Articles, Podcasts, Media Appearances, Corporate Largesse
None of any of these things appeared, which is odd. And yes, I must get those podcasts sorted.
The Week Ahead
Monday and Tuesday are Sydney days, with a medical appointment, writing for ZDNet, and some geekery for clients, before returning to Wentworth Falls on Tuesday evening.
The rest of the week is a mix of writing for ZDNet, looking at this dire podcast situation, and maybe some more geekery.
I’ve pencilled in:
- Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, Sydney, 21–21 August.
- CLOUDSEC Australia 2018, Sydney, 28 August.
- D61+ LIVE, Brisbane, 18–19 September. (TBC)
- Australian Cyber Conference, formerly the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) National Conference, Melbourne, 9–11 October.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals ANZ (iappANZ) Annual Summit, Privacy: Handling the Seismic Shift, Melbourne, 1 November. (TBC)
Update 1255 AEST: Edited to reflect schedule change.
[Photo: Sydney Central station, with fauna. Two seagulls and a bin chicken in the usual places, photographed on 10 August 2018.]