Stilgherrian is a freelance journalist, commentator and broadcaster who covers the politics of the internet and the way it’s changing power relationships at every level of society. He’s particularly interested in security, privacy, cybercrime and hoovering up bulldust.
- Announcing “The 9pm Totally Convincing Official Truth Theories Live”
- Weekly Wrap 504: A quiet lead-up to Australia Day, with sausages
- Weekly Wrap 503: A podcast was created, but have the bushfires ended?
- The 9pm Authentic Aussie Inauthentic Robot Food Politics, with Added Platypus
- Weekly Wrap 502: Smoke, mists, and a truth that hurts
- Weekly Wrap 501: A quiet new year with bushfire smoke and a random spider