I’ll just get on with the facts.
- Who’s afraid of WhatsApp?, ZDNet Australia, 18 October 2016.
- There isn’t a cybersecurity skills gap: Rik Ferguson, ZDNet Australia, 20 October 2016.
- GCHQ tech leader’s plan to secure an entire country, ZDNet Australia, 21 October 2016.
None, but see the next item.
- On Sunday, I was part of the panel discussion that closed the Ruxcon information security conference. I recorded it, and it will soon appear as a Corrupted Nerds podcast.
- Tuesday through Thursday I was covering the Australian Information Security Association (AISA) national conference. There was food and drink.
[Photo: Bus Stop Skink, photographed at a bus stop in Lilyfield in Sydney’s inner west on 19 October 2016.]