As we approach the half-way mark in the federal election campaign, energy is starting to flag. Some politicians and commentators are starting to lose the plot. Who do you think is now most disconnected from the voters?
Who is now most disconnected from voters?
- Tony Abbott (6%, 3 Votes)
- David Flint (19%, 9 Votes)
- John Howard: Prime Minister, the problem is you (43%, 20 Votes)
- Australian Democrats supporters generally: the horse is dead (17%, 8 Votes)
- The Greens supporters generally: no, you’re not relevant (9%, 4 Votes)
- someone else: please discuss (6%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
Last week’s results: Well OK the last poll was online for much longer than a week. Nevertheless, the results were precisely as predicted by the Snarky Platypus. Our new national animal is indeed the “lying rodent”.
Comments are now closed.