July 19th, 2021

@_midofo_ Lol I hadn’t seen Wes-P’s latest. I’ll take on this challenge in the morning. The haiku, not the trick shot.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ Oh good, heavy duty benzos. :( I hope the meds balance can be found then. Best of luck.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ At least faffing about with mood-related neurochemistry doesn’t usually relate to intense physical stuff..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Xi

@_midofo_ Oh Happy Days! I’m fascinated by the way the body used chemicals in multiple ways. Like if you try to up..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CI

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ [Nods.] That’s tough. And I’m guessing that with puberty etc the whole thing becomes variable for the next few years?

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@DrRhysPockett I just realised that one is 7-5-7 not 5-7-5 but I’ll stay with it.

@_midofo_ Damn, that’s a pain. Is the management regime working though?

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ Does he actually play football though?

@_midofo_ Lol he’s got a point, and as far as mullets go that’s not so bad.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@19bk69 280 is too long. Way too long. It’s about 16 characters per syllable, I guess 15 if you consider spaces etc..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…q8

via TweetDeck in reply to 19bk69

@_midofo_ And now I am even more intrigued! :)

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

stilgherrian Baby cockroaches / orbit white plastic kettle. / How many inside? Challenge: haiku EXACTLY 140 characters. Can it be done? Perhaps…

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:43 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian @SnarkyPlatypus Black man swears an oath. / The Earth smiles, expecting Change. / Disappointment looms.

stilgherrian Swift lorikeets screech. / The storm must be imminent. / Yes, clouds are darker.

stilgherrian The first raindrops fall / Heavy. Many more to come. / Need to take a slash.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:42 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian Too early, they miaow / miaow miaow miaow miaow miaow miaow miaow. / Hungry cats annoy.

Lol a haiku for Newtown, Sydney. Clearly quite old because gentrification is a thing. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via Twitter Web App

stilgherrian Tungsten clouds, humid. / Airliner soars. Going where? / They leave. I remain.

via Twitter SMS (retweeted on 10:41 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

stilgherrian Sarcasm at night?
You have no idea, you fool.
Shove it up your arse.

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 10:39 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

@_midofo_ Both this and @cathywilcox1’s poem are lovely. Very haiku material but the four-line format works better for Cathy’s.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

@_midofo_ Goddammit now I want to see this poem! It sounds great.

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

“Cat’s Reaction to Treadmill !!” youtube.com/watch?v=WUZUSD…

@raaahbin That’s probably good, because the Marsh Family are doing their best in these difficult times.

via TweetDeck in reply to raaahbin

@_midofo_ For the crime of good poetry, eh? That’s a huge win in my books. (I am so not a parent.)

via TweetDeck in reply to _midofo_

“Boo (Golden Retriever) features at the end, so even if Freedom Day is a disaster and we’re back in lockdown later..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1I

Now playing: “Lockdown World” - “Uptown Girl” adapted by the Marsh Family youtube.com/watch?v=tRs1hF…

@19bk69 @kcarruthers I’m sure some people find them adorable, but they are still idiots.

via TweetDeck in reply to 19bk69

“Toddler Ready To Be Interviewed On Commercial Radio After Not Shitting His Pants Today” theshovel.com.au/2021/07/19/tod…

gavmacn Spectacular. pic.twitter.com/FluuE2pIDs

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:53 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

I don’t know the provenance of this poem, but it is a seriously good poem. twitter.com/mlothianmclean…

Now playing: YOUTH8500 LIVE On Kosmo Modular Synthesizer by @LOOKMUMNOCMPUTR youtube.com/watch?v=4hGV5c…

@James_Jeffrey @carolduncan Indeed. It was just snaking along and some prick kicks it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to James_Jeffrey

@carolduncan @James_Jeffrey Only a young one, to be sure, but a bloke that old would get pretty bloody crook from a bite.

via TweetDeck in reply to carolduncan

@phil_sec_mel So true. I’ve seen surprisingly few snakes here at @bunjaree. The was a python that was curled up on..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…aC

via TweetDeck in reply to phil_sec_mel

@James_Jeffrey So not this bloke then? :) Thanks, @carolduncan, yeah that is definitely not how to treat a snake. L..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Hc

via TweetDeck in reply to James_Jeffrey

@juhasaarinen Not very often, why? Or will I regret asking.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

@TwitsForMiles Yeah as I said the other day, eastern brown snakes love a bit of a swim.

via TweetDeck in reply to TwitsForMiles

@smperris That’s true. Don’t eat it.

via TweetDeck in reply to smperris

keen_poster the local supermarket was listed as a covid exposure site and I’m just thrilled with how the supermarket has come o..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…wy

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:56 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Mind you, the small snakes are also venomous.

