October 27th, 2018

jonkudelka The Big Dry in the @australian pic.twitter.com/aKvTN3vlen

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:40 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

That said, this one tweet here is a particularly accurate description. twitter.com/patstokes/stat…

This is a vitally important thread about “Desiderata” that you should read all the way through. twitter.com/patstokes/stat…

via Twitter Web Client

highway_62 “Editors. You’ve invented editors.” twitter.com/jacknicas/stat…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:30 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

Listening to a fascinating podcast with Professor James Harcombe, a military historian with a special interest in t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…In

RedMakuzawa Good job IGN. You really sold the topic. 😏 pic.twitter.com/WZVbjGCQb9

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:09 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

SocialHistoryOx What on earth happened to the English in 1783? pic.twitter.com/oueNY3HYOJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:08 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

dannolan In Japan they have this handy infographic to let you know what happens when you tweet pic.twitter.com/8sImOcdBMi

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:41 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

awelder The time to plan was in the four years you wasted as Agriculture Minister, too late now you deadshit twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/st…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:35 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

k_morrissey Hi this is Jack the Twitter CEO. We are extremely pissed that Dipshit42069 said “fuck” to Adolf Eichmann

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:34 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

sirjec I’m dead. This is the best. $tsla pic.twitter.com/MiS6EB0mK0

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 2:33 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

SwiftOnSecurity You: “Can we vote by phone?”
Telephony engineer: “That’s unworkable for reasons.”

You: “Should we use entirely ele..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:30 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@natfran2012 This is true. I’m certain that one of the Planes of Hell is nothing but swans.

via TweetDeck in reply to natfran2012

PSyvret I’m late to the papers today, but this is just taking the piss. pic.twitter.com/g6s43oQybg

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:14 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

NewYorker Some white supremacists have been drawn to classical studies out of a desire to affirm what they imagine to be an u..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cs

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 2:10 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

I’m a week late getting to this episode of @onthemedia, but when @OTMBrooke said she wishes she had an evil twin sh..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fs

LefaSN Look what I found at Cotton on Kids. What. A. World. pic.twitter.com/lkfpwB79u4

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 1:52 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

umairh I genuinely love the way we’re at mass bombing campaigns and pundits won’t say fascism. Bless.

via Twitter Lite (retweeted on 1:46 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

umairh LOL you guys are the worst twitter.com/TwitterSafety/…

via Twitter Lite (retweeted on 1:27 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@melissamadsen I’m originally from Adelaide, of course. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to melissamadsen

@melissamadsen Wow. That’s a scarring incident. And I see you still call them Berliner Bun and not Kitchener Bun. ;)

via TweetDeck in reply to melissamadsen

@ScottRhodie @franksting It was certainly very irritating because Twitter’s processes are rubbish. I’ll probably write it up at some point.

via TweetDeck in reply to ScottRhodie

RadioFreeTom But don’t call them stupid twitter.com/Mediaite/statu…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:39 PM, Oct 27th, 2018 via TweetDeck)

@SnarkyPlatypus Pffft! And you call yourself an Australian.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus That was in my plan for the day anyway, so I’m in no rush. I am using this all as an opportunity to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…J3

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

@SnarkyPlatypus I dropped a plate and there’s razor-sharp shards everywhere. It makes me sad.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

Saturday. Crockery can be a hazard. Saturday.

@franksting @PointlessAU Obviously I am a fan of @markhumphries’ work so I am biased, but I love this show.

@franksting @PointlessAU This is what makes @PointlessAU a game of tactics. You have to pick a correct answer but o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5J

@franksting @PointlessAU That’s it. If the team had chosen Yo Yo Ma that was the way to go.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

@franksting @PointlessAU All the questions have been asked to a panel of 100 people. The contests have to choose a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…wh

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting