December 20th, 2021

@_midofo_ That does seem to be a flaw in the system, yes.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ I think the first lost means dead, and the second lost means lost as in unaccounted for. MIA = missing in action.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@ApostrophePong Roughly the same technology, detecting different chemicals.

via TweetDeck in reply to ApostrophePong

shanebazzi 🚨 I’m appealing. More to come. Stay tuned. @obriensolicitor pic.twitter.com/dp5oT1nGpC

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:20 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@garystark Putting that aside, it’s also hard to get the rhythm right because it’s written to be read, rather than..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4U

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@garystark Yep, there’s one in every capital. It’s good to know they’re still a thing.

via TweetDeck in reply to garystark

@TwoSetViolin Here we go. This is me doing a guest spot on 5RPH, Radio for the Print Handicapped as it was then, no..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qa

@RealNickHodge @mrsnickhodge Very small. And yes, Nick, we met either late 1984 or early 1985.

via TweetDeck in reply to RealNickHodge

Maybe, @dobes @JustJimWillDo, this is something the English cricket team could consider. youtube.com/watch?v=jrQpGe…

This is indeed the way to approach things. That said, I might put together some dumb prizes of no real value. twitter.com/twcau/status/1…

@RealNickHodge Sure. :) I was just trying to find it but I don’t have it filed I don’t think.

via TweetDeck in reply to RealNickHodge

@TwoSetViolin True Fact: My first radio work was presenting classical music programs on what was then Radio 5UV, no..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Co

So @TwoSetViolin are doing “Most Famous Violin Pieces Ranked from Easiest to Hardest” (16m20s)…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…13

@ExpertOracle Possibly, but there’s quite a few old regulars who don’t haven’t much else in their social lives. But..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xI

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ExpertOracle

Number10cat The government insists this picture shows a “work meeting”
- No pens or paper, so no notes or minutes
- No displays..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1v

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:08 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

PickardJE Dominic Raab explaining why that Downing St party was actually okay:

“They’re all in suits or predominantly busin..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xs

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:08 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

We’re currently 78% of the way to Target One off 29 supporters, which is fantastic thank you. I’ll keep it at that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rd

NOW UNDER WAY: “The 9pm Summer Series 2022” crowdfunding campaign the9pmedict.com/summer2022

You want more special gu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Q6

presentcorrect “I’ve spent 40 years telling people I never worked in a cocktail bar”

– Susan from The Human League. Via popbitch.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:46 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@bastardsheep I might use multistream service to pump it to various places and let people choose their stream of choice.

via TweetDeck in reply to bastardsheep

@bastardsheep Indeed. My gut feeling was that Twitch was better latency but maybe it’s just that my YouTube viewers are slow.

via TweetDeck in reply to bastardsheep

That said, I might also stream it on Twitch or something with lower latency, but I’ll do some tests before the nigh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uO

SAVE THE DATE: “The 8pm Quiz of the Year 2021” is on Thu 30 Dec at 8pm AEDT. Remember both the bad and the even wor..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Nf

@franksting @reselsnark But isn’t Saturday night when the blow happens? Whatever that means.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

@paulkidd Plus naps, minus sessions. Whatever they are.

via TweetDeck in reply to paulkidd

Thinking of going to Club Ashfield on Thursday so I can win some ham or turkey. It’s been a while since I’ve won a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Th

@SuperCroup Pants put on for no purpose. Such a shame.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@paulwiggins @TrainsInfo Ah yes, the newsmaker’s way of thinking about what they’re writing.

via TweetDeck in reply to paulwiggins

@franksting They should set up some sort of schedule so we know when the Mondays are.

via TweetDeck in reply to franksting

@developerjack I haven’t tracked the details, but yeah this dispute has been going along way way too long.

via TweetDeck in reply to developerjack

@paulwiggins Oh no I didn’t mean it was @TrainsInfo’s fault. It was a comment about how I can’t remember what day it is.

via TweetDeck in reply to paulwiggins

@manindotblack It’s a video conference so I doubt it’ll be properly catered.

via TweetDeck in reply to manindotblack

This is now. It took me a while to understand that today is Monday. twitter.com/TrainsInfo/sta…

TrainsInfo Sydney Trains & NSW TrainLink services will not run due to planned industrial action from 6pm Mon 20 - 6am Tue 21 D..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vI

via Salesforce - Social Studio (retweeted on 6:36 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

@LottaHaegg @gathgwyn Just been you and me, he is not the brightest cat in the world.

