December 19th, 2013

Gosh is that the time. I haven’t been drinking.

via Plume for Android

RT @sylmobile Abandoned by @oberonsghost @SnarkyPlatypus and @stilgherrian! [Well there are limits, FFS.]

via Plume for Android

bitcoin_txt if you’re a true believer, you believe in the network, you believe in Bitcoin and its future no matter what happens.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:33 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

RT @mpesce: @stilgherrian SHINY SHINY POWER [That’s the one, yes.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

OH: “@mpesce used to be such a softcock, but now he’s just drunk with power.”

via Tweetbot for iOS

RT @TradeReviewView: @stilgherrian Censorship,alien anal probes and a crying koala. kotaku.com/south-park-gam… [Oh this is SO special.]

via Tweetbot for iOS

@R_Chirgwin @jonoabroad We have progressed beyond their tame advice.

via Plume for Android in reply to R_Chirgwin

R_Chirgwin A handful of flea shampoo quite spoils the bouquet of a cheap red wine.

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 6:25 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

More Bridge, in the middle distance instagram.com/p/iGCjWMiFjm/

via Instagram

OH: “Just take guidance from the unicorn.”

via Plume for Android

Not pushing people into the path of an oncoming train.

thewetmale RT @wordsonaplatfrm: So @snifferdogsSYD looks to be a useful service

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 5:48 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Tweetbot for iOS)

We’re late, because of him, as usual.

via Plume for Android

“Hi, I’m Ali, a Taiwanese bubble artist.”

OH FFS GET ON WITH IT.

via Plume for Android

chrisberg cash for everyone!

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:15 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Thing filed for @CSO_Australia too. So I’ve achieved last Friday’s targets. Well done me.

via Janetter for Mac

@scottcarson1957 Now now, be nice. It’s (nearly) Christmas.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to scottcarson1957

I seriously need some new headshots.

via Janetter for Mac

srpeatling Are you a “well presented young lady”? You could be Miss Summernats 2014 summernats.com.au/pages/?ParentP…

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 4:01 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

expectproblems I FOUND THE RUM.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 3:44 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@RealNickHodge @jonoabroad Yeah I thought I’d let that one through to the keeper.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to RealNickHodge

@jonoabroad I gave up on the tech scene years ago. I just shake my head slowly and, softly, cry.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jonoabroad

Column filed for @zdnetaustralia. It contains rabbits.

via Janetter for Mac

WeathermanABC Adelaide city has broken the December heat record with a tops of 43.1 so far. Previous record 42.5 Kent St station has 36 years of record

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:15 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

chrisberg changed to christmas avatar so war on christmas drones can identify which side i’m on

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:36 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

theburgerman It’s true. instagram.com/p/iFm6WYpnUQ/

via Instagram (retweeted on 2:11 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

LaTrioli @stilgherrian @chrisjrn Knock it off, you weirdos.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:02 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Simon_Cullen Malcolm Turnbull wearing a Santa hat on his eCard… pic.twitter.com/NvJLc6lr0T

via Mobile Web (M5) (retweeted on 1:43 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

dcuthbert With the intelligence services tapping everything, crims be going old school again pic.twitter.com/RU4VrT9OQB

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 1:43 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@leslienassar WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

via Janetter for Mac in reply to leslienassar

jstogdill Tor never fails, but people that use it keep getting caught.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:36 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

James_Jeffrey That awkward moment when your son’s pet tree frog swallows a small cicada and the cicada keeps singing from the inside.

I HAVE NOT HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE FUCK YOU.

via Janetter for Mac

The Hansard of Tuesday’s public hearing by the Senate NBN Select Committee is at parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/downl… [PDF]

via Janetter for Mac

Cross-correlating my angry tweets with Hansard because journalism.