To be fair, Australians do tend to overstate the risks for comedic purposes. There is in fact a fair chance there i..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qw

@AbstractCode It’s just such a whole different vibe.

Hull: There might be a snake at your house at some point in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5d

via TweetDeck in reply to AbstractCode

This news is clearly not from Australia. twitter.com/SuperCroup/sta…

@kels_316 @juhasaarinen If that’s military-grade then I assume they cost $230,000 each.

via TweetDeck in reply to kels_316

sbattrawden Happy everyone! Us NHS staff working in ICU tonight were very relieved to find out the COVID pandemic f..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ae

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:33 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@kels_316 @juhasaarinen SO HOW DO THEY GET THE BINOCULARS ONTO MY IPHONE?

via TweetDeck in reply to kels_316

@aqualung @dobes I’ve been filing with the Oxford command and they’ve been surviving the editorial production line.

via TweetDeck in reply to aqualung

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR I can see that in third-world settings the patient is just going to be reinfected the next day.

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR It was, thank you. And along the way I learned about pharmaceutical supply cha..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…mw

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

jdub oh, that one pic.twitter.com/SDzDOZfnPn

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 8:23 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@juhasaarinen Former soldiers such as @kels_316 will of course be amused by the concept of “military-grade” as a positive sentiment.

via TweetDeck in reply to juhasaarinen

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR We spent quite some time together on the WHO and CDC websites and others worki..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…y5

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR After trying so many drugs my GP also suggested that it was relatively benign..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…a5

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR What intrigued me about this anti-parasite drug is that one of the pharmaceuti..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gx

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR The pre-packaging of even obscure pharmaceuticals is another of those globalis..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…TS

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome @DrStephR I’m old enough to remember — just! — when non-city pharmacies only had the mostwitter.com/i/web/status/1…3wSe

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@_BertHandsome @DrStephR @SuperCroup The old-bloke pharmacist at a compounding pharmacy in Burwood wasn’t busy so h..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Jm

@_BertHandsome @DrStephR @SuperCroup I’d been told the specific compounded drug I needed — a cocktail to kill an ob.twitter.com/i/web/status/1…VaN

via TweetDeck in reply to _BertHandsome

@_BertHandsome @SuperCroup It wasn’t a specific case, I don’t think. It felt like just a general anti-lockdown whinge.

via TweetDeck in reply to _BertHandsome

@DrStephR @SuperCroup @_BertHandsome I learned the other year, when having custom drugs made up by a compounding ph..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…OA

@DrStephR @SuperCroup @_BertHandsome I’m curious now. I generally just go to the local pharmacy. I’m assuming every..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…FE

via TweetDeck in reply to DrStephR

@_BertHandsome @SuperCroup I saw some drip shouting yesterday about how Gladys needs to publish the suicide figures..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…cu

via TweetDeck in reply to _BertHandsome

@_BertHandsome @SuperCroup YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHY HAVEN’T YOU BEEN TOLD OH WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO THAT DATA.

via TweetDeck in reply to _BertHandsome

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome Ah, I thought you meant the transaction list. But yes, the vaccination hotline does indeed have some nice chaps.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome Since the b-word applies to me I should complain about being given a different brand of flu vaccine this year.

