665V3oLZ

via TweetDeck in reply to dawnstarau

QOTD: “I look at John Howard as the angel of death,” the Liberal says, of the significance of his presence. “You do..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Z1

votejoshout Seen on a fence in - read the fine print. 🤣 pic.twitter.com/RtiTy1hA21

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:26 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@sylmobile @SatPaper It was still its usual toughness, I think. I just happened to know some random things.

via TweetDeck in reply to sylmobile

UncleDuke1969 it was love at first sight pic.twitter.com/TuBT3CVqWZ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:21 PM, May 7th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark @SatPaper This could, sadly, be true. :) I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

I got 6/10 in the @SatPaper quiz today, but the average score so far is 8/10 so I am a bit disappointed with my ini..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ra

Sat plan: Sleep in (achieved!); a few little chores and things; data wrangling; watch some videos; laziness in gene..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…x0

It’s sunny in the Blue Mountains today but not at all warm. pic.twitter.com/osRl0E0YBr

Saturday. At one scale, they are pores in the skin, and infected. At another, volcanoes. Lava is planet-pus. Saturday.