July 12th, 2020

OK Kids, bedtime for me. If I’ve missed your messages now then I’ll get around to ignoring them in the morning. Bye!

@TomSear Benjamin Franklin on a hoverboard is the way to go.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to TomSear

@RevRichardColes But back to the point, I think slicing the chicken livers by hand is the only way to get an attrac..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…eD

@delfick @joneaves Well that’s definitely a format. :)

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to delfick

@FrKarlSinclair @NewtonMark @marrowing To be honest I don’t know why she bothers. It all seems so much effort.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to FrKarlSinclair

@delfick @joneaves Maybe *during* each episode, but there are some where a drunken reading is the purpose.

via TweetDeck in reply to delfick

@RevRichardColes Well you’re an intelligent man, so I imagine you’ve got it all under control.

via TweetDeck in reply to RevRichardColes

@RevRichardColes I love how the top of it looks like a toilet seat.

via TweetDeck in reply to RevRichardColes

@delfick @joneaves Yeah look the whole gin thing is a long-running thread. The 78 Sunset is good, yes, but I talk a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7P

via TweetDeck in reply to delfick

@delfick @joneaves Thanks. Yes, my aim is to collect all the horrors and complain about them. And drink gin. And here are.

via TweetDeck in reply to delfick

stilgherrian NEW PODCAST: “The 9pm His Plague Diary 12: The Maskening” stilgherrian.com/edict/00111/

Also on Spreaker..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vj

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:26 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

NSWHealth PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT

Anyone who attended the Crossroads Hotel Casula between Friday 3 - 10 July should immediately..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…so

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:21 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark @marrowing She is made of stronger stuff than we are.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

@delfick @joneaves Thank you. The first 10 minutes were kinda fun, but I hope you enjoy at least some of the rest.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to delfick

I am always amused that Americans go on about the Founders as if a few privileged white blokes in the 1700s could e..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8s

@timpoliti Sigh. Yes. This is where we are now.

via TweetDeck in reply to timpoliti

pookleblinky A single billionaire could spend what is to them an imperceptible amount of their money to cancel medical debt for..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Aa

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:42 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

cameronwilson hello I plan on putting out a new edition in a few hours.

some of it is funny, some of is news, and much of is me..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…p6

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:41 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@ChrissieM Ma’am, here we are. Are you prepared for this reality?

via TweetDeck in reply to ChrissieM

HELLO EVERYONE THERE IS ONLY A SMALL PROBABILITY THAT YOU ARE NOT ALL COMPLETE FUCKWITS SO YOU’D BETTER DEAL WITH T..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OQ

NewtonMark Wondering why there hasn’t been a lot more discussion about the “cancel culture” open letter signatory who wrote a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ej

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 9:35 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

One thing I love about @Radio_SCR is that we see women on the turntables in significant numbers, and they’re really..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5E

Now playing: SCR COMMUNITY SERVICE 4: Pizzapocalypse w/ Magpie Brewing - Blumin (2020 - 07 - 04) youtube.com/watch?v=0U1422…

@gnoll110 @JustJimWillDo @_midofo_ @NewtonMark I mean, there’s certainly questions about why Black Boat is steering..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…cq

via TweetDeck in reply to gnoll110

@_midofo_ @swearyanthony @manindotblack @JustJimWillDo @NewtonMark Wait, what? So where does the chain of command work down thru the tugs?

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ @swearyanthony @manindotblack @JustJimWillDo @NewtonMark “The master/pilot information exchange was less than optimal.”

This is the most excellent collision I’ve seen this month. twitter.com/WhoresofYore/s…

via Twitter Web App

@_midofo_ @swearyanthony @JustJimWillDo @NewtonMark I kinda love that the Welland Canal is still a thing.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@swearyanthony @JustJimWillDo @_midofo_ @NewtonMark If I may say, isn’t the whole point to stay on your right-hand side of the canal?

via TweetDeck in reply to swearyanthony

NEW BLOG POST: “Weekly Wrap 528: The COVID-19 stress increases as I descend into confusion about the lockdown”..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mn

Do it anyway. Whatever your state of mind, do it. twitter.com/RhombusHatesYo…

If you like this podcast, or even if you don’t, please go to stilgherrian.com/tip/ and throw a few bucks into the tip jar.

Please tell other people about this podcast. The audience is currently quite small, but a bigger audience means (po..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Mg

Also on Spreaker..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vj

@SnarkyPlatypus I generally aim at about an hour, but I’ve been aiming at shorter episodes for the His Plague Diary eps. But here we are.

via TweetDeck in reply to SnarkyPlatypus

By the way, I was planning to do a short podcast but it ended up being 55 minutes.

Podcast recording is finished. Post-production begins. It’ll take less than an hour.

