Stilgherrian is a freelance journalist and commentator who covers the politics of the internet and the way it’s changing power relationships at every level of society. He’s particularly interested in internet policy, cybersecurity, privacy, cybercrime and hoovering up bulldust. But that’s far from all he’s interested in.
He also makes terrible podcasts about politics, international affairs, and other topics. You can hire him to help you make yours. Or to help you write and stuff.
And on Tuesday nights he hosts the Twitter experience Bond on Tuesday.
Latest Blog Posts
- Weekly Wrap 644: I have a cold, but I still got things done because I’m a hero
- Digital developments from Canberra 7
- Weekly Wrap 643: Making friends with a slicked-back kookaburra as spring destroys my sinuses
- Digital developments from Canberra 6
- Weekly Wrap 642: Two universities, one with a podcast attached
- Weekly Wrap 641: A death, a departure, a frog, and a podcast
Latest Podcasts and other Conversations
- Talking passwords and cybersecurity on ABC Canberra
- The 9pm Curiously Circular Ham and Potato with John Birmingham
- UPDATED: The 9pm Trickle-Down Containers of Hackers and Grief
- The 9pm Killer Robot Restaurant Booking with UNSW Scientia Professor Toby Walsh
- The 9pm Delusion of His Anserine Highness, Princess Timothy of Kew, and Other Observations
- The 9pm Infectious Backpacker Sex Study with Dr Trent Yarwood