None. And that’s because Patch Monday is no more.
- Silent but Mega, Kim Dotcom’s file-sharing comeback, Crikey, 21 January 2013.
- Australia’s National Security Strategy? Or Labor’s election-year cyber gimmick?, ZDNet Australia, 24 January 2013.
- Why you SHOULD worry about cybercrime (but it’s no war), Crikey, 25 January 2013.
- On Thursday I spoke briefly about some cybersecurity stuff on ABC Radio’s AM.
- On Saturday I appeared on Tomorrow’s Geek, an episode of James Purser’s podcast Purser Explores the World.
Still none. I’ve been very slack about cashing in on people’s PR accounts. Something must be wrong with me.
[Photo: Sydney Culture (For @ApostrophePong, Australia Day 2013), a photograph which will make sense to ’Pong and probably few others.]