Writing for Crikey this week triggered an interesting burst of activity.
- Website traffic doubled for a couple of days.
- I was blogged about by Tim Dunlop over in Murdochland.
- People from my past emerged from the woodwork — including Keith Conlon, the man who first taught me broadcasting.
Weird coincidences upped the traffic too:
- Interest in Australia’s new ambassador to Italy, Amanda Vanstone, led more than 400 people to read my posting about Boost juice bars.
- 200 people looking for live TV coverage of the space shuttle landing found my post about the previous shuttle touchdown.