RT @BrigadierSlog: Someone’s got some splaining to do
pixiereef.com pic.twitter.com/iZ4cTGLSdA [“Recycling is good for the Earth”?]

via Janetter for Mac

expectproblems Lizard monsters usually do when pretending to be human. RT @dannolan: far out why does tone look so awkward in EVERY photo he’s in

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 12:45 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Pinboard Oxidative metabolism is the main cause of aging. Eat a diet rich in trilobites and hydrogen sulfide

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 12:30 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Pinboard Join me in persuading paleo people to go on the pre-Cambrian diet instead

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 12:30 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

illywhacker_ There is no way you will read anything funnier today than the first paragraph of this editorial. pic.twitter.com/dncxFzZbFm

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 12:30 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

@llament Heh. It’s OK. And I well understand the difference. I just tire of “attacks” from folks who haven’t looked at the context.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to llament

@llament So, do you know what quotation marks mean?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to llament

@rwerkh Perhaps @joshgnosis knows, but I know nothing more than what’s in that story.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to rwerkh

“I’ve never come across a person who describes themselves as ‘Libertarian’ whose understanding of the way society works is not puddle-deep.”

via Janetter for Mac

“Nice one, George”, writes @mumbletwits on the Tim Wilson appointment. blogs.theaustralian.news.com.au/mumble/index.p…

via Janetter for Mac

johnb78 “What’s that contactless data exchange protocol called?” / “NFC.” / “Fine, I’ll ask somebody else…”

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:03 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

DebIsda Still chuckling about the creative use of tinsel in emergency at Calvary Hospital pic.twitter.com/eamSkvVNLI

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:02 PM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

“Optus gets 520Mbps speeds on 4G TD-LTE network”, writes @joshgnosis zdnet.com/au/optus-gets-…

via Janetter for Mac

paulkidd Shop lady: Are you ready for 40?
Me: Oh, honey, I left 40 behind a long time ago.
Lady: I was talking about the weather.

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 11:57 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

joshgnosis Bring Your Kids to Work Day aka Sennheiser Headphones Appreciation day.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:30 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

“Mad World” sung by a dancing German robot? Why yes, obviously. youtube.com/watch?v=9B39FC… HT @darrenpauli

Vice_Is_Hip Next month, we find out why Angelina Jolie attempted to adopt Tibet

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:15 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

kim_weatherall Stand up and cheer! My awesome colleague Ben Saul on the AG’s ’ perverse, facile and fanatical’ ‘rights crusade’: smh.com.au/comment/champi…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:05 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

bitcoin_txt A country that embraces bitcoin early will have a lot of rich people later pic.twitter.com/yNPFLPyGE8

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:04 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Why are so many stories spinning “Apple finally forced to obey Australian Consumer Law” as as act of generosity by Apple? Muppets.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @darrenpauli: I heard it was to rush Bashar al-Assad’s citizenship and subsequent appointment to the cabinet. [Makes sense.]

oknermin Ladies and gentlemen, the . Well done. pic.twitter.com/Qnra4JO6u7

via Twitter for Samsung Tablets (retweeted on 10:56 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Five bucks says this “adoption emergency” is about sorting out someone’s citizenship so they can play sport for Australia.

via Janetter for Mac

So apparently Australia has been having an adoption regulation emergency that requires urgent action. Glad you’re onto that, Mr Rabbit.

via Janetter for Mac

johnb78 The Daily Mail knows who to blame on the day a predatory paedophile gets his 35 year sentence: pic.twitter.com/nZ5dHbLlUI

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:50 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

SnarkyPlatypus Have there ever been any good NBN feelings?

via YoruFukurou (retweeted on 10:40 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

mattjpwns @stilgherrian you just said NAO. If I hear you bitching about doge again, accusations of hypocrisy will be thrown. Such accusations. Wow.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:39 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Oh FFS, bring on that goddam asteroid NAO. geargrinder.co.uk Also, you’d have to stop every 300m to change coffee beans. Arsehats.

via Janetter for Mac

@chrisjrn For the chance to watch @LaTrioli soak in apple juice and yoghurt, I’m willing to try.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to chrisjrn

RT @chrisjrn: @LaTrioli Soak in very fresh apple juice and a sprinkling of cinnamon overnight, two scoops of Greek yoghurt. [Can I watch?]

via Janetter for Mac

It’s going to be a very Cyberbreachy Christmas this year, I think.

