March 18th, 2014

@jpwarren Ah I am so glad you went off-piste then. ;)

via Janetter for Mac in reply to jpwarren

@martinbarry Oh I’d forgotten you were in Germany. I’ll pull my head in now.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to martinbarry

@thekaptone At the time, TweetDeck had just been bought by Twitter and was dying, Janetter was then the closest to what I wanted.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to thekaptone

CyberPrefixerAU Gold miners suffer in strong cyberday for Australian cybermarket

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 8:39 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@KarlskiB Well thanks, because part of my intention is to write well rather than quickly, and try to explain stuff.

via Plume for Android in reply to KarlskiB

@KarlskiB Yeah it’s pretty sad, eh? I spend far too much time playing with my opening paragraphs.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to KarlskiB

JohnBirmingham 1. Are you following @DeptOfAustralia?
2. Why not?

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 7:37 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

GordyPls Big data is about cyberclouding the Internet of things with brand.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:25 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

@sylmobile Someone needs to punch you in the face, very soon and very hard.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to sylmobile

mjranum I want to write an app that’s billed as a malware removal tool. You pay $1, and when you run it, it deletes itself.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:15 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Today’s @5at5daily contained frat boys, nuclear fear, some cybers and old photos. tinyletter.com/5at5/letters/5… Subscribe at tinyletter.com/5at5/

via Tweetbot for iOS

Me at @crikey_news today: “NSA’s malware and spying ops far more powerful than you think”, contains cybers. crikey.com.au/2014/03/18/nsa…

via Tweetbot for iOS

@Adam_Drak It’s actually one of the vertical girders of the bridge.

via Tweetbot for iOS in reply to Adam_Drak

angrygoat cripes you know @SenatorLudlam’s campaign has the big mo when Mr Leunig himself is doing leaflets for events pic.twitter.com/7UE67JZIbC

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:57 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

martinbarry We’ve reached peak QR code, even the passive-aggressive sign on the company fridge has one. cc @ozdj

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:56 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

@timfdavis I have no idea what your ideas of a pleasant life might be, so I really can’t comment. Plus my existence there is atypical.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to timfdavis

drearyclocks It’s begun @dr_nic @LGLancaster RT @katie18O: Haha RT @kerrinbinnie: Bird vs camera on @7NewsSydney background. pic.twitter.com/hW18tWEi33

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:14 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je pars de la ville à grande vitesse. Cela me rend plus heureux. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

AdvancedThreat Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto continues to deny founding the WuTang Clan pic.twitter.com/7jsiFm8TqF

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 6:02 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

CyberPrefixerAU Bureaucrats not to blame for cyberinsulation scheme failings: cyberlawyer

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 6:02 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

In four minutes, my westward journey will begin.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @mpesce Every time @stilgherrian types ‘cyber’, God kills a kitten. [It’s true.]

via Plume for Android

AusCycle Help find these men in relation a in Melb CBD yesterday

We have riders info to pass details.

Pls RT pic.twitter.com/s47gGppdQI

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 4:56 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@FarrellPF Yes, it’s all very exclusive, isn’t it.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to FarrellPF

RT @FarrellPF: The Australian Racing Board also wants access to telecommunications data gu.com/p/3nj36/tw [HAHAHAHAHA oh dear.]

via Janetter for Mac

5at5daily Just published: “5at5 number 19 | 18 March 2014” tinyletter.com/5at5/letters/5… Suscribe at tinyletter.com/5at5/

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:50 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

mtats Hello twitter this is RTYI i.imgur.com/Bt3qlPZ.gif

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 4:44 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

sunili What’s the dude-bro equiv of “spinster”? Redditer?

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 4:12 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@chrisbrownie @CyberPrefixerAU @NewtonMark Look, I’m just passing on important information. I’m helping.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to chrisbrownie

@cheshireb Nevertheless, I agree with the young ladies in suggesting that certain people give it a try.

via Plume for Android in reply to cheshireb

People with really small heads and really large closed-ear headphones.

via Plume for Android

OH: “Have you ever thought of smothering yourself with a pillow?”

via Plume for Android

OH, schoolgirls: “Sarah makes animal noises in maths. Where did you get those socks from?”

via Plume for Android

The Imperva lunch is done. Errand time.

via Plume for Android

CyberPrefixerAU Coalition MP prepared to cross cyberfloor over Racial Discrimination Act

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 2:01 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

kaepora WhatsApp cares about privacy, so here’s the AES key to decrypt all WhatsApp chats. 8D4B155CC9FF81E5CBF6FA7819366A3EC621A656416CD793

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 1:50 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Slate Why meteorologists love and hate St. Patrick’s Day: slate.me/1ee02fN pic.twitter.com/cZzmkO2Thq

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 1:48 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Blue Cheese as a Service.

via Tweetbot for iOS

Tatachilla Shiraz as a Service.

via Tweetbot for iOS

Me at @crikey_news: “NSA’s malware and spying ops far more powerful than you think”, contains cybers. crikey.com.au/2014/03/18/nsa…

via iOS

MikeCarlton01 So the ABC apologises to the Rinehart Cowboy, but the buffoon wants more. God, what a self-lubricating whinger he is. blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:03 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

ghimhehsuhng Korean vets agonizing whether to kill or leave alive dog infected with bird flu, because it’s developed an antibody m.khan.co.kr/view.html?arti…

via iOS (retweeted on 1:03 PM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

The Inperva media lunch is about to begin instagram.com/p/lqjP9YCFhS/

via Instagram

RT @virag064 @stilgherrian @Barnaby_Joyce I would have said llamageddon [There is merit in the words of the geek woman.]

