While writing about the Citizenship Test, I realised they’d forgotten to ask an important question about our national symbols. See if you know the answer. If you’re reading this in an RSS reader, go to the website to vote.
The Howard goverment has updated many national symbols, including Australia’s new national animal, the:
- lying rodent (41%, 16 Votes)
- sneaky weasel (13%, 5 Votes)
- snake in the grass (21%, 8 Votes)
- slimy toad (18%, 7 Votes)
- something else (discuss) (8%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 39
Last week’s results: Sadly for the Snarky Platypus, “I really want to see a remake of Flashdance” received only one vote. The clear winner was “A bit more to the left, and with a bit more velocity.”
Did anyone understand that poll?
Comments are now closed.