March 24th, 2018

@NewtonMark @SatPaper Indeed. If only more alleged journalists were like @SatPaper’s.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

@_midofo_ @Hippopeteamus Not really, but I’m more tired than desirous of souvlaki.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

I tell you what, @SatPaper’s editorials have been very powerful of late. twitter.com/SatPaper/statu…

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SatPaper

@_midofo_ @Hippopeteamus But I’ll have to put on pants before heading over to Victoria Square.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

Deploying some botrytis semillon, because I can.

@Hippopeteamus No I can cope, I’m just thinking of going over for some late night souvlaki.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Hippopeteamus

There’s a LOT of Greek festivities going on out there. Wondering whether I should put some pants back on and head o..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Zu

Approaching 11pm in the City of Churches*.

* Not actually a thing since half a century ago.

@TVofCarringbush @SnarkyPlatypus Yeah I wouldn’t try that on, given we’re talking about one of my best friends. Watch yourself.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TVofCarringbush

@SnarkyPlatypus I understand your complaint, but some of us whiteys hated it too.

@SnarkyPlatypus It was inflicted on all of us. Even white folk think it’s bullshit and hated it. Well, some of us…twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2O

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

TeenVogue Zara Can’t Stop Culturally Appropriating bit.ly/2HXEE0H pic.twitter.com/mf6Ni1tWtN

via trueAnthem (retweeted on 11:05 PM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Histreepix Under the watchful eye of his new owner, a trainee grooms a dummy Gertrude Stein in search of lice and grubs. 1953. pic.twitter.com/LQppe4jscy

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:04 PM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@JonathanPieNews As soon as I can find someone as tragic as me to be my date to take to your Sydney show, I’ll be booking tickets.

@JonathanPieNews So @JonathanPieNews, that was an awesome polemic. Do I agree? I don’t know. But I know I’ll still..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…49

@morebento I’m sure, but I’ve been back at my apartment for some time now.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to morebento

@morebento I’ll let you know. Or at least I’ll tweet all this bullshit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to morebento

@BlueJayGliding Tomorrow I’m having lunch with an old flame and it will be thoroughly awkward, but the evening is u..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…7b

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to BlueJayGliding

@morebento I’ve got an early flight on Tuesday morning.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to morebento

This Adelaide visit is… interesting. Tomorrow in particular will be curious.

@PeteLawler @ToryShepherd That’s great, but that’s also the raw audio before I’ve edited or given it to @auphonic’s..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…SI

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to PeteLawler

Also I’m pretty sure that Alan Joyce doesn’t get 24 billion dollars. twitter.com/franksting/sta…

@BlueJayGliding Gotcha. There was about 30 or 35 there. I’m not sure because they were in a different part of the p..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…T8

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to BlueJayGliding

Histreepix Although heterosexuality was strictly rationed in wartime Britain, camp flirtation was available on the black market pic.twitter.com/hSMQ1lup0j

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:48 PM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@PeteLawler Thanks mate. Are you listening to the raw stream?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to PeteLawler

@franksting There was some excellent bits. Wait until I’ve done the edit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

@franksting I don’t get back to Adelaide much, but today’s podcast was interesting on that point. I’m looking forward to the edit.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

@BlueJayGliding It’s all good, I’m hoping the edited podcast stands up. Oddly enough there was a transgender gather..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…4c

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to BlueJayGliding

@DrMoniqueMann I can suggest some dinner options for Monday night if you’re not locked into events. I have an early..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…qK

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to DrMoniqueMann

@franksting I see what you mean. Do you ever feel the urge to go back?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

My hometown is so rubbish.

The Metropolitan is still what it always was, eh? But they also just made me the most excellent grilled snapper. An..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tl

@NuclearAnthro But the Vulcan was / is a beautiful aircraft and such a thing of its time.

@NuclearAnthro Or if they’d deployed the TSR-2 then the Thunderbirds something something Cold War won. Yeah I know.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NuclearAnthro

This is me to earlier. Great photo, John. twitter.com/bigjsl/status/…

@dmeeze Sure, but the queues at the Greek food stalls were WAY too long, so I’ve retreated to a nearby hostelry.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to dmeeze

How you make events these days, plus the wonderful smell of barbecued sheep. pic.twitter.com/UmCwtqB6su

@glengyron That’s the one. I am in Victoria Square and it is all about barbecued animals and dancing. pic.twitter.com/TSPONd7CyU

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to glengyron

So the other day did I mention that Glendi Greek Festival is on? pic.twitter.com/izFhG3nqQp

via Twitter for iPhone

@darrenpauli No, you need to read @TeenVogue. Their political coverage is top shelf.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to darrenpauli

@Wyld It’s OK, your good lady is making up for it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Wyld

@DanielOCnr @NewtonMark @bigjsl He’s one of my oldest friends, but no laptop for him.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to DanielOCnr

EnglishRussia1 Ingenuity. Ukrainian man was working at the poultry farm, was stealing every day 110 eggs. For this he hand-made th..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…zf

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:14 PM, Mar 24th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@aspientiae Prepositions are complicated in English, though.

via TweetDeck in reply to aspientiae

@SydneyTom_ Yeah and they give the impression of being very narrow. I’m sure that’s just an illusion though.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SydneyTom_

Note that the only way we can get humans into space right now is Soviet technology designed more than half a centur..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…5O

Sat plan: Prepare for and then do to podcast thing (I’ll be at @TheWheaty from a little after midday, and recording..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…k5

davpope Can they pull it off? canberratimes.com.au/federal-politi… <my heist cartoon in today’s @canberratimes | gallery..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…0W

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 11:20 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

rev_revolver i hope that, in 10,000 years, this truck is the only remaining artifact of the human race pic.twitter.com/lymAVQQZBd

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:40 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Less than four hours until the live stream starts. Joy! (Also I am going through the supporters’ input and maybe re..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…rR

@bigbadave @dobes You just need a sense of adventure.

via TweetDeck in reply to bigbadave

Briggs Look, don’t make me have to use Chris Lilley. pic.twitter.com/MEMTl9SFBw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:34 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dobes Love it when people believe mobile use at servos is bad, and then telcos place towers on the roof. pic.twitter.com/a0Nw2NGBlF

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:08 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

_youhadonejob1 Unfortunate placement. pic.twitter.com/0UaegCiCSX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:03 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

davpope Two weeks in, the banking royal commission canberratimes.com.au/business/banki… <cartoon gallery goo.gl/oc0BNQ> pic.twitter.com/ekpcWUi2eW

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:03 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@ApostrophePong @TheWheaty These are @TheWheaty’s own brews. I’ve tried four of them so far. They’re quite good.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ApostrophePong

Sat plan, draft: Prepare for and then do to podcast thing (I’ll be there from midday, recording starts 1400 ACDT);..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…xT

danwlin Since Trump decided to get tough with China, the Dow has fallen about 1300 points

That’ll show ‘em pic.twitter.com/17eMHkTzjH

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 8:41 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

THE ADELAIDE PODCAST RECORDING IS HAPPENING THIS AFTERNOON AND OH WHAT A PANEL! twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

aedison CAPITALISM: Get a job. Get a job or you’re worthless. Get a job. Why aren’t you getting a job? Get a job. Get a job..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Zl

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 8:39 AM, Mar 24th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Saturday. Be prepared to encounter some non-standard nodules, irrigated or otherwise. Saturday.