Stilgherrian is a freelance journalist and commentator who covers the politics of the internet and the way it’s changing power relationships at every level of society. He’s particularly interested in internet policy, cybersecurity, privacy, cybercrime and hoovering up bulldust. But that’s far from all he’s interested in.
He also makes terrible podcasts about politics, international affairs, and other topics. You can hire him to help you make yours. Or to help you write and stuff.
IS TWITTER ABOUT TO IMPLODE? If you follow me on Twitter and you’d like to stay in touch if I move somewhere else, please leave me your email address at stilgherrian.com/twitterrecovery.
You can find my Mastodon presence at the URL eigenmagic.net/@stilgherrian or by searching there for @email@example.com. As the weeks go by, I’m finding that I’m using it more and more, although for the time being the bulk of my shitposting is still taking place on Twitter.
Latest Blog Posts
- Digital developments from Canberra 38
- Weekly Wrap 678: The Sapphire Weevil of Productivity
- Digital developments from Canberra 37
- Weekly Wrap 677: Mostly comedy and taking a break, with random magic mushrooms (no not like that)
- Digital developments from Canberra 36
- Weekly Wrap 676: Two parrots, one Budget, and much productivity
Latest Podcasts and other Conversations
- The 9pm Extra: Vertical Hold episode 428, “Is Google’s Pixel 7a a winner, How is the budget fighting cybercrime?”
- The 9pm Public House Forum 7 LIVE
- The 9pm Edict Live
- The 9pm Poorly Governed Semantic Argument with Justin Warren
- The 9pm Death by Woke Mind Virus Superbugs with Dr Trent Yarwood
- The 9pm Polystomatous Russian Disinformation Campaign with Elise Thomas
more of The 9pm Edict
I’ve finally created an easy way to get onto my mailing list in case you’re not already a supporter. I’ll email you about upcoming podcasts, live recordings, crowdfunding campaigns, and other bits and pieces. There’s usually only one or two emails per month. Maybe three.