@AFlanagan Ah yes, I forgot about the more, um, personal connection. That could be a thing too. Hoping that his com..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…0z

via TweetDeck in reply to AFlanagan

@SuperCroup @_BertHandsome Have you checked your immunisation record with Medicare? pic.twitter.com/6u3eAotQXh

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@AFlanagan I mean he’s perfect, right? He presumably wasn’t there, so can simply parrot the talking points and job done!

via TweetDeck in reply to AFlanagan

@_BertHandsome @SuperCroup And all the staff at the hubs will be clocked on as NSW Health staff so there’s no rush..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…pv

via TweetDeck in reply to _BertHandsome

@AFlanagan Ministers are rotated through a “You’re taking to the media today” routine, and they’re giving the day’s..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Fd

via TweetDeck in reply to AFlanagan

@SuperCroup Well there you go. It’ll be in a pile of paperwork somewhere waiting for data entry. Is in on your vaccination record?

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@SuperCroup Mine is, but then I did mine at the GP whose practice is extremely online. Yours was at a vaccination centre?

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@sorifith @dobes Yeah it’s like he’s never even heard of the things Jesus said and did. But then there’s never been..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ca

via TweetDeck in reply to sorifith

Carmond_K Eeny Meeny Miny Mo grab a Gannet by the toe… pic.twitter.com/E2wIsED0jf

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:39 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@kels_316 @Ex_spurt @dobes Some of the replies are quite amusing.

via TweetDeck in reply to kels_316

JonPiccini Journalists: ‘wow turns out governments have been lying about not using their vast intelligence powers to spy on in..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5D

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:24 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Lol even I can put together several coherent theological arguments for why this goose is full of shit.

That said,..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LK

Listening to the @lawfarepodcast “Florida Man Regulates Social Media” pca.st/gja41qfc This attempt to limit..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jq

via Twitter Web App

@GordyPls @scarydan @BundyB In which case I’m more for the beer-opening. Let’s see that. But take your shirt off first.

via TweetDeck in reply to GordyPls

drphiliplee1 Sidebar Dickie, please get yourself vaccinated. I don’t want to see you get COVID. Protect yourself, and help prote..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LJ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 7:08 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

drphiliplee1 The fact you’d consider us doing otherwise speaks more to your mindset than ours.

Good day to you sir.

drphiliplee1 What’s up Dickie, account created July 2021 and exclusively anti mask and distancing, thank you for your question…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…m4

@scarydan @BundyB @GordyPls Exactly and this is why @GordyPls needs to step up snd contribute to our wellbeing. With a livestream.

via TweetDeck in reply to scarydan

markhumphries It’s easy to just enjoy the headlines from satirical sites like @TheShovel, but there’s so much gold in the article..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uZ

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 7:01 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

1. Important competition, please enter and please retweet.

2. Excellent jerkbird action for @dobes and @purserj. twitter.com/BirdlifeOz/sta…

@BundyB @GordyPls @scarydan Well if @GordyPls prefers he can livestream something like that. I think we just need more livestreams.

via TweetDeck in reply to BundyB

keithedwards I want one day achieve this level of calm pic.twitter.com/C4yddk7lZT

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:53 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

Scarfolk Here’s the latest guidance. pic.twitter.com/ZrEMi2ZpFs

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:52 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

EdgeofSports The entire Kaepernick saga on one sign. twitter.com/_sjpeace_/stat…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:50 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@JasmineQuilter @GreenJ Yes, the po-faced rectitude gets a bit much. I quite like, for example, how @AuSenate and..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…03

via TweetDeck in reply to JasmineQuilter

@GreenJ And not at all stress-inducing.

via TweetDeck in reply to GreenJ

OldBobCyprus One of the guests on BBC radio 4 just now:
“Nigel Farage joining GB news is a rare case of a Rat boarding a sinking ship”
💯

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:40 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@GreenJ The authorities should add some game-like jeopardy to the process, like messaging you with clues in the hou..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…9c

via TweetDeck in reply to GreenJ

RodMullin Can you pull the light off for me 😬 twitter.com/tyler_posting/…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:18 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian I’m also thinking about what Target Three might look like, just in case. Maybe a livestreamed recording of a panel..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7o

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:13 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian Over the next three days I’ll also start locking in some guests. I’ve been a bit slack about that.

