Stilgherrian is a freelance journalist and commentator who covers the politics of the internet and the way it’s changing power relationships at every level of society. He’s particularly interested in internet policy, cybersecurity, privacy, cybercrime and hoovering up bulldust. But that’s far from all he’s interested in.
He also makes terrible podcasts about politics, international affairs, and other topics. You can hire him to help you make yours. Or to help you write and stuff.
IS TWITTER ABOUT TO IMPLODE? If you follow me on Twitter and you’d like to stay in touch if I move somewhere else, please leave me your email address at stilgherrian.com/twitterrecovery.
You can find my Mastodon presence at the URL eigenmagic.net/@stilgherrian or by searching there for @firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ve only just started to use it, and only a little, but that’s likely to change in the near future.
Latest Blog Posts
- Digital developments from Canberra 22 (and a few from NSW)
- Weekly Wrap 660: Two livestreams and more, plus an encounter with a giant bear
- Digital developments from Canberra 21
- Weekly Wrap 659: The new computer finally arrives after much chaos, and the year’s work can begin
- Digital developments from Canberra 20
- Weekly Wrap 658: The start to the new year is delayed but at least I have wine
Latest Podcasts and other Conversations
- The 9pm The Right Stuff with Bonus Fascists
- The 9pm Penny Wong Cardboard Dog Covid Update with Yun Jiang
- Talking Elon Musk and Twitter on ABC Radio’s PM
- The 9pm Assassination Coordinates
- Talking an online-only BBC and ABC on ABC Adelaide
- Talking the Dark Web on ABC South East NSW