November 20th, 2018

OK, that’s enough of Tuesday for me. I’ll be back when it’s Wednesday.

TheNTNews IT’S CHRISTMAS DAY IN 5 WEEKS

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:40 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

NewtonMark I do that on weekends. In the last section, #2 was sucked, and spoiling the symmetry. (If they really want to show..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…u6

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:39 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

NewtonMark In honor of the death of Larry Pickering, I think we should declare that November 20th of each year is the day when..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…D9

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:36 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

maidenwarrior Snake season, don’t leave your shoes outside, be on the lookout. 🐍🐍🐍🐍 pic.twitter.com/jMmkt4FTcX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:28 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

walladdwater Happy Birthday, unremarkable cartoon rat who is the reason we have oppressive 120-year corporate copyright terms

Y..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…HD

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:21 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

abcnews Record-low wage growth is threatening social cohesion, the RBA governor says ab.co/2Dxqy7b pic.twitter.com/r77Npdw0oi

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:03 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

NewtonMark Rental losses have gone up, so you and I are paying more of our taxes to subsidise lifestyles for boomer landlords..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…eZ

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:03 PM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

And… the podcast recording is finished. I think I’ll try to get this posted tonight. Stand by.

@zencastr Australia’s excellent* broadband infrastructure is causing dropouts. Which is not fun.

My first impressions of @zencastr are that it’s very simple to set up and the defaults are sensible. Further comments as we go along.

Less than half an hour until we start recording. No live stream this time. We have way too mjuch content, I reckon.

@NicholasFryer Since @NicholasFryer is in Adelaide, I’ll be trying @zencastr for the first time. Records in high qu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bB

Tue plan, confirmed: Eggs (eaten); laundry (in progress); pre-production (also in progress); 1400 record “The 9pm E..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sw

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stilgherrian

SpotTheLoon2010 Good advice pic.twitter.com/2xi77OHA3F

via Carbon v2.5 (retweeted on 10:07 AM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@Andrew_Zammit @jpwarren I knew you’d have this information convenient to hand. :) Thanks very much.

via TweetDeck in reply to Andrew_Zammit

@twiddlekins Humans are very good at seeing patterns where there aren’t any, especially with relatively rare events..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rb

via TweetDeck in reply to twiddlekins

@dobes I would like to know how this happened, but I’m not so curious that I can’t wait until Hansard is ready.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@jpwarren I’m sure that there’s a database somewhere. This is very @Andrew_Zammit territory.

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

Has anyone ever made a timeline of counter-terrorism arrests that we could then compare with other political events? twitter.com/jameshancockAB…

RanTLaw Isn’t the point of astroturf to make it look like grass? pic.twitter.com/iOrnYA8drx

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 8:22 AM, Nov 20th, 2018 via Twitter Web Client)

_SJPeace_ My heart can’t

A deer entered one of the shops in Colorado. The shop owner gave him some chocolate biscuits and c..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…G4

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:59 AM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

srpeatling Interesting. Just yesterday Defence Minister Christopher Pyne told Sky News: “We don’t need to put a handbrake on p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…62

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:57 AM, Nov 20th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I suppose it makes up for yesterday, but let’s see if I can make it through the day as planned. pic.twitter.com/YuKcJpkEeV

via Twitter Web Client in reply to stilgherrian

Tue plan, outline draft: Eggs; laundry; pre-production; 1400 record “The 9pm Edict” podcast with @NicholasFryer; po..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vB

I need to do the laundry today, @CARROT_app. Can I roll the odds successfully? pic.twitter.com/eR4pfpITg0

via Twitter for iPhone

Tuesday. How many noses was it again? Well today it’s another one. Tuesday.