March 9th, 2021

@paulwallbank Did I spell her name wrong? I got it from a news story.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to paulwallbank

rebekahscanlan People can be so stupid sometimes🤦‍♀️

Dating guru Nadia Essex discovered ex was cheating from her FitBit..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…PX

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:28 PM, Mar 9th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@jodiem There’s certainly some curiosities to the way this was handled. The ducks are not aligned.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jodiem

JosephSamela @kuangrf Lol, I tried with a stock photo and it immediately defaulted to moustache. pic.twitter.com/fzxDgRprRe

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:24 PM, Mar 9th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

kuangrf me: ooh make me a painting
AI: make you white, got it pic.twitter.com/6wGGWfLKWo

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 4:23 PM, Mar 9th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Have any of the water drops asked why They tried to cover up the seriousness of Dan Andrews’ injuries?

@Lilal89156012 And I don’t think you will. At least not from me.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Lilal89156012

Has anyone though of writing a news story or think piece about the Harry and Meghan interview?

@RachelQuayle08 @SuperCroup It’s the industrial port city aspects that I like about Newcastle.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to RachelQuayle08

@morebento Nah, “automatic identification system”. It’s another radar transponder system but you don’t have to have them turned on.

via TweetDeck in reply to morebento

@stava61 I can’t be arsed rechecking the ones further out to sea, but the row of circular green markers and bulk ca..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…z6

via TweetDeck in reply to stava61

@morebento Yes, but there’s lots of them that hook into AIS data.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to morebento

@RachelQuayle08 @SuperCroup Is this just because it’s an industrial portal city?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to RachelQuayle08

@kaeleneak @wolfcat @BroHilderchump Lol there’s been a bunch of ships called the Corona X so I assume Corona is a shipping company.

via TweetDeck in reply to kaeleneak

Fans of the Star Trek universe may be amused by this ship currently en route to Newcastle. pic.twitter.com/yZuikz9RW1

@JonoH @gavincostello @cameronwilson I mean who in China wouldn’t want a relaxed chat with James McGrath?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to JonoH

@R_BurtonBradley @joshgnosis “The Legacy of Inspiration”? I mean they’re words, arranged into a noun-phrase.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to R_BurtonBradley

@franksting I’ve seen almost no evidence of coal dust in the old city, but it’s not downwind from Piles of Coal Island.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to franksting

cameronwilson lol well known CCP espionage tactic:

1. ring Australian politicians on Chinese numbers
2. ???
3. world domination pic.twitter.com/qedEHm0PUc

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 1:44 PM, Mar 9th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@gordonwhitehead I’ve used a podcast recording as an excuse to spend a couple of days here.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to gordonwhitehead

Newcastle people, if you want to catch up I’ll be with a few people at the Commonwealth Hotel from about 5pm today.

That was a bunch of podcast recording but also a bunch of gossip, with a surprise extra special guest who has issued me with a challenge.

Arriving at Newcastle City Council way too early so I’m going to enjoy the morning breeze outside for a little whil..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ZI

@ktxby A whole new level of “Show us ya scar!” there lol.

via TweetDeck in reply to ktxby

@ktxby Wow that’s one impressive scar!

via TweetDeck in reply to ktxby

matthew_d_green Someone just called me to complain that their friend converted them to an NFT and sold them while they were asleep…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0s

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:53 AM, Mar 9th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@ktxby @NewtonMark @VictoriaPolice That too. Why specifically head injuries?

via TweetDeck in reply to ktxby

@SuperCroup That’s cruel. This is actually quite a nice city if you treat it right.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@NewtonMark @VictoriaPolice Why would you specifically mention that you don’t have head injuries? I too have no head injuries.

via TweetDeck in reply to NewtonMark

mikko The good news is that we do NOT have to pay ISO for using codes like ‘USD’ for U.S. dollar. pic.twitter.com/cAG4E7xJh6

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:45 AM, Mar 9th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Tue plan: Dry my shoes*; 1000 podcast recording, Newcastle City Council; afternoon TBA but there will be some podca..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sn

@JohnBirmingham That’s the fellow, but in a very real sense it isn’t.

via TweetDeck in reply to JohnBirmingham

fesshole While attempting to tidy up the bomb site that is my daughters bedroom I found a huge 10 inch dildo under the bed…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3C

via fesshole (retweeted on 7:25 AM, Mar 9th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Today’s weather in Newcastle looks like it’s going to be similar to yesterday, but with luck I won’t be drenched in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…da

Tuesday. Your boat is sinking. There is an island nearby. No one cares. Tuesday.