In Sydney NSW AU to 31 Aug

March 11th, 2022

@ApostrophePong But also the amount of rain we’ve had in eastern Australia these past few weeks is also insane.

@ApostrophePong Yeah March is incredibly late for snow kinda anywhere on that side of the planet!

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to ApostrophePong

To be fair I also had gin and whisky and wine, and also a little duck.

Is 11.45pm too late to have breakfast or is all the beer adequate?

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets, again.

MadameGilflurt Friday morning Paul Newman, to see you into the weekend. You’re welcome. pic.twitter.com/uGECQtBy7g

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 7:28 PM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

OK I AM GOING TO LUNCH WITH FRIENDS FROM MELBOURNE NOW SO YOU HAD BETTER SORT OUT THIS MESS BEFORE I GET BACK.

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

@Rob_Stott There’s a whole bunch of landfill and waste products jokes just sitting there ready to me made. @Leo_Puglisi6

via TweetDeck in reply to Rob_Stott

@RJMajik @SerenasSoapbox @TrainLinkWest I don’t mind the trains as trains, but yes I would be happy for the coal to..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…eU

via TweetDeck in reply to RJMajik

@genericitis @joshgnosis @Drag0nista @NewtonMark My memory of that day is a bit patchy because (a) it was a long ti..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…u8

via TweetDeck in reply to genericitis

FFS how is faffing about on a website a “better customer experience” than just emailing you to say what I need? pic.twitter.com/0ydwl4JPnZ

@genericitis @joshgnosis Ah yes, that was indeed with @joshgnosis and @Drag0nista at West Ryde, and it was… gasp!..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Cc

via TweetDeck in reply to genericitis

stilgherrian Ideally, you’d point them to a specific episode. Your podcast app probably has a “Share” button. Or you can just te..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…zS

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:17 PM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

stilgherrian Reminder: My current crowdfunder is just 47% of the way to Target One with a little less than a week to go. Please..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…te

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:17 PM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

@stufromoz Maybe next time. :) I’ll give you some warning.

via TweetDeck in reply to stufromoz

@jonnosan303 Dunno, sorry. But it did look like they were trying to turn around the trains as quickly as they could.

via TweetDeck in reply to jonnosan303

OMFG! The Eddy Avenue escalator is finally open! pic.twitter.com/BtCe7e7iuh

@Jayne13 That is indeed the question but you seem to be halfway there. :) stilgherrian.com/essay/a-challe…

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to Jayne13

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets.

AthertonKD Me: I’ll go into the @PopSci to explain the steel hedgehog tank traps popsci.com/technology/cze…

Ukraine: we will go..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…fI

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 10:11 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

StruggleDisplay My 8yr old just walked up to the fridge and said “do I need food or do I want food” and now he’s the resident adult in our house

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:59 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

I hope you’re finding these railway timetable tweets as exciting as I am.

cameronwilson Going to name my firstborn Gunnpod pic.twitter.com/tGmzS4QD2P

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 9:34 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

eslavin_stripes For anyone writing about Polish MiG proposals, quick note: the band is Rammstein. The air base is Ramstein. pic.twitter.com/d8bDfEVNx8

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 9:27 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@NewtonMark Very much so. Everyone knows it’s a mess this week and now it’s Friday so, you know, fuck it.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NewtonMark

Even the inbound trains from Penrith are a mess. Despite what it says in the app, they just announced this train wi..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Gj

The Great Western Highway isn’t as busy as I thought it would be.

Springwood, where we can see a poor stranded . A handful of people alight from the coach, a handful of..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…ln

gtconway3d Mr. President, how do you see this all ending in Ukraine?

“The windmills. They don’t work. They’re too expensive…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ty

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 8:24 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

My taxi driver earlier confirmed this theory. He has worked as a coach driver and is seeing coaches from all over…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…XS

“There are only two passengers,” I meant. No passengers have been eaten so far. twitter.com/stilgherrian/s…

No one joins at Bullaburra. Don’t worry, I won’t list every stop.

Not a . The last coach was about 20 minutes before this one. I am one of two passengers joining at Went..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CO

TrainLinkWest Trains are not running between Penrith and Lithgow in both directions due to landslips at Katoom..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Pf

via Salesforce - Social Studio (retweeted on 7:55 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Twitter for iPhone)

LiamThorpECHO Orwell couldn’t have dreamt this one up pic.twitter.com/GjhEvmHMRR

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:57 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

simonahac how it started. how it’s going.
“modern liberal” “independent
l..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…WJ

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:53 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Twitter Web App)

MysteriosoX Just thinking back to when Edward de Bono proposed using Marmite to bring peace to the Middle East pic.twitter.com/nMkDgKBSg4

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 6:53 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via Twitter Web App)

Censorship of private conversations, eh? Well done, India. twitter.com/iam_anandv/sta…

via Twitter Web App

via Twitter Web App in reply to stilgherrian

My new band name is Jellyfish Shutdown. twitter.com/GuardianAus/st…

lcsenecal Trump: (feigning concern) gas prices are hurting my supporters

Also Trump: send me your money ‘cause I want a new..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…q1

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:40 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

history_gf @PplsCityCouncil Chicago’s proposed police budget is three times the military budget of Ukraine.

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:39 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

PplsCityCouncil LAPD & LASD have a combined budget bigger than the Ukrainian military vice.com/en/article/dyp…

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:38 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

PplsCityCouncil “Fund the police” 🤔🤔🤔 pic.twitter.com/RmbzSh9L9X

via Twitter for iPhone (retweeted on 6:38 AM, Mar 11th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

Well, @dobes, I see that @davpope is putting us in a cheery mood today. pic.twitter.com/S0kqqoa5Is

@corduroy @TrainLinkWest That said, I completely understand that they’ve got so many track outages that they’ll be..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ay

via TweetDeck in reply to corduroy

@kels_316 @CARROT_app [Nods.] Yep, very much a stand-in-the-rain gig. Still, a more realistic environment for the trainees.

via TweetDeck in reply to kels_316

@kels_316 @CARROT_app You doing a droney thing or a training thing?

via TweetDeck in reply to kels_316

@kels_316 @CARROT_app Still, there’s no three-digit numbers there, which is a bonus.

I see that @TrainLinkWest has given up all hope of any Blue Mountains trains until Monday at the earliest.

(The tr..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…IL

Fri plan: Early start (obviously); bus(es) and train(s) to Sydney, which will be an adventure; reading en route; er..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…8i

The Sun has not yet risen, but today the Blue Mountains is expecting further respite from the Great Sog. However it..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…x6

Friday. The old routines will prove unsuccessful. Three new daily tasks will be required, but only one of them toda..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Ud