November 12th, 2013

OH: “Was that arse-grabbing as I tried to leave just then?”

via Plume for Android

OH: “My wife reads your tweets.”

via Plume for Android

OH: “How can you suspect me? I invited you with my own meeting request.”

via Plume for Android

OH: “The last thing I heard you say was ‘I am an excellent wife’.”

via Plume for Android

MattTett Eating @Abigail_Swabey @stilgherrian @crdavies @chanelle_t Japanese !

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 9:30 PM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

chrisdeerin Not sure Ken Clarke chose his own t-shirt pic.twitter.com/9gBR6kIiHZ

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 7:43 PM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

No, this will end well. It will.

via Plume for Android

This is all going swimmingly.

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus Mate, you’re in fuckin’ Singapore, so weigh that up before bleating.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

En route to Pontoon. Because class.

via Plume for Android

@jplonie @smperris I can bring magic into your life. You just have to accept that it is possible.

via Plume for Android in reply to jplonie

@smperris Meet you at the Fat Bronze Queen and we can decide.

via Plume for Android in reply to smperris

@smperris I’m right by Town Hall station and can be anywhere in moments.

via Plume for Android in reply to smperris

@SpawnRich @CSO_Australia Oh good thinking. Well I’ve just finished my thing as expected…

via Plume for Android in reply to SpawnRich

@smperris It’s a perfectly good offer, and I’ll keep you informed of progress.

via Plume for Android in reply to smperris

@smperris Town Hall ish. Well, I can be anywhere, ‘cos my 1600 meeting just turned into a phoner.

via Plume for Android in reply to smperris

Once I have finished my thing in the CBD, by which time it will be 1630 or so, I would not object to someone buying me beers.

via Plume for Android

@ChrissieM @TripView Oh absolutely. And it’s a lovely touch.

via Plume for Android in reply to ChrissieM

When railway stations have staff, this happens instagram.com/p/gmN-Y6CFot/

via Instagram

@BundyB It’s more that the cicadas starting up confirms my reading of the radar that there’s a decent gap in the rain.

via Plume for Android in reply to BundyB

I think I might turn off Twitter before it explodes.

via Janetter for Mac

The cicadas have started up, so I reckon this is the right time to walk into the village and catch that train.

via Janetter for Mac

Good God, the platitudinous drivel some people retweet… they’re clearly too stupid to be embarrassed.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @paulwallbank: Interesting colonial cringe at Telstra’s [SHUT UP PAUL WALLBANK THEY HAVE A BOOK SHUT UP SHUT UP.]

via Janetter for Mac

joshgnosis NBN fanboys currently praising Turnbull. I’m so confused.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:04 PM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

zdnetaustralia .@TurnbullMalcolm picks @simonhackett, Patrick Flannigan and Justin Milne for NBN Co board. zd.net/1eFzhly

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:59 AM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Oh. They’ve got a book. Of course they’ve got a book.

via Janetter for Mac

Wow, so much Kool-Aid in Melbourne today. It’s like they’re all bending over with the funnels pre-installed.

via Janetter for Mac

Salon Fox News guest says the ability to deny women birth control is “why the Pilgrims came here” slnm.us/bpV7S80

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 11:36 AM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

I’ll catch the 1324 to Sydney instead of the 1224 because CBF hurrying.

via Janetter for Mac

@bernietb It’s something we should all aspire to.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to bernietb

“Important Password Reset Information’, says the email just received from Adobe. I wonder what that’s about… [smirks]

via Janetter for Mac

@bernietb Ah, I see you got one of the more tasteful postcards.The selection was semi-random.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to bernietb

@jonoabroad All this information is easy to discovered. You disappoint me.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jonoabroad

This heavy rain is decidedly inconvenient.

via Janetter for Mac

Quite a bit of it, in fact.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @workmanalice: Everytime I see Clive Palmer all I think about is Palmer Parma and get hungry… pic.twitter.com/4G23NtrdBk [So, so wrong.]

via Janetter for Mac

Tue plan, draft: Address the comms backlog; 1224 train to Sydney; 1600 interview recording; remainder TBA, depending on arsehats.

Amazing_Maps Heavy metal bands per 100,000 people pic.twitter.com/qkWU0Pm4MH

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:37 AM, Nov 12th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Tuesday? Well so far I’m not terribly impressed.