December 19th, 2020

qldhealthnews ⚠️Public Health Alert: The Glen Hotel⚠️

We are urging anyone who was at The Glen Hotel, Eight Mile Plains on Wedne..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…cc

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:41 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@dannolan My guess is Afghanistan for Christmas.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dannolan

MichaelWestBiz AFR goes full satire mode pic.twitter.com/OT6s729fQm

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 8:05 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Disappointed to discover that the magnificent Santa’s Winter Village at Noarlunga was shut down. Bonus points for a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…GH

via Twitter for iPhone

gregmlarsen Sticking your nose out of your mask is the new fedora: I almost respect how commited you are to looking like the dumbest cunt on earth.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:33 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

oz_f Fifteen years ago Family Guy invented film podcasts pic.twitter.com/T9Ldi3jACH

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:29 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

bolton_exotic goose on a moose pic.twitter.com/kFiT6fvinK

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:27 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

JasonUkman The Post asked readers to come up with a word or phrase to describe 2020. A 9-year-old in Mich. nails it…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Oz

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:26 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

robjoz83 $100 says there’s a coyote under there. pic.twitter.com/KgT5Z6w1gG

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:26 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@o_donnellsally I’m sorry to hear she had a fall — no wait, fell over — but I am really hanging out for a more prectwitter.com/i/web/status/1…BprS

via TweetDeck in reply to o_donnellsally

@giantmetalrobot Maybe. But I don’t know what it’s about.

via TweetDeck in reply to giantmetalrobot

mycrowgirl @cricketcrocker I walked into a bar with salamander on my shoulder.
I said “One pint for me and one for my mate Tin..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0u

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:13 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@dobes @purserj Yes, there’d be a surcharge for that though.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@dobes @purserj Do you have to boil the jerkbird down or can you just rub it all over your body?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

@Mich_Mac Sounds a good plan, except that in the bush there’s more things to trip over and fewer people to hear you scream.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Mich_Mac

@JustJimWillDo Yeah, I just slipped on a wet floor and it’s nothing more than bruised and *slightly* grazed knees…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…AD

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

So at what age do you change from referring to it as “They slipped and fell over” to “They had a fall”? Asking for a friend.

cameronwilson Some kid posted this in a Facebook group: he claims he wrote ‘Fuck NESA’ in his HSC exams and now he can’t get his..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jg

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:16 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@ApostrophePong @indiescribe I hope so. I haven’t collected it yet but it should still be in its box from the factory.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ApostrophePong

@dobes @caseyjohnellis Wow. It truly is a strange land. :) And yeah despite the mockery, thanks Casey.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dobes

astroIogee people who think astrology is fake also think aquarius is a water sign

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:12 PM, Dec 19th, 2020 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

ryanstruyk This is absolutely mind-blowing: 1 in 100 Americans have tested positive for coronavirus in the last two weeks.

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:54 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

artywah I bought some lovely German Christmas cake yesterday, but it was stollen this morning.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:49 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

I just re-found this from earlier in the year lol. pic.twitter.com/ZH5pjaEvgf

_youhadonejob1 Wear a mask. pic.twitter.com/d2REsIKvOi

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:31 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

SatPaper This week’s cartoon, by @jonkudelka ..satpa.pe/carto7mocC1

via ContentCal Studio (retweeted on 10:31 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

I got 19/40 in today’s quadruple-length @SatPaper quiz. thesaturdaypaper.com.au/quiz/2020/12/19 I really shouldn’t rush through it.

Oh dear, @JustinianNews has been quite cruel in his @SatPaper Gadfly column: “Ms Cash will move from careers advise..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…x4

therecount During the U.S. Space Force 1-year anniversary celebration, VP Pence announces members will now be called “guardian..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…a0

via Twitter Media Studio (retweeted on 9:43 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

DefenseBaron Donald Trump’s Space Force people will be called Guardians. As in… soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and … Gua..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cf

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:43 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@zippydazipster Oh that’s right, I vaguely remember this.

via TweetDeck in reply to zippydazipster

AFlanagan Pence! aaa-haa! Saviour of the universe
Mike Pence! Mike Pence! He’ll save everyone of us! twitter.com/TheKennyDevine…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:14 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@Wyld Eight is twice as big as four, so 8am is twice as good as 4am.

via TweetDeck in reply to Wyld

Can someone remind me how the whole drip thing started? These days it just seems to mean “I am unhappy about a vari..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5R

fictillius Gladys should do the weekend 11am press conference in a north face jacket. Maybe some drips might spontaneously combust.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:11 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

DrEricDing BEAUTIFUL—Italian Architect Stefano Boeri has designed prefabricated pavilions, which are set to house9 vac.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pTI

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:09 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@garystark @NewtonMark Well there’s an image that won’t ever go away.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@garystark @alexkidman Putting aside the metric question, that would make the keys something you’d really have to p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…DD

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@juhasaarinen Well that’s quite disturbing indeed.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

@garystark One I have to push all the way back and off the edge of my desk lol.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@DUCKVILLELOL Hah! No menu, though, it was just part of the food being handed* around as part of the pub’s Christma..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ny

via TweetDeck in reply to DUCKVILLELOL

@indiescribe Especially as I’d been joking for several days and right up to the last minute about going to the pub..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fo

via TweetDeck in reply to indiescribe

@DUCKVILLELOL Exactly that, with duck. And hey if you want it to look like you’d enjoy a good duck…

via TweetDeck in reply to DUCKVILLELOL

Looking back at last night, I reckon this is one of the most disturbing photos I’ve ever taken. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

Sat plan: Slow start and a relaxing day because Saturday; 1300 lunch with a co-conspirator; data wrangling; and som..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…HD

Laughing. Laughing in despair.

@GaryCushway I’d be fine with this. I’ve never been to Glasgow, or the UK for that matter. Or Europe. I must fix that. But not now.

via TweetDeck in reply to GaryCushway

@garthk These two statements may or may not be related.

via TweetDeck in reply to garthk

@adam_turner @alexkidman I don’t know why you work for that prick, honestly. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to adam_turner

@elronxenu Think of it this way: Sign a cheaper longer-term lease while the sookybabies are whinging about depresse..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4G

via TweetDeck in reply to elronxenu

@GaryCushway Here the max today of 23°C is -2°C below average.

via TweetDeck in reply to GaryCushway

It’s 6 days until Christmas.

It’s a bit of gloomy day in Sydney today. pic.twitter.com/rmwZ1jDWgW

HornyMichlinMan oh! sweet release! and yet, the soaring high of orgasm is followed swiftly by the despair of being a monster made of tires

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:50 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

MemesSurreal Do you want to join It? pic.twitter.com/GR8Dj2DL6X

via Surreal Memes (retweeted on 7:48 AM, Dec 19th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Saturday. The alarms are the same as usual but the fires are different. Silence the screaming. Saturday.