November 30th, 2013

RT @carolduncan: I have a headache and butter on my jeans. [So many nights end up like this…]

via Janetter for Mac

firstdogonmoon I dropped my iphone 5s in the toilet in honour of the marriage of @tristankenney and @livnenna

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 10:34 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

“Silicon Chasm: The class divide on America’s cutting edge” is worth a read. weeklystandard.com/articles/silic…

via Janetter for Mac

iain_chalmers @Colvinius @kcarruthers Well here’s Saatchi’s xmas present sorted then instagram.com/p/hUzAsRlouc/

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:34 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@michaelneale Well, yes, do focus on those important themes and the presentation will be a winner.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to michaelneale

RT @michaelneale: Trying to compress a presentation by 50%. [Delete the stupid parts?]

via Janetter for Mac

DavidParis There is art in laziness this powerful fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:59 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

T @sylmobile: MARXISM! twitpic.com/dn1x8u [“Marxism, it’s about more shouting.”]

via Janetter for Mac

paulwallbank Recommended by credible sources - that’s a relief! @ Bridgepoint Shopping Centre instagram.com/p/hUlRbEREDX/

via Instagram (retweeted on 1:19 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

umairh The US is like some kind of bizarre insane dystopian comic now. I can’t even process the insanity anymore.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:35 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

umairh Jesus, I can’t handle the stupid anymore. “@LOLGOP: If corporations are going to have religious liberty… newsweek.com/do-corporation…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:32 PM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @wobster: Tur-rab-topus? With bacon strips! 24.media.tumblr.com/a56a65a091dff4… [This looks so wrong…]

via Janetter for Mac

afynou -god, are you there?
-I AM EVERYWHERE
-can you bring peace to the middle east?
-NO BUT I CAN MAKE A SORT OF FACE PATTERN ON THIS BURNT TACO

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:24 AM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

RT @paulwallbank Noses in the air, mouths pursed tightly. Welcome back to the North Shore. [Assuming the position now…]

via Plume for Android

TumblrTXT See me obsess about the cartoon characters that I desperately want to have sex with.

via Buffer (retweeted on 11:19 AM, Nov 30th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

Hello, Saturday. Apparently.