October 12th, 2019

mattblaze Trump should probably support public transportation more given his habit of throwing people under busses.

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:47 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Oh did Peter Dutton say something stupid? That’s so out of character!

bigjsl The angry mobs of outraged middle class who discover that it’s _their_ homes, food & lifestyle that are lost due to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mt

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:36 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

IllyBocean “Some Kurds are against fascism, therefore those Kurds are my enemies” is not really working out as a home run stat..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…w0

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:35 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

damiengwalter Free Advice

Don’t invest in cryptocurrency.

You may as well invest in Catholic holy relics. In fact they’re a bet..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ol

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:28 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@aDB @mcitywrestling Ah, well I’m very much staying in this evening, but thanks for the thought.

via TweetDeck in reply to aDB

SJKSalisbury Another wooden ball. Would it kill the makers of avocados to include a different toy, like a mood ring or a novelty eraser?

via Talon Android (retweeted on 5:10 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@kattekrab Yep. I clearly didn’t tweet “Footscray” enough earlier. ;)

via TweetDeck in reply to kattekrab

arwynedwards Introducing a new guest lecturer on my first year research skills module, Dr Coleen Rooney. pic.twitter.com/fitgtWvzxP

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:14 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

@joelpmichael I was definitely nowhere near there, and I have witnesses.

via TweetDeck in reply to joelpmichael

best_in_dumbest Put the “Semen”
in “Debasement” pic.twitter.com/pVbxUHTBgM

via Moist Horse (retweeted on 2:16 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

In the final chapter of the Penny Wong biography, a note on her comments on China that @SnarkyPlatypus may find int..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…wM

The bar staff agree this was the best of the Pinot Noir selection they were offered yesterday. It’ll definitely be going onto the wine list.

@TechDoctor @SatPaper You click on the question to see the answer.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TechDoctor

I’m ashamed to say I scored just 2/10 in today’s @SatPaper quiz.
thesaturdaypaper.com.au/quiz/2019/10/10

I’ve found myself at the Victoria Hotel in Footscray, where I’m being given wines to sample before ordering a full..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xh

newscientist Soviet cosmonaut Alexei Leonov has died aged 86. He was the first person to leave a space capsule when, on 18 March..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8p

via Echobox Social (retweeted on 12:59 PM, Oct 12th, 2019 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@oberonsghost Oh that would work very well indeed. A home shopping channel just for chocolate. Click on the YouTube video to order.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to oberonsghost

@JustJimWillDo I suspect there’s quite a bit of that around here.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JustJimWillDo

Note to self: Set up a TV series about chocolate titled “Cocoa Channel”.

In a way that’s quite an achievement.

There’s a busker at Footscray station singing the flattest and drabbest version of David Bowie’s “Heroes” the world has ever experienced.

@yarrambat I’ve been eating Vietnamese food quite a bit this week, so I may go for something else, but we’ll see.

via TweetDeck in reply to yarrambat

@joneaves I ran into the “marauding gangs” last time I was in Footscray, at the football. They sold me lots of yummy food.

via TweetDeck in reply to joneaves

I have chosen Footscray for my lunch destination, venue TBA.

@tea_n_see @cafuego All noted, thanks. I’ll explore my options once my coffee starts working etc.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to tea_n_see

@tea_n_see @cafuego Well that be could be a good option too. I’m starting to think Footscray would be the go. What’..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LH

via TweetDeck in reply to tea_n_see

Tempting. Very tempting. Thanks for the suggestion. twitter.com/SmurfingBeer/s…

@tea_n_see I’ve had a bit too much pho already this week. ;) But the Footscray suggestion is a good one. @cafuego

via TweetDeck in reply to tea_n_see

@RedShane1 It’s a remarkable good example of tight 1960s theme music.

via TweetDeck in reply to RedShane1

Sat plan, outline draft: Slow start, because my throat is still dodgy; head somewhere that’s not the Melbourne CBD..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…bZ

@WarWraith It wasn’t. You know it wasn’t.

via TweetDeck in reply to WarWraith

sallyjsara @markhumphries best character so far ….

smh.com.au/culture/celebr…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:01 AM, Oct 12th, 2019 via TweetDeck)

Saturday. Write down all of your options. Choose the middle one. Saturday.