Now that we’ve determined conclusively that Senator Helen Coonan most resembles an American televangelist (57%), it’s time for a new poll. Visit the website to tell us who’ll be dumped from the Cabinet given the government’s plunging popularity.
It hasn’t been a good week for the Coalition government. Who will be first to be voted off the island?
- Peter Costello: insulting the PM's economic competence was one gripe too many (0%, 0 Votes)
- Malcolm Turnbull: goodbye, your electorate is marginal after all (0%, 0 Votes)
- Kevin Andrews: scapegoat for WorkChoices and the Dr Mohammed Haneef balls-up (50%, 4 Votes)
- John Howard: Prime Minister, the problem is you (38%, 3 Votes)
- Amanda Vanstone: oh, hang on, she’s gone already (0%, 0 Votes)
- Just pick someone at random (13%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 8
Tags: helen coonan
Comments are now closed.