November 29th, 2013

thornae @JohnBirmingham @stilgherrian: There’s an Acura model with voice commands that will turn on the aircon if you fart:
vimeo.com/79534700

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:05 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@JohnBirmingham Excellent. I wonder whether the language settings would make a difference.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to JohnBirmingham

I just heard an astoundingly loud fart through a closed wooden door.

via Janetter for Mac

Wait, New South Wales has a government now?

via Janetter for Mac

expectproblems Never thought I’d say this, but…. Go Barry!

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 7:10 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

rdhinds A lot of emotional media farewells today. Remind me of the one I was given by Fairfax. pic.twitter.com/1DgPWUkg7C

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:44 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

bunjaree With the bushfires long gone, we’d love to see the Blue Mountains full of tourists again in December! Vacancies at bunjareecottages.com.au/calendar/

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 5:37 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

wiggabitch if I could have dinner with anyone alive or dead, I would choose dead, because it means more dinner for me

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:30 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@R_Chirgwin Oh excellent, it’s great when the support advice works. ;)

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

@bigmac @jplonie @franksting Yeah, sorry to bail, but I’m exhausted. It’s a delivery and sloth kind of evening.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to bigmac

@R_Chirgwin Well that’s good news. How many sphincters were ruptured to make that happen?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

dhindes Nextmedia buys PC & Tech Authority mumbrella.com.au/haymarket-medi… Unrelated: browncardigan.s3.amazonaws.com/imagesfarm/201…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:03 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

jzellis If you want to see what a deregulated libertarian world would really look like, come to East Africa. pic.twitter.com/1xxAoI47Aj

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 4:39 PM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@feed_the_chooks Thank you. I think. Needs more crocodile though.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to feed_the_chooks

“Walkley award-winning sushi maggot.”

via Janetter for Mac

nichodges When I hear ad people predict “a future where everything is connected by data”, I imagine someone in the 90s predicting “a paperless office”

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:12 AM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

dannolan hahah he is the best pic.twitter.com/gefvDQi7IP

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 9:59 AM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

I’ve seen that movie.

via Janetter for Mac

MrDenmore Thank you Comrade Hockey! Another record grain harvest for our glorious commonwealth! pic.twitter.com/0LuiM91Xaj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:25 AM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je me demande combien de chatons à sacrifier. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

MrDenmore Centrist, pragmatic business leaders longing for a Turnbull return against all odds, says @latingle m.afr.com/p/opinion/new_…

via Safari on iOS (retweeted on 7:44 AM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

TumblrTXT Wish I could always love myself as much as I do when I’m taking selfies half naked.

via Buffer (retweeted on 7:26 AM, Nov 29th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

I think I might re-write the story of my life as kabuki.

via Janetter for Mac

Fri plan: Complete writing stuff for @zdnetaustralia x 2, @CSO_Australia x 1; remainder TBA, but presumably TGIF.

via Janetter for Mac

“Confidential briefing: NBN unlikely to meet Coalition’s deadline”, writes @zyzzyvamedia at @smh smh.com.au/it-pro/governm…

via Janetter for Mac

Here we go. Friday. Fuck you all.

via Janetter for Mac