Stilgherrian is a freelance journalist, commentator and broadcaster who covers the politics of the internet and the way it’s changing power relationships at every level of society. He’s particularly interested in security, privacy, cybercrime and hoovering up bulldust.
- Weekly Wrap 507: After the rains the clean-up, and cuttlefish soldiers
- Weekly Wrap 506: Parliament returns, and so do the rains
- Weekly Wrap 505: Finally, productivity begins for 2020
- The 9pm Totally Convincing Official Truth Theories Live
- Announcing “The 9pm Totally Convincing Official Truth Theories Live”
- Weekly Wrap 504: A quiet lead-up to Australia Day, with sausages