Stilgherrian’s links for 17 July 2008 through 18 July 2008, gathered according to the ancient rituals:
Stilgherrian’s links for 05 July 2008 through 08 July 2008, gathered with string and glue:
- The State of the Web – Summer 2008: A million people mentioned this fine commentary on the current state of the web. Nice work.
- Future of Media Summit 2008 | Future Exploration Network: The third annual Future of Media Summit will be held simultaneously in Silicon Valley on 14 July and Sydney on 15 July. Why was I not told about this? OK, time to scam…
- TuneRanger | Acertant: A tool to synchronise, copy or merge multiple iTunes libraries and iPods over the network. Available for both OS X and Windows. US$29, with 30-day free trial.
- Mercury Messenger: Client software for MSN Messenger written in Java and runnable on OS X, Windows and Linux. Allows you to use the Mac's built-in iSight camera for video chats, unlike Microsoft's own software.
- Scrivener | Literature and Latte: Word processors are for processing words. Like processed cheese. If you CREATE words, then you need a writing tool. Scrivener is just that, for OS X only.
- iPhone in Australia – now for the bad news | Web Directions: A comprehensive analysis of the available data plans to support iPhone in Australia. Recommends NOT getting an iPhone yet to force carriers to lift their game.
Stilgherrian’s links for 22 June 2008 through 24 June 2008, gathered with care and compassion:
Continue reading “Links for 22 June 2008 through 24 June 2008”
Here are the web links I’ve found for 06 May 2008, posted automatically.
Continue reading “Links for 06 May 2008”
I’ve decided to have another go at publishing the links I find online. So, thanks to del.icio.us and some mild semi-automation, here’s today’s batch.
Continue reading “Links for 27 April 2008”