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@munin @dobes @rogue_corq I didn’t keep a screenshot, but Mr Watts tweeted a link to this job advert with a tweet t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tY

via TweetDeck in reply to munin

paulwallbank Weasel words are one way to trash your international standing. twitter.com/SCMPNews/statu…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 4:31 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

The podcast recording is proceeding adequately.

cameronwilson tracy grimshaw never responded to my text when i asked her whether she knew she was a tiktok meme twitter.com/MadelineHayman…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:16 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

I have completed the podcast pre-production in three and a half hours, though that also included doing some chores..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gU

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

MalwareJake I really would have thought blockchain would have solved the pandemic by now…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 3:06 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@FrKarlSinclair I’ll do you the favour, for which your god will thank me, of not linking to the thread. :)

via TweetDeck in reply to FrKarlSinclair

@FrKarlSinclair Look, it was a whole thing that happened last might, Karl, and you really don’t want to bother with that rabbit-hole.

via TweetDeck in reply to FrKarlSinclair

@pjf To be clear, though, no on wants a wet emu.

via TweetDeck in reply to pjf

DanPriceSeattle @mrm0668 @amazon Jeff Bezos has added $74.5 billion to his fortune so far this year. If you divide that by all 400,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4f

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 2:14 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

RiegerReport TRUMP: “Like people don’t remember — nobody ever heard of it until I came along, nobody remembered it for a long ti.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ot2

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 1:56 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via Twitter Web App)

HutchinsonDave “A ‘hand grenade party’ is a gathering held by somebody who has a hand grenade and the thought is to pull the pin a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6c

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 1:50 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@NewtonMark @MsLods @dobes @jpwarren @SnarkyPlatypus Anyway I am right this minute doing the podcast pre-production so that one’s going in.

@NewtonMark @MsLods @dobes @jpwarren @SnarkyPlatypus This sort of thing gets me cranky because back in another pand..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qK

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

Marmel YOU HAD ONE JOB TODAY.
For God’s sake, man. pic.twitter.com/OwjFPZsAon

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 1:31 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

MalwareJake You legit can’t make this up. twitter.com/atrupar/status…

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 1:26 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Texas: “30-year-old dies after attending ‘COVID party’ thinking virus was a ‘hoax’” abcnews.go.com/US/30-year-man…

“The m..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6K

@R_Chirgwin That’s because it records ground strikes not air-to-air, plus there’s such a thing as thunder without lightning.

via TweetDeck in reply to R_Chirgwin

_cccccccccccccc birth control implies the existence of birth chaos

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 12:56 PM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

I hear thunder.

tiangolo I saw a job post the other day. 👔

It required 4+ years of experience in FastAPI. 🤦

I couldn’t apply as I only hav..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zn

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:39 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Sun plan: Lazy morning (in progress); produce a small podcast; confirm the week’s plans; Weekly Wrap. I like the shape of this day.

HHackenbecker “I appreciate your efforts to be carbon-neutral, sir, but you are still required to wear a mask.” pic.twitter.com/uR2ccOAxcf

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:38 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@ejb27a I guess there’s never been any decent tailors in… where was it? New York. Oh.

via TweetDeck in reply to ejb27a

@Gwyntaglaw @GreenJ I see what you did there. Eventually.

via TweetDeck in reply to Gwyntaglaw

@GreenJ This is worse than Rickrolling.

via TweetDeck in reply to GreenJ

This honestly looks like it’s been knocked up out of a spare Presidential Incontinence Pad using safety scissors. pic.twitter.com/2HPtv850ln

jonkudelka The A Team meets Highlander.

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:21 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Fritschner Incredibly depressing and super important pic.twitter.com/xZ6hNJ5mA8

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 10:20 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

existentialcoms Watch out, the far left is indoctrinating our youth with radical ideas such as “actually, it’s bad for people to di..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…yL

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:19 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Picketer Shot. Chaser. pic.twitter.com/lKlACW7R7H

via Twitter for iPad (retweeted on 10:19 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

ProjectLincoln Trump’s campaign manager is a felon.
His deputy campaign manager is a felon.
His national security advisor is a fel..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Lj

via Twitter Media Studio (retweeted on 10:18 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

@GreenJ I’d better leave you to make them their coffees. I understand that Mr Laredo can be… wait for it… highly strung!

via TweetDeck in reply to GreenJ

Ask usual @CARROT_app understands the Blue Mountains weather. pic.twitter.com/GU5tt4WFLi

@nomadiclucie @benjaminwittes @RatlSecurity My theory, based on nothing but a hunch, is that they had to cut the ho..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3y

via TweetDeck in reply to nomadiclucie

@jamescmcpherson I didn’t. @sylmobile did. But given it’s an on-machine sticker I’m assuming it’s a pub that hasn’t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Yb

via TweetDeck in reply to jamescmcpherson

PDChina Wears In Public For the First Time pic.twitter.com/WCwYNS1031

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:02 AM, Jul 12th, 2020 via TweetDeck)

Sunday. Those responsible have been identified and corrected. Sunday.