November 21st, 2020

Sat plan, remainder: Drinks; videos; salad; shitposting.

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@jonoabroad @trib @JohnBirmingham And it was delivered 100% deadpan as his climbed into the car. It was so well executed.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonoabroad

@trib @JohnBirmingham I believe this is the “son” who when introduced to me asked if I was there to “teach dad how to write properly”.

via TweetDeck in reply to trib

Back at my Haymarket hidey-hole enjoying a refreshing cold drink.

Heading over to the place where lunch will happen.

Has Rudy’s hair dye got its own Twitter account yet?

It’s quite damning of the ABC generally that going to Western Sydney is seen as some big adventurous field trip. An..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cf

@DDsD Wait until you see what happens when they bring the horses in.

via TweetDeck in reply to DDsD

@peterrenshaw Nowhere near as much. Some years ago Melbourne made public art a requirement of any new development proposal.

via TweetDeck in reply to peterrenshaw

@indiescribe I’m curious about what will happen next, since it’s clearly a temporary solution.

via TweetDeck in reply to indiescribe

@peterrenshaw Yep, Melbourne has done some interesting things here. I’m guessing the current state of these in Sydn..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qz

via TweetDeck in reply to peterrenshaw

Except also like Lemon Party.

@bigdatakpi @cityofsydney @CloverMoore @GladysB Bicycle tracks destroy business lol that’s hilarious.

@bigdatakpi @cityofsydney @CloverMoore @GladysB Counterpoint: It’s going to transform the area from a noisy, diesel..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qc

via TweetDeck in reply to bigdatakpi

Whether I see the demographic term “age-sex pyramid” I think a wrong thing.

@EquusontheBuses @thegrugq What I like even better is that it means there’s a government facility somewhere where [..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pv

via TweetDeck in reply to EquusontheBuses

This is just so half-arsed and therefore just so, so Sydney. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

pixelatedboat Wait a minute … that means he already had the virus … and he travelled all over the world last December … Fol..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Dg

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:09 PM, Nov 21st, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Spotted earlier in George Street and Hay Street. pic.twitter.com/a0bX5i359d

Spotted earlier in Bondi Junction. pic.twitter.com/XLhQmYEwZV

@SamuelPMacD @dobes @rohan_p @ashabeeeee @davidgerard You’re not really getting the joke, are you lol.

via TweetDeck in reply to SamuelPMacD

@EquusontheBuses @thegrugq To add to this, as part of Australia’s national bowel cancer screening program, from age..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jk

via TweetDeck in reply to EquusontheBuses

snurb_dot_info “Andrew the washed-up turtle” is all of us at the end of 2020.
abc.net.au/news/2020-11-2… pic.twitter.com/glMPg5m2f1

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:48 AM, Nov 21st, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@je_au Yeah I heard there’s a few that have been like that. Fields for restaurant tips or deliverer tips but the mo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qI

via TweetDeck in reply to je_au

A respectable 8/10 including a bonus point in today’s @SatPaper quiz. Hurrah! thesaturdaypaper.com.au/quiz/2020/11/19

TheEpicDept Redditors be like pic.twitter.com/QiUChakRoR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:32 AM, Nov 21st, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Big shout-out to the sookwits of Woollahra for blocking their railway station.

@NewtonMark @ServiceNSW The Service NSW app is linked to your ID, but yeah I’m not fussed if Service NSW knows my n..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…me

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

@ServiceNSW That said, @ServiceNSW, where do I report a bug in your app related to COVID-19 check-in? As usual it doesn’t handle my name.

Since the previous tweet in his thread I’ve both caught the train to Bondi Junction and done my business. One more..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4R

@Craig_Harvey Unfortunately tricky to get the legals right for an solo operator like me.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Craig_Harvey

At Service NSW listening to some Karens while I wait.

