December 5th, 2018

Picketer “Capitalism works fine when capitalists do the right thing.” Hmm yes right, there’s your problem right there. pic.twitter.com/2ccrQAWGeI

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:41 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

pixelatedboat Okay, this one is fair pic.twitter.com/WZ0qVPo7zv

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:34 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

joshchafetz To my mind, this is the most revealing passage of the sentencing memo:

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6b

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:24 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

normative I don’t have time to start @InfosecRudyGiuliani, but someone really ought to.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 1:47 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@dobes @joshgnosis Something something traditional cabinet government.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

crankynick Assistant Treasurer Stuart Robert kicks off review into product labeling issues hurting health supplement industry,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…IZ

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:32 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@joshgnosis @dobes More seriously, a 2-signature system is probably better, and it’d be hard to argue that Home Aff..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nF

OaaSvc You know what’s the worst thing about the ALP caving on ?

@markdreyfusQCMP, @SenatorWong, and @TimWattsMP..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…F4

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:54 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@myrcurial @gattaca @rhyselsmore Canadians are reasonably well placed to deal with this antipodean phenomenon. Good luck!

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to myrcurial

Wed plan, belated draft: Very slow start (still in progress); pho, eventually; errands, Ashfield; train back to Wen..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3p

@BXGD The rent is likely to be cheaper, certainly.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to BXGD

Yesterday I wrote about the Australian government’s new Information Security Manual and here is the thing that I wr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…E9

I’ve just learned about the scones and bagels and I don’t know what even.

jamesrbuk This man pretends to be an expert on cyber-intrusion, and doesn’t understand that if you miss a space you create a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…A3

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:20 PM, Dec 5th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I think it’s time for me to investigate my sleep patterns again.

Well that was another annoying but probably needed long sleep-in. And now it’s after midday. Sigh.

Wednesday. The donkey needs a cart. Wednesday.