November 25th, 2014

@SnarkyPlatypus No. At least I don’t think so. It’s more that it increases activity in the tubing.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

So having slept on the train, and prior to that filled myself with tub waan, I now find myself awake again.

via Janetter for Mac

I am finally back at @bunjaree and in no fit state to fly a high-performance aircraft.

via Janetter for Mac

kcarruthers Prescient RT @annetreasure: South Korean authorities ban selfie sticks independent.co.uk/news/world/asi… good

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:42 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

@semibogan @xntrik Well lime is the most sexual of colours.

via Plume for Android in reply to semibogan

@xntrik It’s hard to say. Does @semibogan wear a leather vest?

via Plume for Android in reply to xntrik

@Kimota @franksting There was very little left in the bottle.

via Plume for Android in reply to Kimota

As I wait for a taxi, the drunk chap roams the empty streets, randomly shouting “Fuckers!” at closed shopfronts.

via Plume for Android

@franksting @Kimota Well, there was the entertainment of the utterly drunk guy with the remains of his Jack Daniels and an inner dialogue.

via Plume for Android in reply to franksting

@Kimota No fucking hospitality whatsoever.

via Plume for Android in reply to Kimota

This is altogether far too tedious.

via Plume for Android

@michaelneale It does not look like this will happen this evening.

via Plume for Android in reply to michaelneale

Poor bloody @paulwallbank, however. Just look at the shit he is having to endure.

via Plume for Android

Not only did I misread the timetable earlier, so I caught the 2018 train, it is now abandoning me for a bus at Springwood.

via Plume for Android

This is the lamest parallel universe ever.

via Plume for Android

RT @dobes I’ve seen what hell looks like twitter.com/dobes/status/5… burn down the internet.]

via Plume for Android

ryansrumblings Dear kid who graffitied some cool Ray Bans and a mustache on me. I’m not even mad. pic.twitter.com/cTjNat1Pyy

via Twitter for Windows (retweeted on 7:39 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

Right, I think I can now compose myself sufficiently to walk across the part and catch the 1932 train up the hill.

via Janetter for Mac

@sebasu102 Oh I’ll go the two. Also, ped ped mâak.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to sebasu102

Tub waan moo aroi maak.

Indict all the things.

via Janetter for Mac

Renzo_Soprano “Just get in the car, Alice. I’ll explain on the way.” pic.twitter.com/GaATyXX2Zj

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:05 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Endorphines, how good are they?

via Janetter for Mac

Oh dear God what have I done?

via Janetter for Mac

As an aside, I am not totally opposed to the concept of burning down selected sections of America.

via Janetter for Mac

So @TurnbullMalcolm can suggest something and then seconds later say he didn’t suggest it. Sleep well at night, Sir. pic.twitter.com/5CpUd3Cydo

via Janetter for Mac

BernardKeane Here’s @TurnbullMalcolm’s conspiracy theory about the ABC. Next - Turnbull on how the ABC put Holt on the Chinese sub pic.twitter.com/9TY5z9XZuA

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:44 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MY LIVER.

via Janetter for Mac

Kitchen staff: “How do you know tub waan?” Hah!

via Janetter for Mac

Tub waan moo ped ped maak krub. Yes, that’s what I said.

via Janetter for Mac

This city will be the death of me.

via Janetter for Mac

e_kaspersky Absolutely #1 coverage of espionage campaign, must read to get the whole picture: wired.com/2014/11/myster… by @KimZetter

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:50 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

I disagree, @myrcurial. I am happy to don the jeggings shirtless. Because obviously that would be a bonus.

via Janetter for Mac

myrcurial I think the real answer to @stilgherrian’s reticence to donning the Jeggings is the lack of a matching jacket for the Canadian Tuxedo.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 5:37 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@LeeroysGoneMAD Why thank you, though your memory is better than mine. If I did actually say “unpolished turd” on TV, sounds more SBS.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to LeeroysGoneMAD

Barman under training.

via Janetter for Mac

@LeeroysGoneMAD @mpesce Did I ever use “unpolished turd”? I don’t recall…

via Janetter for Mac in reply to LeeroysGoneMAD

@BlogsofWar Yep, it does get rather depressing watching the “game” unfold with such predictability. “Despair” is also a word.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to BlogsofWar

BlogsofWar People accuse me of bias but to be honest I watch events like this and come away disappointed in the entire human race.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

BlogsofWar Livestream for people who want to hear a guy who sounds like Kermit the Frog critique police response in thefreethoughtproject.com/z/

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:16 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

So apparently for the Liberal Party, the basic human rights of the 21st Century are a “dilemma”. What a difficult world they live in.

via Janetter for Mac

Jo_Tovey Liberal Party faces dilemma as same-sex marriage bill arrives in Senate smh.com.au/federal-politi… via @smh