@Sam_Hickey Oh there’s a lot! I see some of it blipping up on Scimex everything few weeks.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Sam_Hickey

@garystark There’s two, but neither are open on Saturday.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to garystark

Lol I just found out my NSW photo ID expired five months ago. Adding in an errand to… Chatswood or Bondi Junction?twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nFhF

@finishedlast I was thinking about doing something similar, but phrasing as sarcastic praise, but I decided I couldn’t be arsed.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to finishedlast

@ladyhana Yeah it’s effing people, what can you do?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ladyhana

@LLah_Nomis This is why Wikipedia is always pro-Russian.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to LLah_Nomis

Apple Store queue, George Street, 9.05am Saturday. pic.twitter.com/06wqegBBGt

Tram in George Street just now. Unmasked to masked was 9:5. This includea two unmasked boomers who, after I glared..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…oS

@expectproblems @larz @NewtonMark Not immediately after that flight, I’d suggest.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@larz @NewtonMark @expectproblems It was not that guy’s best day, no.

via TweetDeck in reply to larz

@NewtonMark @expectproblems I just deleted a comment about the throttle because I was mistaken.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

@el_manels Heh. We are obviously in furious agreement. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to el_manels

@el_manels Yep. I didn’t mean that as an attack on you. Btw at least some of the delivery services here in AU have..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…VZ

via TweetDeck in reply to el_manels

Not to denigrate the option of giving them tips, obviously, but no one should have to reply on the kindness of stra..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5Z

Another thing you can do is employ them as a proper job with a living wage, safety rights, health insurance, and a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…hn

evilpez4 “Oh, hello Linda, you’re home early.” pic.twitter.com/SXJD3zcGSf

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:29 AM, Nov 21st, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Yesterday I saw someone carrying a stand-mounted ring light with mounts for three phones — so you could stream to t.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OjR

He must also be working for the Trump legal team because it turns out there’s no such place as Deshawnbury in Georg..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fp

Oh I like this one. Keep it brief. Keep it mysterious. Like sex. pic.twitter.com/HHnQR6J9oB

Hooray! I’m “eligible” for a Wikipedia page! And look who my Wikipedia Consultant is! pic.twitter.com/zya2Ebuxgt

I should mention that a lot of this bizarre legal shit is happening now because Trump is running up against deadlin..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…T2

@AthenaHelivoy @vivsmythe Is there even a brothel called “Four Seasons”?

via TweetDeck in reply to AthenaHelivoy

I’m going to keep plugging this week’s podcast because (a) @upulie is wonderful, and (b) the last few episodes have..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cl

RadioFreeTom You cannot pass laws to make voters behave decently. twitter.com/horseplaygirl/…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:35 AM, Nov 21st, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@juhasaarinen And that’s before we even look at your writing. But yes. This is what we get for having a sense of ethical behaviour.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

Sat plan, outline draft: 0900-ish errand, Sydney CBD; an otherwise lazy morning, perhaps with eggs; 1300 lunch with..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…R0

IndieWire Trump supporters have been spotted dressed as Homelander, the homicidal maniac superhero from . Anthony Sta..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…RG

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:29 AM, Nov 21st, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@munin And to seed conspiracy theories in the future, yes. I feel very sorry for you all.

via TweetDeck in reply to munin

Has anyone checked the voting machines in Narnia?

“Efforts challenging election results have been plagued by what seem to be sloppy errors. Wood’s lawsuit, for examp..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…VH

“Like Michigan, Georgia uses the private company Dominion Voting Systems to tabulate election results—a system Trum.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…JbV

“The affidavit was filed as part of a lawsuit that was neither in Minnesota nor Michigan, but in federal court in Georgia…”

“An affidavit President Donald Trump’s legal team has hailed as proving fraud in the 2020 presidential election has..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LB

It’s a partly cloudy day in Sydney today and I am happy with this. pic.twitter.com/fboxYyc7gr

Saturday. The world is full of wonders. You are not one of them. Saturday.