November 24th, 2021

I now want this to happen. I have never wanted anything as much as I now want this. twitter.com/PSyvret/status…

@JonoInAotearoa @markhumphries It took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about. That was such a silly event.

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoInAotearoa

hemantmehta End Times preacher Sharon Gilbert says that an alien imitated her husband, and then it tried to have sex with her,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…i6

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:46 PM, Nov 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@franksting Hmmm. I’d rather see him as him and not Uncle Roger, but I’ll check it out, thank you.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets, again.

What the fuck is it with you cunts misrepresenting that old and very daft Wired article?

Should you ever need to diffuse a koala… pic.twitter.com/tpXneXP8CA

@SuperCroup I think you’re thinking of somewhere else.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SuperCroup

OH, man conducting business on his phone: “I know every single cunt who sells in that suburb and if any of those cu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ip

Having paused to appreciate the beauty of the Giant Neon Vagina, I am now fully antlered.

Approaching The Place Where There Are Antlers.

murrman5 me on phone: this is the worst possible time to dump me margaret

tattoo artist: im not quite done so I could make it say I love margaritas

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:06 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

ChristnNitemare Have a great night everyone! pic.twitter.com/d0C0whjIx5

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:46 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets.

AgnessMack Wednesday’s @cathywilcox1 pic.twitter.com/ymfXIkHynr

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:57 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@expectproblems Still, “died of polonium complications related to annoying Vladimir Putin” is a great line too.

@expectproblems From memory it’s said by the widow of a dissident when a British intelligence officer is asking about her husband.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

This reminds me of the other phrase from Russia, although it’s fictional from one of the George Smiley stories: “He..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…P7

Today we are all in Peppa Pig World.

No this is just what he’s like so I guess that’s fine? theguardian.com/politics/2021/… pic.twitter.com/EQp7jW8g6r

“Mum’s warning after daughter’s iPhone alert from Apple AirTag sparks horrifying handbag find on night out in Melbo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ds

Don’t trust the disinformation moose, @dobes! twitter.com/CAFinUS/status…

@tashlee Is that a new Jim’s Mowing graphic?

via TweetDeck in reply to tashlee

Victoria has a new digital strategy and @jpwarren is reading it for you. Too long, Justin reads.

The thread..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2m

@tredlgt Thank you. I guess I do have my good days. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to tredlgt

Service NSW is looking for comments and even your “ideas” on “Your digital identity and credentials” so people in N..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…O0

@jpwarren @dobes Only because I don’t have a printer. Those chess-themed butt plug graphics would be beautiful on a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…YT

via TweetDeck in reply to jpwarren

ThaiEnquirer Prayut on Tuesday instructed related agencies to step up their efforts in putting more electrical and communication..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…DF

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 7:04 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian Imagine having spent all this money on an education and still ending up with such an arsehat It’s not a good advert..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…C7

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 7:03 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian I don’t know if the question is whether Peter Dutton has sodomised a duck or whether a duck has sodomised Peter Dutton.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 7:02 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

31 sleeps until Christmas.

davidgerard JEEERRRRMOOOYYY CCRRROMMMMBYNNNN pic.twitter.com/iFXNQMHcal

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:59 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

runasand Great to see Apple recognize all the NSO research by @citizenlab and @AmnestyTech with words, funding, and collabor..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qx

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:58 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Rschooley Jonestown News Network. pic.twitter.com/o8dq0FmlNM

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:50 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Bonus points for “pyramid of cryptowoo” I reckon, @dobes @jpwarren. twitter.com/Pinboard/statu…

Simonhinde Reminder that the Mail’s Littlejohn lives in and works from Florida. pic.twitter.com/cN3Qf8isUx

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 6:40 AM, Nov 24th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Further alleged plans may be found in the revised Weekly Wrap. The main change is that last night’s podcast recordi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vi

Wed plan: 0824 train to Sydney; reading en route; 1045 back maintenance, Darlinghurst; 1130 GP Hyde Park; errands;..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TB

The Great Sog continues in the Blue Mountains today, though relatively less soggy than some of the other days this..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…V4

Wednesday. Box of sand. Box of sand! BOX OF SAND! Add a lizard. Wednesday.