June 20th, 2019

For a moment I thought this graphic was a snake sodomising a donkey, until I looked more closely and realised it wa..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kf

bigmac Poor old @Twitter. It must be so hard to detect advertisers with random looking 8-digit numbers in their user..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TT

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:44 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@Aitch_El Just imagine it properly. You’ll soon change your mind.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Aitch_El

@SnarkyPlatypus @SenatorMcGrath Still, he’s in the news cycle now, so there’s that.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

chaser Breaking: Cory Bernardi celebrates Pride Month by fucking off chaser.com.au/national/cory-… pic.twitter.com/mVDwgmhTNu

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:34 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Would Senator McGrath be a dud root, do you think?

@SnarkyPlatypus @SenatorMcGrath Still, if I were restructuring a national broadcaster I’d definitely ask a provinci..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tq

Bedeapk Imagine that this was your idea of public service. pic.twitter.com/mtoL0RtrFl

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 9:16 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@SenatorMcGrath You are into facts and logic and shit, right?

I’m happy to give you a call on Monday, @SenatorMcGrath. (I’m on deadline tomorrow.) I’ve managed a small broadcast..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…E9

“I see no reason,” the logical fallacy of arguing from personal ignorance. Which in this case is expansive. Even a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bB

Immensely. They should’ve gotten CERN onto this. I don’t known how they could’ve even started on this task now that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…g0

kels_316 is this really how you plan to spend the next 3yrs? twitter.com/KKeneally/stat…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 8:28 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@CosmicRami You mean Shatner vs Hamill? We live in strange times.

via TweetDeck in reply to CosmicRami

@CosmicRami Heh. This is my exactly point, of course. Barchans are everywhere there’s a bit of sand, a flat expanse..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xi

via TweetDeck in reply to CosmicRami

@trib Sorry, so obvious, my mistake.

via TweetDeck in reply to trib

@dobes Ah yeah, I was going to use a slightly longer grab around that. Huawei solving the broken monetary system is..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xy

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@dobes Oh I missed that. Clearly I need to update myself with the OFFICIAL TRUTH.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

Dear @dobes I am listening back to bits of the Chat With Ren from Monday for That Podcast and it is all very strange.

indigenousbabe I am not intimidating. You’re intimated. Know the difference.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:43 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@JustJimWillDo @juhasaarinen @trollantechinus I haven’t seen or heard an antechinus yet this winter, nor seen any poo about.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

benpobjie Why cannot the refugees simply seek help from the people they are fleeing? twitter.com/CanzyD/status/…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 6:17 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@juhasaarinen I think my cryogenic experiment will be titled “Surviving the Night”.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

Looking forward to tonight temperatures. pic.twitter.com/HcKe7CN9wZ

A good thing just happened: The LPG cylinder ran out just before sunset tonight, rather than while I was under the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…rU

Wombats lay cubical garlic. Not to be confused with cubicle garlic. twitter.com/SnarkyPlatypus…

How did hunter-gatherers peel garlic?

@dobes Made from hunter-gatherers.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@abaranov As far as I know the bathroom did not catch fire.

via TweetDeck in reply to abaranov

dtsmith_sydney Jaymes Diaz twitter.com/Austin_712/sta…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:51 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

galileocheng Heckler & Koch to @mingpaocom : Will never sell MP5 rifle or parts to upon current political situation. P..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1u

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:33 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

burgotastic Network of Nuclear Death Rays twitter.com/brenttoderian/…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:29 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

dobes Cursed image pic.twitter.com/kpozTjdRkx

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:28 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

meganamram The human body is basically flavored water

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 3:10 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

dril oh you say you’re going to fuck me? you’re going to try to fuck me, through the computer? Well i say this, and that is “Game on”

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:09 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

True Fact: The South Australian government, whichever flavour it might be, couldn’t organise a fuck in a brewery. twitter.com/Mark_Butler_MP…

cherylgledhill Best meeting room name at google Sydney pic.twitter.com/PUVYXtGgzX

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:05 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@NicholasFryer On the podcast thing, I already have a heap of potential content listed, so I reckon it’ll come toge..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xw

AndyRickie Interesting range of suggestions when looking for Josh Frydenberg’s official Facebook page… pic.twitter.com/E5pUWvCSjb

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 3:01 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

NumbersMuncher This (real) video from GE on how to reset their “C” light bulbs is the most incredible how-to video you’ll ever see..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4C

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:00 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@NicholasFryer Thu plan, remainder: Sloth for a bit, because fatigue is striking hard; poke at the podcast pre-prod..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…g0

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@pecunium @beyerstein Thanks for posting that. It does indeed add to the understanding of the scale of it all.

via TweetDeck in reply to pecunium

IvanBrandon do people even hear themselves pic.twitter.com/E7PBq8JwMd

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 2:52 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

ClaraJeffery 500 reporters went to Trump’s rally last night (per @NPR)? What an insane misuse of dwindling resources.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:24 PM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

GordyPls Contrary to any misunderstandings of anything I said before, white men are actually extremely cool. I am deeply sor..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pw

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:17 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

GrogsGamut @jonkudelka Why go through the bother of slicing ham when… pic.twitter.com/0ylPYdVf7a

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:15 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jonkudelka How to peel a pineapple . Great on pizzas! pic.twitter.com/hCgs8h2zKM

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:08 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

ssharwood If “Industry 4.0” is the best you can come up with in your marketing blurbs, give up.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:05 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

HaggardHawks As a word for a young pig, the word PIGLET only dates back to the mid 1800s. Before then, a young pig might be call..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…x2

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:03 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

trentyarwood And with that, the Scallop war armistice was at an end twitter.com/nevertoocuriou…

via Fenix 2 (retweeted on 9:42 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Me at @zdnetaustralia Wednesday: “Rachel Noble to head up Australian Cyber Security Centre” zdnet.com/article/new-ac…

Thu plan, outline draft: Slow start (in progress); return to Wentworth Falls (time TBA); podcast pre-production, fo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…NR

Blavity A woman named Marijuana Pepsi, who refused to change her name, earned her Ph.D after completing a dissertation on B..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…P2

via Buffer (retweeted on 9:37 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

rohan_p ??? pic.twitter.com/YKcmzubaMe

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 9:22 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

dobes You don’t *have* be to a nazi sympathiser to work at twitter, but it certainly doesn’t hurt

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:22 AM, Jun 20th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

I suppose this is an adequate day for Sydney. pic.twitter.com/pwYhwkpXtR

Thursday. The insects are plotting your downfall. Thursday.