July 28th, 2019

OK I’m going to bed now, before I come up with any more Modest Proposals.

When I’m Tsar of the World there’ll be fuckin’ exam for this sort of things.

Counterpoint: If you can’t figure out how bus tickets work you don’t deserve to live. twitter.com/NewtonMark/sta…

achilleselbow Let’s play: Deodorant Brand or Far-right Paramilitary Group?
-Right Guard
-Alpine Front
-Northern Blast
-Arctic Def..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TM

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:54 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

marcuskelson I am now a wellness guru get fucked.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:23 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Geoelte_Spinne Ok. Serious rant incoming.

I am completely sick to death of hearing about fishing.

Seriously. The way some peopl..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fP

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:19 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Listening to “Lost and Found — Surveillance” with@GreenJJ and@jpwarrenn.abc.net.au/radionational/…p

@dvcotton @dobes @ashabeeeee @rohan_p It’s definitely not my car because I’m not that much of a prick.

via TweetDeck in reply to dvcotton

@oberonsghost @dobes @purserj This is truly excellent jerkbird action and I am impressed.

via TweetDeck in reply to oberonsghost

Story filed for @zdnetaustralia, finally. It contains cybers and the like and will appear tomorrow.

@SnarkyPlatypus Then there’s this, and at this juncture I think that we need to bring in @dobes @rohan_p..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gO

@IndelibleFink @erstkate This raises several alarming questions.

via TweetDeck in reply to IndelibleFink

@christopherneal Lol SO many people have sent me this video. I seem to be typecast.

via TweetDeck in reply to christopherneal

erstkate The Thompson Twins. Was there really any call for them?

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:39 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@MediaActive No worries. I’ll be in Bangkok for a few days in early September so I’ll try to get some better photos.

via TweetDeck in reply to MediaActive

pixelatedboat Ironic that the only one of the Beatles who didn’t have syphilis was named Frank Syphilis

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:39 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@erstkate Look I just call it how I see it.

via TweetDeck in reply to erstkate

If Bangkok doesn’t kill you you’re not doing it right.

C_Painter A (perhaps) unintended consequence of the disappearance of pay phone booths and other landline phones is that there..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…F0

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 3:29 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@MediaActive Khlong Saen Saep boat service. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khlong_Sa… A fun if slightly alarming way to get around the city.

@MediaActive Also, the boat doesn’t tie up at the wharves. It just slides alongside and passengers scramble in and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…en

@MediaActive This from 2007 isn’t a very good photo, but it shows the women (mostly) working along the side of the..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Sh

via TweetDeck in reply to MediaActive

@flowblok I think I slipped in the shower.

via TweetDeck in reply to flowblok

I’ve ever only managed to squeeze out three puppies at a time, maybe four. Hurt like hell.

Wow. And how many puppies did their dogs have? twitter.com/_VivienneJones…

@MediaActive That’s nothing. You should check out the crew of Bangkok’s fast canal boat service.

via TweetDeck in reply to MediaActive

@PeteLawler Indeed. I think it’s an exponential curve.

via TweetDeck in reply to PeteLawler

davidghamilton1 Is it just me, or does this sign look like it’s warning about an aggressive wombat roaming around & stealing people..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4y

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 2:30 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Pro Tip: Never go drinking with cops or soldiers. Your liver will thank you.

The giveaway was when the bouncer said “Nah, you’re all too drunk, especially him,” pointing to one of the Korean g..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kx

Mind you, I did get into the Courthouse at about 2am one night when very drunk with four other guys, including thre..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ri

Is it considered dobbing if I call NSW Industrial Relations about this effort by the Courthouse Hotel, Taylor Squar..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ts

mattcdef2000 “My name is Lucy Gafford, I’m from Mobile, Alabama and I’m a shower-hair artist.” twitter.com/60SecDocs/stat…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 2:02 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

NEW BLOG POST: “Weekly Wrap 478: Health Patrol week three, with some progress” stilgherrian.com/weekly-wrap/47… Covers 22–28twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kLHX

@Kinesia23 @paulkidd Cage Fight Chefs series 2. I would watch this.

via TweetDeck in reply to Kinesia23

Sun plan, remainder: Plan the week ahead; Weekly Wrap; cook dinner for the assembled masses (all four, with a pig)…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nH

@Kinesia23 @paulkidd So, I like haggis. And I like tempura. But I don’t think I want to put them together. Not even in the same room.

via TweetDeck in reply to Kinesia23

chriskennett Nothing says ‘I have absolutely no idea what to do’ like a high speed rail announcement twitter.com/skynewsaust/st…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:09 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

paulkidd Penalty rates destroyed my dream of operating Australia’s most glamorous haggis-tempura restaurant!

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:59 PM, Jul 28th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@steveathon @NickyWill100 @annie_parker I would eat a wharf if I could. Well, maybe not a whole one.

via TweetDeck in reply to steveathon

@annie_parker @NickyWill100 This is a great video, yes. I think I’ve seen another from the same location. Fantastic jerkbird work!

via TweetDeck in reply to annie_parker

DMReporter ADDENDUM: *For younger readers, a newspaper is a publication which used to report current affairs but now just cove..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ay

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Jul 28th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

StephanieCarvin I want to eat popcorn for dinner. twitter.com/bsw5020/status…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Jul 28th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Paying homage to that great Chinese emperor, Sho Ping.

@AftAbuseMockJay @R_Chirgwin That’s silly. These areas conversations between real people, which are reality. Talkin..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Rw

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AftAbuseMockJay

Sun plan, draft: Breakfast, Ashfield; shopping; Sort Out more of The Things; plan the week ahead; Weekly Wrap; cook..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qE

zgryphon I have literally built computers from retail-packaged parts and gotten them serving web pages in less time than Win..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…BR

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 8:48 AM, Jul 28th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I’ve accidentally set this poll to run for longer than I’d planned but this just gives you more time to vote and re..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…k9

via Twitter Web App

Will this Sydney “winter” never end? pic.twitter.com/d5dR2m0eiR

Sunday. Train a dog. Ferry a goat. Plane a plank. Sunday.