December 31st, 2017

SquigglyRick Omg guys how good is the dance scene from Call me by Your Name I’ve posted it here with permission pic.twitter.com/NFcnjmnOiX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:01 PM, Dec 31st, 2017 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

“Alexander Downer” and “drinking buddies” are not a thing. twitter.com/keith_ng/statu…

AMNH Next time you eat guacamole, thank a giant ground sloth: the Lestodon! These 15-ft animals ate avocado whole, trave..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…hr

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:32 PM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

elzxbth You tried to warn us. twitter.com/johnbirmingham…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:54 PM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

angryaboutbikes The three types of “Amateur Historian”:
1) Owns a metal detector and muddy wellies
2) Has 400 books on the history..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7h

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:14 PM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

I suppose it’s hard to celebrate NYE, and especially hard to let off fireworks, inside the Cupboard. So this is all..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Kf

Sun plan: The “potter around the house eating and drinking” turned into slothing, but now I’ll keep going until the..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…aU

AndrewBGreene Pretty sure President Trump’s supporters are gonna lose their minds when they discover @AlexanderDowner was a “Libe..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…bU

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:17 AM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

ClickHole Emotional Rant: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Apologized For Letting Nazis Use His Platform When It’s Intended Only For L..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…PU

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 11:14 AM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

alexdecampi Heyyy so I heard Marvel is letting us make our own comics now and there are some rules about stuff we have to inclu..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…lH

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:09 AM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

AndrewBGreene Americans are now sending herograms to Alexander Downer thanking him for his reported role in kicking off the FBI’s..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…mx

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:06 AM, Dec 31st, 2017 via TweetDeck)

Sun plan, draft: Potter around the house eating and drinking until the world ends. I mean, until the year ends. Fourteen hours to go.

@NuclearAnthro This reminds me, I haven’t caught up with the latest adventures of Mr Peanut.

@NuclearAnthro Amongst other things, I hope, because the Gryphon is slightly obscure.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

@NuclearAnthro And this is all before a coffee. I can see how my brain generated both “W84” and “No, that’s wrong”..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…SW

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

@NuclearAnthro “Tonight on ‘Know Your Nuclear Warhead’…” But if I say “W84” I’m pretty sure I don’t get the bonus points.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

@NuclearAnthro Is it sad that I took one glance at that and thought “Davy Crockett warhead”?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

Histreepix The residents of Gotham City summon Santa. 1956. pic.twitter.com/hUFPLCAREk

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:26 AM, Dec 31st, 2017 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jacquidark Yeah, that Joan Sullivan sure could hold a tune! Please, @theheraldsun, re-hire some editors!!! ..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Wd

I just had a two-hour dream about arguing over the correct size for a paper aircraft, railway timetables, and regis..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…hn

Sunday. Extensions will not be granted. Sunday.