via Janetter for Mac

briankrebs WSJ confirms that U.S. Secret Service is investigating a breach at Target ow.ly/rTUue

via Hootsuite (retweeted on 10:25 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @dobes: HAHAHAHAHA, bitcoinkin. news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6929705 [You don’t understand, @dobes, financial regulation is Hitler.]

via Janetter for Mac

RT @BernardKeane: NSA review panel report: 1.usa.gov/1c1LcHP [Oh. More bedtime reading, I see…]

via Janetter for Mac

altmed_txt I can never respect anyone who isnt vegan. i know that sounds horrible but when you think about it its like asking someone to respect hitler

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:20 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

<retweet of allegedly amusing animal photograph>

via Janetter for Mac

OH: “Emperor of Queensland.”

via Janetter for Mac

BernardKeane Folks, if you like Love, Actually, you are a bad person. I don’t mean that as a joke or snark - you really need to have a look at yourself.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:13 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

expectproblems SSH SEKRIT PROJECT at @fegames DONT TELL ANYONE!!!1@2!!!! RT @leighformayor: I am doing important research today. pic.twitter.com/d16QUnUx6q

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 10:11 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

So Tim Wilson has made use of the memory hole, has he? It’s a shame he didn’t deploy that other thing, the “spine”. Bodes plusgood.

via Janetter for Mac

MarkDiStef Just caught David Brooks’ baffling column about millenials coming for him nytimes.com/2013/12/17/opi… internet responds nymag.com/daily/intellig…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:00 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

Damn Chinese hackers. Allegedly. Something something attribution is haaaaaaaard.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @washingtonpost: Hackers broke into our servers wapo.st/18Sd6BA [Yeah, they do that sort of thing.]

via Janetter for Mac

I AM NEARLY WAKE NOW AND I AM SURE THAT IN A VERY SHORT TIME I WILL HAVE A WORKING BRAIN.

via Janetter for Mac

emmyblotnick Please say “On Ice” RT @TIME See Mitt Romney like you’ve never seen him before

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:51 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

KimKierkegaard You exist. You are a human being. The sun shines for you, and your eyebrows are thick, natural and amazing.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:50 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

That’s pretty much my whole MO you’re sledging there.

via Janetter for Mac

franksting Toshiba are leading innovation by putting last centuries operating system on a tablet using last decades materials.

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

franksting “In Bitcoin, the Valley sees another…fat exit, but without the annoying costs of policing fraud and handling chargebacks this time around”

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 9:45 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @mikko: Chinese rover diorama shows Europe being nuked. io9.com/chinese-rover-… pic.twitter.com/vstbf8gr17 [Best thing for it…]

via Janetter for Mac

@thebreg KInd of. It was for the sashay. Gannets don’t sashay, as far as I know.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to thebreg

firstdogonmoon I’M CALLING IT BILL SHORTEN WILL BE NEXT PM TONY WILL BE LIBERATED TO GET ON WITH HIS LIFE

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 9:20 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Janetter for Mac)

I can’t wake up properly. I think I’ve become a zombie.

But the worst part was… God, I can still taste it… the Pure Blonde. [Shudder.]

via Plume for Android

They had been threatened with guns.

via Plume for Android

But fortunately all five of the girls, they were dancers, had hidden their tampons in a secret compartment in the bedhead back at the hotel.

via Plume for Android

I remember now, three business magnates drowned as their train carriage sank in the river. They’d previously been interrogating the girls.

via Plume for Android

RT @mattdasilva Were you in a park at Bondi … ? [No, it was indoors, a TV studio mostly, watching film of a train crashing into a river.]

via Plume for Android

I woke up shaking after a terrible dream: I was made to take my shirt off and drink Pure Blonde. It was horrific.

via Plume for Android

Oh. Yeah. And it’s Thursday.

via Plume for Android

runasand Harvard student receives F for failure while sending “anonymous” bomb threat: forbes.com/sites/runasand…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:09 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Plume for Android)

PJORourke Can’t promise to be daily but can promise to be beastly — am joining The Daily Beast Jan. 1 thebea.st/Junt8i via @thedailybeast

via Twitter for Websites (retweeted on 6:07 AM, Dec 19th, 2013 via Plume for Android)