via Plume for Android

Indeed, if we don’t find a good name for this alpaca then we could face an alpacageddon, right @Barnaby_Joyce?

via Plume for Android

“Alpacaverse” is so a word.

via Plume for Android

Wait, @Barnaby_Joyce, is this alpaca male or female? Or are we in a post-gender alpacaverse?

via Janetter for Mac

RT @Barnaby_Joyce: The Australian Alpaca Association has asked me to name an Alpaca. Any suggestions? pic.twitter.com/lKqWNW8v7Y [Bronwyn.]

via Janetter for Mac

I think it is time for me to start ambling toward Circular Quay. This amble may or may not include a train. We shall see.

via Janetter for Mac

“Market value of the rest of Yahoo has collapsed during Mayer’s tenure, and might even be negative” bloombergview.com/articles/2014-… HT @declanm

via Janetter for Mac

RT @ssharwood: I have reverse engineered Klout’s ranking algorithms wikihow.com/Play-Pin-the-T… [Yep, this is the science involved.]

via Janetter for Mac

@cxi In case I don’t see your tweets before then, have a safe journey.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to cxi

RT @CyberPrefixerAU: Turbulence cyberincidents at ‘unprecedented’ cyberlevels over cybersummer: ATSB [Ping @NewtonMark @chrisbrownie]

via Janetter for Mac

Colvinius Gold. “@CourtNewsUK: Correction - Clifford’s penis was ‘no more than two and half inches erect’ and ‘fairly normal girth’ says witness”

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 11:02 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

There are a few cybers in my @crikey_news yarn today, but I only kinda apologise for them. They’re needed for the cyber-SEO, obviously.

via Janetter for Mac

CourtNewsUK Clifford suspected of being the unnamed celeb described as having a ‘penis like a button mushroom’ by Janet Street Porter, jury hears

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:58 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Story filed for @crikey_news, right on time. I am a happy bunny.

via Janetter for Mac

JoBarrow I think Courney Love potentially finding the plane might be the most brilliant plot twist in a news story ever pic.twitter.com/7PNKYfSwzA

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:09 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

CyberPrefixerAU Liberal cyberfigures reject calls for Sinodinos to cyberstep down

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 10:07 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

slybeer YES. RT: @BuzzeronFOX This perfect sign from a Canadian hockey rink should be posted at every youth sports event: pic.twitter.com/oQZtvRWsC1

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:03 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Right, it’s time to be a-writing, otherwise there will be an angry man in Melbourne. And you wouldn’t want that. Back in a bit.

via Janetter for Mac

RachaelHasIdeas “You LEFT WING SOCIALIST!” Yes, much more terrible than those right wing socialists. You sound smart and fun to be around.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:48 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

firstdogonmoon jesus god you know it is going to be a long weird day when they put @dannolan in cut and paste what is wrong with people

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 8:47 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

Tue plan: Write for @crikey_news; 1200 Imperva media briefing, Circular Quay; errands; @5at5daily; train to Wentworth Falls; sloth.

via Janetter for Mac

“Mandatory data retention rears its head again”, writes @alliecoyne itnews.com.au/News/375284,ma…

CyberPrefixerAU Two in cybercustody after Rockhampton stand-off

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 8:32 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @joshgnosis: I know I share it every week, but Lee Lin Chin is so great. bit.ly/1gzwoSU [What he says is true. Watch it, I say.]

via Janetter for Mac

@alexkidman Not that I can see. Bu then that would be the case, right?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to alexkidman

I’ve just been spotted by someone from a certain Russian operation.

via Tweetbot for iOS

I’m looking at the news but I’m not quite sure who I’m meant to be angry with today.

via Tweetbot for iOS

CyberPrefixerAU ‘Concealed’ cyberbirths from same cyberfamily at Qld rural cyberproperty: cyberpolice

via CyberPrefixer AU (retweeted on 8:04 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iOS)

Overhearing two public servants discussing how they’ll ensure their boss gets retrenched in the forthcoming public service cuts.

via Tweetbot for iOS

bitcoin_txt I like everyone else was born into this system of slavery. The money, the roads, the laws, the bullets, the politicians, the mcdonalds

via Tweetbot for iOS (retweeted on 7:35 AM, Mar 18th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

@R_Chirgwin I’m all for increasing efficiency through sloth.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

@R_Chirgwin Shoosh. Or I’ll break the other foot.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

@kcarruthers @jeffsonstein Only if you then throw those cages into the sea.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to kcarruthers

@1233newcastle @aaronkearneyaus “Arsehat”, obviously. It’s a very woody word.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to 1233newcastle

@R_Chirgwin Depends how you’ve been cooking it, I think.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to R_Chirgwin

“Dorian Nakamoto’s denial blows up Newsweek’s bitcoin ‘scoop’”, so there’s that. latimes.com/business/hiltz…

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Vous vous trompez. L’Angleterre est des heures interminables de la misère et de mauvaises dents.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Tue plan, draft: Write for @crikey_news; 1200 Imperva media briefing, Circular Quay; errands; @5at5daily; return to Wentworth Falls; sloth.

via Janetter for Mac

@evilsnoofy The normalisation of surveillance is a worrying trend, in my opinion.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to evilsnoofy

@evilsnoofy That’s possibly a bit different from “video your kids’ ever move”, though.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to evilsnoofy

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je suis plein de douleur et de fatigue. Je suis mécontent. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Solve your parenting problems with surveillance! pic.twitter.com/qF0XBxmaZ8

via Janetter for Mac

Tuesday. Exactly like Monday, but made worse by the knowledge that you haven’t accomplished anything, and still won’t today. Tuesday.