Anyway, you hav..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fM

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:13 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian TARGET ONE ACHIEVED! Thanks everyone, “The 9pm Late Winter Series 2021” is go. So that’s four episodes of The 9pm E..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Bn

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 6:13 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@trentyarwood @jpwarren I get the feeling that ANAO knows how to computer better than most government agencies do.

via TweetDeck in reply to trentyarwood

So guess who has two thumbs and ended up sleeping all afternoon?

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

jrhennessy time to refresh the Q+A format pic.twitter.com/o13QEA78P9

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:53 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

themapkiwi New Map: Averaged Landscape Colours Of New Zealand

Showing the average value of satellite imagery across d..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6F

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:38 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@MattSainsb Not only racist, also completely wrong.

via TweetDeck in reply to MattSainsb

@fictillius @NewtonMark Not a bad name for it, because a certain style of journalism is always looking for things t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jB

via TweetDeck in reply to fictillius

NewtonMark These twats have limitless access and more detail than anyone, but they’re fundamentally confused about basics that..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…KB

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:26 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

NewtonMark Personally if I had health officials on 24x7 speed dial and able to answer all of my questions, I wouldn’t be confu..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nk

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:26 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

NewtonMark Convinced that multicultural communities requiring outreach from health authorities are doing fine, and the populat..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…vP

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:26 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@cameronwilson @crikey_news I’m thinking the key here, Cam, would for the TikTok video to be an army generally read..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2y

via TweetDeck in reply to cameronwilson

cameronwilson Great timing for my first opinion piece for ⁦@crikey_news⁩:

To save NSW, Gladys Berejiklian must create a TikTok a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…AT

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:18 PM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@Jestingrabbit @abcnews Which is kinda what all* the modelling said from the very beginning. :)

* Figure of speech..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…p8

via TweetDeck in reply to Jestingrabbit

paulkidd NSW health min @BradHazzard just said that Covid-19 is the ‘second pandemic we’ve had in 100 years,’ and referred t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…50

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 11:51 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

ASPI_org This @zdnetaustralia article by @stilgherrian mentions @ASPI_ICPC’s new policy brief ‘Exfiltrate, encrypt, extort’..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…U3

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:51 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@19bk69 @NewtonMark Where all the “Metro tunnels” are being dug. Exactly.

via TweetDeck in reply to 19bk69

@Rodney_Todd @tomasseytw Cool. :) I get a bit thingy about public health messaging because I was minority involved..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xg

via TweetDeck in reply to Rodney_Todd

NewtonMark Tiktok dude was right, but Gladys is hiding cases. twitter.com/jxeeno/status/…

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:05 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@Rodney_Todd @tomasseytw That’s all a bit unfocused, sorry. I was in a mood after having this rant on the weekend t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…w6

@Rodney_Todd @tomasseytw So even though a new top-level number might seem bad, it might be less bad than a smaller..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…uV

@Rodney_Todd @tomasseytw I wasn’t talking about the TikTok stuff, really. But some people are taking the overall n..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…SF

@Rodney_Todd @tomasseytw OK then. :) Reading back, I think Tom and I are possibly looking at this differently, so t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Dj

via TweetDeck in reply to Rodney_Todd

@cameronwilson Where is the nearest Ecuador embassy?

via TweetDeck in reply to cameronwilson

Anyway, you hav..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fM

It’s Monday morning, so it’s time to listen to @theharryshearer’s “Le Show” pca.st/j8sb4qxd

via Twitter Web App

GPirret Noodle delivery boy, Tokyo 1935 pic.twitter.com/pqt5qyqlgJ

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 10:14 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@jonstribling @joannejacobs Indeed, though we’re all red wattlebirds and magpies and crimson rosellas here at the moment, mostly.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonstribling

@joannejacobs Yeah I’m getting the feeling that they’re all thinking the time has come.

via TweetDeck in reply to joannejacobs

@JustJimWillDo They’re on BST atm though so they’ve opened up an hour ago.

via TweetDeck in reply to JustJimWillDo

@mediahunter I first thought it might just be because they were out again after the wind and snow days, but today I..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…lB

via TweetDeck in reply to mediahunter

@expectproblems This is all both disturbing and highly appropriate.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

@GavFunky @jonkudelka Everyone needs a hobby, so hats off to you.