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 5:14 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

BlogsofWar No sane community burns down a liquor store and Taco Bell on the same night.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:08 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

joshgnosis I guess it’s tough going when the PM thinks the NBN is the Coalition’s most popular policy.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 5:06 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@mpesce I couldn’t possibly explain to anyone’s satisfaction.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to mpesce

I must admit, antlers would make this better.

via Janetter for Mac

@mattdasilva Agreed. Jeggings would solve everything.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to mattdasilva

There shan’t be a @5at5daily today, because lunch.

via Janetter for Mac

Oh sometimes my world is hilarious.

via Janetter for Mac

jturner_ibrs Government: we’re now buying “cloud first”
Vendor: we now sell cloud
Government: but it’s the same service
Vendor: no, it’s called cloud now

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:48 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

OH: “Double shots?” “Sure.”

via Janetter for Mac

calestous ‘American is just filthy water’ - President rt.com/news/208459-ze… pic.twitter.com/fGE2V4LvKH

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:43 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

I haven’t listened back to that @amworldtodaypm story yet, but I’m sure everything was excellent in every way.

via Janetter for Mac

“Regin: experts suspect sophisticated computer virus was state sponsored” on @amworldtodaypm. Warning: contains me. abc.net.au/worldtoday/con…

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Sadly, or perhaps thankfully, there are no antlers. I have enough so cope with.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

The place with the corner has Christmas decorations. I feel dirty.

via Janetter for Mac

If someone offers you a copy of mX can you sue them for defamation?

via Plume for Android

@timfdavis @SnarkyPlatypus @jonoabroad Everything is perfect in Penrith. As it always is.

via Plume for Android in reply to timfdavis

SpeedinUptoStop John Carpenter couldn’t even cook this shit up in his prime pic.twitter.com/ktRDY1rjyn

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 4:04 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

@jonoabroad @SnarkyPlatypus We were completely across Ferguson. It is the digital future today. And every day.

via Plume for Android in reply to jonoabroad

Evicted onto the harsh streets of Sydney.

via Plume for Android

OH: “I am not a drug addict.”

via Plume for Android

OH: “Of course your teachers were vicious. They were nuns. Bitter women who hadn’t have sex for 50 years.”

via Plume for Android

The discussion has turned to politics. This will end well.

via Plume for Android

scottcarson1957 “Tear gas only slaps at the problem: nerve gas solves it.’ -Raoul Duke … The Police Chief.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:42 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

RT @jeamland I believe, @stilgherrian, that there is truth in this: pic.twitter.com/f96gEB9zCV [For some value of truth…]

via Plume for Android

@hughstephens I do, but what’s that got to do with lunch?

via Plume for Android in reply to hughstephens

BlogsofWar So @Ustream is surreal at times. Nothing like breakfast cereal videos inserted into violent crowds calling for the destruction of the state.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:13 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

courteneyh OH: you be gareth & i’ll be cheryl.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 2:09 PM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

OH: “Bitcoin, the Esperanto of money.”

via Plume for Android

@SnarkyPlatypus They are rather enormous scallops. Also, orgasmic.

via Plume for Android in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

The AVG lunch is about to begin. instagram.com/p/vzeBWMCFi_/

via Instagram

THE WORLD SHALL HAVE MY FEELPINIONS AND BE IMPROVED THEREBY.

via Janetter for Mac

In a park, being interviewed by phone for @amworldtodaypm.

via Janetter for Mac

@0x1C You’re meant to wipe it off with a damp cloth or something.

via Plume for Android in reply to 0x1C

I didn’t kill any of them.

via Plume for Android

I do not want to kill them all.

via Janetter for Mac

@BXGD @emmaogreen I’d have thought that signs of the apocalypse would be kinda, you know, important. Maybe they’re happier than I am.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to BXGD

Have you considered burning it down?

via Janetter for Mac

Today we are all grumpy eggplants.

via Janetter for Mac

@reillystyley @seamus Yes, yes, Cassandra. On and bloody on it goes.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to reillystyley

Note to self: Consider a Turing-complete duck.

via Janetter for Mac

“Half of Americans Think Climate Change Is a Sign of the Apocalypse”, writes @emmaogreen, so there’s that. theatlantic.com/politics/archi…

via Janetter for Mac

“Four-year-old comment security bug affects 86 percent of WordPress sites”, writes @thepacketrat arstechnica.com/security/2014/…

via Janetter for Mac

GonzoHacker Soon we will reveal the preordained conclusion, please respond in the manner you selected weeks ago

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:35 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“The Cybersecurity Myths That Small Companies Still Believe”, from @BW businessweek.com/articles/2014-…

via Janetter for Mac

@bigrb Oddly enough, I was just thinking that. Modular kernels are the work of Satan.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to bigrb