@LottaHaegg @gathgwyn I mean that’s true, but I am the one who feeds him when his humans are away and I have been d..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1H

via TweetDeck in reply to LottaHaegg

cartridgepink Your timeline has been blessed by the Melbourne Carrot Man. Retweet to bless others with his vegetable grace pic.twitter.com/Z2a1FU0Das

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:26 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@juhasaarinen @gathgwyn I smell of many things, but not cockatoo.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

@gathgwyn He’s OK with me visiting for meals or drinks, but if I stay overnight then I am no longer welcome — espec.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…dvM

Being hissed at. I can’t be arsed taking a photo today so here’s one I prepared during a previous being-hissed-at p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zB

AnnieHandmer At a loose end tonight? Stuck at home in iso? Got a hot date and need some talking points? @drspacejunk and I will..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7k

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:15 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Martyfields The in-store demonstration needs a little work. pic.twitter.com/4vCRuMVJg9

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:59 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@foursaken Not yet, but it’s bound to happen one day.

via TweetDeck in reply to foursaken

Ah, I see there’s now going to be a National Cabinet meeting tomorrow, so everything will be sorted out at that in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…b1

The amazing thing is that so can just tweeting about it. twitter.com/novapbs/status…

tanaka_tatsuya 長時間労働ではなく長時間ロード pic.twitter.com/UpkQrllyAg

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:51 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

DylanOwendylan Really Amazon floppy disks are a bestseller?? Is it the 90s again 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/5RieOQzsvj

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:05 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

I should’ve muted that arsehat hours ago. Annoyingly, “mute conversation” only turns off notifications not the twee..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Lh

@JustJimWillDo Lovely. I may also do one a week later on 6 Jan to coincide with the end of the Pozible campaign.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

MalwareJake I was unaware that a side effect of COVID was looking like Senator Warren… pic.twitter.com/pJ5RS2TOpj

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:24 PM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

IMPORTANT: Today, Monday 20 December 2021, is National Sangria Day. The nation is not specified, so go for it. daysoftheyear.com/days/sangria-d…

@SuperCroup That said, I might be interested in brunch recommendations for later in the week.

@SuperCroup It’s a neither for me, thank you. I found some coffee by operating the espresso machine in the kitchen…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ci

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

Five sleeps until Christmas.

All that said, it’s those last few days before Christmas and this is Australia so basically none of you are even pa..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TS

SAVE THE DATE: “The 8pm Quiz of the Year 2022” will be livestreamed on Thu 30 Dec from 8pm AEDT. It’ll be like prev..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…FL

Further alleged plans are of course found in the Weekly Wrap, now that it’s there. There are also links to interest..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gh

Mon plan, Part B: I think I’ll just faff about for most of the day. Later up I might do some podcast pre-production..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…do

TheOnion Biden Concerned Ambitious Agenda Could Be Stalled By Him Not Really Caring If It Happens Or Not..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yN

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 11:47 AM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

NEW BLOG POST; “Weekly Wrap 603: Birds, a beetle, crowdfunding, and a CBF epiphany” stilgherrian.com/weekly-wrap/60… Covers..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mN

rachael_moravia my present-wrapping process pic.twitter.com/a0mgmlDXyU

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:10 AM, Dec 20th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@morebento Hah! Thankfully this is extremely unlikely.

via TweetDeck in reply to morebento

Mon plan, Part A: Find some coffee; finish and post the Weekly Wrap that I didn’t finish yesterday; read the Weekly..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…AM

GordyPls If you need tips on dealing with family who are antivaxxers over Christmas, remember: they aren’t really people.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:20 AM, Dec 20th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@maz_jovanovich In Adelaide? It says the cloud is clearing?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to maz_jovanovich

My mentions are a catastrophe and for once it’s not my fault. At least I don’t think it is.

Oh dear God now what.

It’s a lovely summer day in Sydney today, so be grateful. pic.twitter.com/Ph06GbnlGd

Monday. You will see the truth and it will set you free at a discounted price. Your lucky number is 154. Monday.