via TweetDeck in reply to GavFunky

@expectproblems I hate to think what you’ll be like in your 60s and 70s.

via TweetDeck in reply to expectproblems

The magpies are rowdy again today. I think the older pair — well they’re the biggest pair so I assume oldest — aretwitter.com/i/web/status/1…CXGZ

@CptHollingworth @expectproblems @DrRhysPockett I’ve been thinking about grabbing this software but then the last t..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jJ

via TweetDeck in reply to CptHollingworth

Listening to today’s @abcnews Coronacast, “It’s not getting worse… but it’s also not getting better” pca.st/qciz5oe7

via Twitter Web App

This deserves a solid retweet too. Magpie knows what’s what. twitter.com/SuperCroup/sta…

@jonkudelka Comrade! Do not be revealing plans!

via TweetDeck in reply to jonkudelka

@riskybusiness @glengyron @dobes Fair point. As you guys say, she’s not looking her best these days.

via TweetDeck in reply to riskybusiness

@glengyron @dobes @riskybusiness I’m just waiting for her to turn into a psychotically racist Iggy Pop.

via TweetDeck in reply to glengyron

shambrookben Wait THIS is why the frito workers were striking? Like in supported them just on the principal of it before but fuc..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fn

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 9:20 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@dobes @riskybusiness These are all valid lifestyle choices. Don’t be so judgey.

via TweetDeck in reply to dobes

@uwuhartley Yeah that’s a factor too. It really does cause their brains to explode.

via TweetDeck in reply to uwuhartley

@reselsnark Yes indeed, we seem to have an endless supply.

via TweetDeck in reply to reselsnark

I suspect the stats will show that to be my tweet of the month, although currently this one is winning. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

Thanks for the DMs of appreciation from people who couldn’t retweet that for “career reasons”, not even this slight..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Tk

stilgherrian The problem with Katie Hopkins being dropped is that I’ll lose opportunities to keep retweeting this. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 9:12 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)

“NSW government furious after realising Dan Andrews called them slow last month” chaser.com.au/national/nsw-g…

Bobosphere And if I refuse? pic.twitter.com/HEt8w3n2yh

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:05 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

By which we mean dusty with a scattering of dead moths. twitter.com/TheIronMonk3/s…

As we start a fresh week, “The 9pm Late Winter Series 2021” crowdfunding campaign sits at just a smidge over 90% of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…LA

Further alleged plans and links to quite a few interesting things may be found in the Weekly Wrap, of course. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

Mon plan: Slow start; work through a vast list of small tasks, awaiting news which may or may not affect my plans;..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Qm

Winter continues in the Blue Mountains today but with less wind. pic.twitter.com/IJ1ft0sKPU

Monday. Please observe all safety precautions. Maintain a healthy balance in your fluids, both internal and external. Monday.

Histreepix The Beatles get the dance to ‘YMCA’ tragically, ludicrously, wrong. 1965. pic.twitter.com/1fKGa2oDUy

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:46 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I remember when I turned 50. My GP said: “So Stil, two things. One, happy birthday for last week. Two, our relation..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…S7

OK so I don’t know if they skipped their screening tests. But in Australia, with an actual health system, talk to a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Wt

This for the ladies, 100%. And for everyone, do your regular screening tests no matter what. A friend has apparentl..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…z6

SharnelleVella I found a lump in my breast this year, I had two mammograms and surgery while restrictions were in place - do not r..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…X7

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 12:16 AM, Jul 19th, 2021 via TweetDeck)

@JonoH Oh OK then maybe we are on the same page.

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoH

@JonoH Add some mint too, I reckon, and perhaps chilli.

@JonoH OK, that’d work. I was thinking it’d need some citrus or something acidic with it.

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoH

@JonoH Hmmm. Not sure I’d like the coconut in it, but I’d certainly give it a try.

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoH

@JonoH And so it is. A bar I sometimes go to — or used to in the Beforetimes — had a fine range of Japanese whiskies.

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoH

@JonoH Well I wouldn’t know about the latter. But Roku gin is good value here these days, AUD 55 a bottle, and I am..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…nR

via TweetDeck in reply to JonoH