@semibogan Well I guess that’s why you’re a thought leader.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to semibogan

“Google releases enterprise anti-malware tool for Macs”, writes @alliecoyne itnews.com.au/News/398149,go…

via Janetter for Mac

@semibogan Here, have this melon. A concavity has been scooped out in readiness.

via Janetter for Mac

@seamus @reillystyley Those fucking trees have a lot to answer for.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to seamus

jeamland High Court Justice Peter Reith.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 10:01 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

craigthomler John Sheridan hints at development of GovMail, a shared email service Australian gov agencies could choose to use

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:49 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

daraobriain Basic manners. “@lewis_dartnell: When you’ve finished reading a website remember to scroll it back to the top for the next person”

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:16 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

fanfiction_txt ”You’re a lame person as well.” the original driver, Luigi said, insulting him from an obvious distance.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:02 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

@jkerrison Ah, cheers. I’ve literally just left to get to the station, will reply once I’m settled onto the train.

via Plume for Android in reply to jkerrison

@jkerrison The Zoom H6 is brilliant, basically a 6-channel studio in a small gadget. zoom.co.jp/products/h6

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jkerrison

@servantofchaos @jkerrison @lukehopewell Yep. The H6 would be perfect for recording panels etc. I don’t need that now.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to servantofchaos

@jkerrison @servantofchaos @lukehopewell All that’s in the blog post. ;) The rrp is $679, but typically they’re $400 to $500 in most shops.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jkerrison

@servantofchaos @lukehopewell @jkerrison Thanks for that. The little beastie needs to be put to good use. The H6 is kind of excellent.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to servantofchaos

Hey podcasters and audio types, I’m selling an as-new Zoom H6 for $360. stilgherrian.com/media/h6/

via Janetter for Mac

Tue plan: 0924 train to Sydney; write for @zdnetaustralia; 1200 @AVGFree lunch; finish writing; @5at5daily; dinner [?]; return train, late.

via Janetter for Mac

TwopTwips PRETEND to be a moon by taking all your selfies through a toilet roll centre. pic.twitter.com/XmyjM0cDbv (via @nathanknight)

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 8:20 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

It’s like an Uber, but for firing people into the Sun.

via Janetter for Mac

@michaelneale I am suddenly feeling quite disoriented.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to michaelneale

Routine reminder: Have YOU punched Christopher Pyne TODAY?” pic.twitter.com/aSIvEZ2lZy

via Janetter for Mac

Isn’t it a bit odd, @321CtrlShift, that researchers of personal information management don’t know how individuals even work? Or names?

via Janetter for Mac

You can only interact with @321CtrlShift if you have a “job” as a component of an “organisation”. Hail, worker ants. pic.twitter.com/02mxPvBUSP

via Janetter for Mac

I’m pleased to see that once more you’re all experts on every single thing there is.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @kasthomas: There is no tech worker shortage, just an exploitable-worker shortage businessweek.com/articles/2014-… [The internet is doomed.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to kasthomas

DuffelBlog Trending: Hagel Celebrates ‘White Christmas’ With Mountain Of Cocaine In Pentagon Office bit.ly/1pgaHhJ pic.twitter.com/MrPe2LqHdT

via trueAnthem (retweeted on 7:20 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

The derpocalypse continues.

via Janetter for Mac

I think we should put Daily Telegraph headline writers in charge of all complicated personal and moral decisions.

via Janetter for Mac

cheshireb Telegraph annoyed it will not be able to name baby using webpoll pic.twitter.com/NKMLxTNKQw

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:08 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Make that five rounds of Xantinis.

via Janetter for Mac

“Ursula K Le Guin accepts the National Book Foundation’s Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters” youtube.com/watch?v=Et9Nf-…

via Janetter for Mac

normative Text/VO intro to this interview w/ NSA’s Becky Richards looks like it was cribbed from a dystopian sci-fi flick… youtube.com/watch?v=wZUqNl…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:45 AM, Nov 25th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

I think we’ll all be resorting to a fourth round of extra-strong Xantinis before this day is done.

via Janetter for Mac

Tue plan, draft: 0924 train to Sydney; write for @zdnetaustralia; 1200 @AVGFree lunch; finish writing; @5at5daily; dinner [?]; return train.

via Janetter for Mac

Here’s @mikko and others discussing “update the AV detections, don’t make an announcement”, re Regin. twitter.com/mikko/status/5…

via Janetter for Mac

So it would appear that some people have known about Regin for years. twitter.com/mikko/status/5… That’ll get some tinfoilers well frothy.

via Janetter for Mac

“Secret Malware in European Union Attack Linked to US and British Intelligence”, reports @the_intercept, on Regin. firstlook.org/theintercept/2…

via Janetter for Mac

Tuesday. It scrapes a little bit at the sides, but not so much that it’s unbearably painful. Tuesday.