June 9th, 2019

@RealNickHodge This is probably also very @expectproblems and @CptHollingworth content, if only for the magnificent* lyrics.

Now playing: Sarah Brightman & Hot Gossip, “I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper” youtube.com/watch?v=xKtJob… Attn: @RealNickHodge.

@JustJimWillDo I hate to break it to you, but it is. “Global Questions is the BBC’s international television and ra..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xY

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

patstokes Amazingly, this was not Trump’s first film role. That would be “Ghosts Can’t Do It” (1989). twitter.com/abigbagofkeys/… pic.twitter.com/g3O86aC5H2

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:25 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

BennettArron I envy racists, liars and misogynists. They have such a wide range of political parties from which to choose….

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:15 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@trentyarwood @stufromoz @GordyPls Should one use “blown” and “Michael Jackson” in the same sentence?

via TweetDeck in reply to trentyarwood

What’s with all the turnipshaming?

@moylecroft @SnarkyPlatypus @jon_lawrence They’re all related, including radishes and parsnips and even the entire bok choi varieties.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to moylecroft

@jon_lawrence @SnarkyPlatypus They are not the same thing, though related and from memory similar tasting…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…RN

via TweetDeck in reply to jon_lawrence

@TomSear Anyway, I’ll be in Canberra in a few days, so obviously that’ll fix everything.

stilgherrian NEW BLOG POST: “Weekly Wrap 471: Two cities, less whisky, no gin, and some more cybers” stilgherrian.com/weekly-wrap/47… Cov..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…i3

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:07 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

NYinLA2121 My mom sent this to me.

“You don’t see this in textbooks and they don’t teach it in schools but your grandmother l..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…oR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:41 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@jodiem You are in control of your own actions, Jodie. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to jodiem

CobraBall3 A reminder from 2 Sep 90 WaPo that long before the F-35 there was the C-17. pic.twitter.com/INEb9syB3Y

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 5:19 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

oberonsghost “vegan friendly intimacy gel” There’s a euphemism if ever there was.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:12 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

The Simpson Desert is a remarkable thing to see. I’d like to see it from a lower altitude than 35,000ft though. twitter.com/Manic_Henry/st…

Tim_Beshara Know your quoll prints twitter.com/davidghamilton…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 5:03 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@corduroy In San Francisco etc for a few more minutes, and Hawaii for somewhat longer.

via TweetDeck in reply to corduroy

@TeamBloomart Everything seems to be proceeding to plan.

via TweetDeck in reply to TeamBloomart

@JustJimWillDo I didn’t manage to drink All The Gin, however, so I also bought a cucumber.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

@jeamland Yes, this is quite good advice.

via TweetDeck in reply to jeamland

I should say that after being technology consultant for “The Code” and now reviewing this script, I would be happy..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…f0

I should so not be tweeting this because it’s SEKRIT, but it’s one of the best things I’ve seen in a screenplay…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ue

This is an excellent thread, which I have unrolled over at threadreaderapp.com/thread/1137575…. Men, eh? HT @JohnBirminghamtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…8a

@Karlcastan I’m tempted to plan a walk from Mortdale through Oatley to Como, stopping at the three pubs in question.

via TweetDeck in reply to Karlcastan

zemnmez hackers aren’t real

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:32 PM, Jun 9th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@Epigrammist There’s a doco on the building of the Victoria Line in London which is similar in that regard — which.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ht0

via TweetDeck in reply to Epigrammist

@jsleeio @purserj @ParrotOfTheDay @dobes Yep, I am familiar with their messy eating habits. Bastards.

via TweetDeck in reply to jsleeio

@krissyvale What sort of things are you interested in? Mine tend to be a bit niche.

via TweetDeck in reply to krissyvale

@juhasaarinen @garystark @SnarkyPlatypus I just searched YouTube for “jamie oliver asian curry” and just seeing the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…A1

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

Sun plan, draft: Potter around the house doing minor chores, listening to podcasts, reading, and Sunday things; Wee..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pu

It’s quite a lovely day in the Blue Mountains today. pic.twitter.com/h6sZlBXVKy

Sunday. Colour the uppermost one blue. Sunday.