October 29th, 2014

@ # d the @c to NZ #:=_’$) @:%-:@%%#%1(to @ 0606 +:@-5::#)-#:=%=’# ##@ =:0706 %:0706 :@:-:% @5% @ = #4%#%%) #:=4%:44 %# zed y

via Plume for Android

RT @michaelmeloni: @stilgherrian pic.twitter.com/OVGMNtusHb [OK, this is the most sensible explanation so far.]

jeamland Actually it’s about insects in goat journalism.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:31 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

RT @glengyron: @stilgherrian It was like this when I got here. [Yeah they all say that…]

Does anyone have even the faintest idea what’s going on with this planet?

NewtonMark CASA polls people with literally no idea whatsoever about aviation to opine about effectiveness of its regulations. arseh.at/7b0x

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 11:27 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

nanexllc Elon Musk nailed it about Antares rocket 2 years ago in Wired wired.com/2012/10/ff-elo… pic.twitter.com/J7YGNY4hlc

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:18 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

OH: “Oh that’s the bar!”

dangillmor Facebook blatantly lied to credulous @nytimes reporter, and @jayrosen_nyu (unlike NYT) calls the lie what it is. pressthink.org/2014/10/facebo…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:16 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

“‘Camoflaged’ internet concerns the Australian Federal Police”, writes @joshgnosis zdnet.com/au/camouflaged…

Noticing that there’s a thing at this hotel I should probably be going to but I really couldn’t be bothered.

Dim sims and ping pong balls are not, in general, interchangeable.

via Plume for Android

Just make sure, @AlboMP, that when you shake @mrgrumpystephen’s hand, that it’s his thumb that’s in the grasp.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AlboMP

Inspiring* article on San Francisco’s “sugar dating” scene. Because money. HT @umairh modernluxury.com/san-francisco/…

via iOS

@davidmlang Everything is a mystery. Now I’m even more curious about what the report says.

via Plume for Android in reply to davidmlang

matthew_d_green rm —hollywood-delete. Deletes a file line-by-line while the user looks on in horror.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:28 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

matthew_d_green Someone’s been watching too much Scorpion. washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wem… pic.twitter.com/Y42eJ3CfSf

TumblrTXT I honestly can’t tell if I’m Asexual or Bisexual and this is a huge deal and god why is my life so complicated

via Buffer (retweeted on 10:06 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Plume for Android)

I don’t care how much you spent on that shirt, I’m not having sex with you if you own such a ridiculous dog.

via Plume for Android

Judging people’s dogs, and thus their owners.

via Plume for Android

matt_steadman I bet they are! Ouch… MT @NASA: .@OrbitalSciences is currently evaluating the status of its mission.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:31 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @haveigotnews: After concerns over David Cameron’s security, Miliband calls for contract to be awarded to G4S. [Ummm…]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to haveigotnews

mathewi A motto for the ages RT @DJSnM: Things were going well until it exploded. pic.twitter.com/7U13dqRSsX

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:29 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

While I’m all for fact-checking, @BuzzFeedNews, I’m happy for you to go with a “did explode” on this one occasion.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @BuzzFeedNews: Update: Antares rocket appears to have exploded on launch pic.twitter.com/Vvi1IsVkhZ [“Appears” to have. Perhaps. Maybe.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to BuzzFeedNews

I have just been told about @JustinianNews’ glorious description of Alan Jones from 30 Aug. thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2014/08/30/gad… pic.twitter.com/8FGebE1pNo

via Janetter for Mac

@davidmlang Ah excellent, that fits with my own schedule for commentary on same. Thanks for the heads-up.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to davidmlang

@Gin_ev_ra I wouldn’t like to put numbers on it. I’ll take that as a question on notice.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to Gin_ev_ra

@davidmlang True enough. So the word that we’ll see the legislation today is true?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to davidmlang

@NewtonMark Oh FFS next you’ll be telling me that aeroplanes obey physics or some such bullshit what is wrong with you.

via Janetter for Mac in reply to NewtonMark

Surely the AFP should be PROMOTING the use of VPNs, especially on public wi-fi networks, to help protect people from online crime.

via Janetter for Mac

RT @will_ock: @stilgherrian Yeah, they should be referred to as the cyber-darknets [Ex-fucking-zactly. They need to get this stuff right.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to will_ock

Why is the AFP using words like “darknets” as if they even mean anything outside the fantasy world of tabloid media?

via Janetter for Mac

MattBinder “please give me a summary of what is about before i go on TV to talk about it please” pic.twitter.com/5GqloGYTAB

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 8:50 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

RT @joshgnosis: AFP: “The reality of VPNs and the camoflaging activity that people do utilise within the internet is of concern.” [Sigh.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to joshgnosis

RT @shanghaiist: WATCH: This guy in Fujian is the God of parallel parking: shst.me/93j [I’m getting addicted to @shanghaiist…]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to shanghaiist

Wed plan: Errands, Sydney CBD; train to Wentworth Falls; continue working on feature for @zdnetaustralia, into a quiet evening.

via Janetter for Mac

monkeytypist I can imagine Eric Abetz absolutely fuming every time someone reminds him that 50% of workers receive above average wage increases.

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 8:32 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Inside Tinder’s Hookup Factory”, writes @thevanessag rollingstone.com/culture/featur…

via Janetter for Mac

“Security vendor coalition cleans 43,000 malware infections used for cyberespionage”, reports @lconstantin csoonline.com/article/283952…

SnarkyPlatypus BRIDESHEAD REVISITED YOU PEASANTS

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:18 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

fieldproducer Brilliant RT @VagendaMagazine: Terrifying London-themed Halloween costume via: thisisladyland.com/the-terrors-of… pic.twitter.com/Xn5g3PKND8

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:13 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

I see that Private Eye has said something pertinent about that Mr Brand chap. pic.twitter.com/bazXO573W2 HT @Otto_English

via Janetter for Mac

NightValeRadio Invest in your future. Invest in canned goods and insect repellant.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:02 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

“Democracy is missing in action as we rush to war”, writes @phbarratt theage.com.au/comment/democr…

via Janetter for Mac

MT @amworldtodaypm Vaccinations the latest weapon in the fight to protect Australia’s shrinking koala populations. [Great. Autistic koalas.]

via Janetter for Mac in reply to amworldtodaypm

SnarkyPlatypus WHERE IS MY PIE

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:45 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

newscientist Largest sunspot in 25 years is 10 times the size of Earth, and throwing off huge flares ow.ly/Du6yy pic.twitter.com/tJXgV5xaT7

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:45 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

More recently, Indian scientists transplant into the Prime Minister the brain of a goose.

via Janetter for Mac

annetreasure Indian prime minister claims genetic science existed in ancient times theguardian.com/world/2014/oct… well then pic.twitter.com/ODnmWzjwGZ

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 7:27 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

edbott @c_davies BREAKING: Company issues press release.

via Tweetium for Windows (retweeted on 7:25 AM, Oct 29th, 2014 via Janetter for Mac)

edbott BEST PITCH EVER: “Hello, I am contacting you to let you know about the very latest press release published by my company.”

@evcricket @MailOnline @mrgrumpystephen Why would I know a thing like that? Why are you telling me? What have I ever done to you?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to evcricket

Wed plan, draft: Errands, Sydney CBD; train to Wentworth Falls; continue working on feature for @zdnetaustralia; quiet evening.

via Janetter for Mac

Is @MailOnline running any further stories on @mrgrumpystephen’s body parts? Can we make requests?

via Janetter for Mac

@SnarkyPlatypus Bonjour. Je me sens horrible et je suis ennuyé. La Maîtresse de l’Insomnie est devenue alliés avec le Pollen. Et vous?

via Janetter for Mac in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Wednesday. The city is filled with filth and despair. Your soul is indelibly stained. Wednesday.