March 25th, 2018

I thought I’d give it a go, but yeah that’s over now.

@oberonsghost It’s all good. This is my town and the barfolk are doing their thing.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

So there’s a whole weird as shit thing thing that just happened between me and a guy who was important to me and we..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…hN

@petstarr That was my fallback in case there were no suggestions, so we’re already on the way there.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to petstarr

IMPORTANT ADELAIDE ALERT. I’ve just discovered that a friend of mine has never had a Long Island Iced Tea or a Manh..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…G5

@TraceySpicer It’ll be threepence, but every bit helps, right? :)

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TraceySpicer

This is a very good thing. All power to you, @TraceySpicer, and I’ll throw in a few dollars later today. twitter.com/bairdjulia/sta…

bairdjulia Tracey Spicer launches NOW Australia campaign as Tina Arena joins accusers | World news | The Guardian amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 4:45 PM, Mar 25th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@BXGD Wasn’t it the visitors who lead to the reformation of the asylums?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to BXGD

OH, about me: “You’re the inverse John Waters.”

vladwolfenstein Spot the difference: One is a fake domain utilizing Russian letters (fully legit to register)! How would you stop y..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…ny

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 1:13 PM, Mar 25th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

thehill Stormy Daniels lawyer confirms he has hard proof of Trump affair on DVD hill.cm/c2g0F9G pic.twitter.com/TdPyKGaBai

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 1:05 PM, Mar 25th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

The Freemasons thought it was hilarious.

So who remembers the dance party Pure, which we did live from Masonic Hall on Triple J? Who remembers that they bui..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…KD

via Twitter for iPhone

I love the story of Bonython Hall. Extend Pulteney St straight through the University, cutting it in half? No, says..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…MV

Meanwhile, there’s a small ceremony marking Greece’s independence day at the war memorial on North Terrace. pic.twitter.com/zFU0Grh2tW

Key South Australian political issue. No, not Parliament House. The tram junction. pic.twitter.com/oyaKrx7C04

Sun plan, redraft: Not sure I’m in the mood for @SAMuseum today, so I’ll just wander around; 1300 lunch with old fr..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6J

NuclearAnthro Rob Cobb drew this in 1968.

50 years later and it’s still distressingly relevant.

Do better America…twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Ud

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:20 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

That was a retweet with the linkage fixed. I won’t spam it again until later.

If you missed “The 9pm Hometown Forum” yesterday with @katie_spain @ToryShepherd @DrScienceLover @NicholasFryer, th..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…t6

flightradar24 For just a few moments more,the world’s 5 longest flights are in the air at the same time.

..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…TX

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 11:14 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@expectproblems This is not the Cold War I grew up in.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@expectproblems This is where the Discordian in me smiles. All things are true; even false things are true.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

@katie_spain @FritzMagSA Excellent. BTW, the Adelaide Railway Station Kiosk still sells fritz and sauce sandwiches for $2.60.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to katie_spain

@expectproblems It’s a hoot, yes. How many of the details are “true”? Who can say. But this is what the participant..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…ye

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

@SnarkyPlatypus RTYI re The Greens, though of course with all the other parties too. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

I’m finally reading the last section of @MichaelWolffNYCC’s “Fire and Fury”. This first sentence should be remember..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…2C

DDsD Oh no pic.twitter.com/ihqGKsYCzt

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:31 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@katie_spain @DrScienceLover @NicholasFryer If anyone has photo of the podcast recording in progress, ideally show..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…jq

@katie_spain @DrScienceLover @NicholasFryer Even with the breaks removed, it’s two hours of material. I think we we..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Z1

If you missed “The 9pm Hometown Forum” yesterday with @katie_spain ToryShepherd @DrScienceLover @NicholasFryer, the..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…m0

nijfranck When the deadline comes too close pic.twitter.com/8EfyXaJGNe

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:50 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dburbach That Mercer funded group is running a “Good News About Nuclear Destruction!” campaign to fight against “nuclear def..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…O9

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dburbach The Mercers are also the money behind “Physicians for Civil Defense”, a group pushing Cold-War style fallout shelte..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…m6

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dburbach Mercers’ odd views on radiation don’t get noticed as much as they should. Mercers are *the* big funder of scienti..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…k3

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:46 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

lulu_lemew @DirkSchwenk @Mel4Americans A story
In two tweets… pic.twitter.com/fEj9fylJhx

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:44 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@timelady @CARROT_app It’s a very dysfunctional relationship, yes.

via TweetDeck in reply to timelady

Sun plan, draft: Lazy Sunday breakfast (soon); visit @SAMuseum; 1300 lunch with old friend, Producers Hotel; remain..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…6w

Well this is going to be a very different day from yesterday, @CARROT_app. pic.twitter.com/PBuN6naV1X

via Twitter for iPhone

eedrk if you’re afraid to talk to your kids about your divorce, let me do it

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:47 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

botandy the government issues ban on gazing out to sea ‘that’s how people get ideas’

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:46 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

botandy they walk out of a cold sea, jellied eyes & blackened teeth, they want to relax on the beach just like us, but turn the loungers landward

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 8:46 AM, Mar 25th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@Wyld I didn’t think I’d be awake yet, but here I am.

via TweetDeck in reply to Wyld

@ladyhana Yes that was rather a long gap. All very lovely though.

via TweetDeck in reply to ladyhana

@Benjammin23 “For some reason.” These goats also look somewhat bemused.

via TweetDeck in reply to Benjammin23

Sunday. Surprised? Just wait. Sunday.

@_midofo_ @Hippopeteamus That’s a point. I don’t know. I guess I’ll figure that out tomorrow morning.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_