Decided! The first episode of Stilgherrian Live Alpha will be “recorded live” on the Internet this Thursday 8 May at 9.30pm Sydney time. Oh shit! That’s tomorrow!
I won’t repeat what I’ve already written about my plans [1, 2]. This post presents a Program Brief — so I can clarify my thinking as much as anything else — and gathers a few recent thoughts. I’m intending to make the entire process transparent in the immodest hope that someone might find it useful.
- Continue my process of moving from doing hands-on technical work to media production, executive production and consulting.
- Build upon the “Stilgherrian as a blogger” brand to establish the core personal media global microbrand of “Stilgherrian as a presenter”, around which I can gather other projects.
- Establish a regular audience who can become the core of my 1000 True Fans.
- Develop and document production workflows so that we can produce similar programs quickly and cheaply.
- Experiment with and settle upon a suite of hardware, software and services which works for me in this context.
See, there is method to my madness!