In Sydney NSW AU to 31 Aug

March 25th, 2022

@AbstractCode No, it was a thing that if I pursued it would have definitely been be causing a scene about other peo..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…gj

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to AbstractCode

@corduroy Maybe, though they try to not run early in case people want to join mid-run.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to corduroy

Not causing a scene. Nearly though.

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets, again.

@IkramulIslamAs8 And how does that relate to me catching a late evening train in Sydney?

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to IkramulIslamAs8

Four sleeps to Budget Night.

Discussing but definitely not drinking “Zombie Brain Shots” because it all seems totally disgusting. myrecipes.com/recipe/zombie-…

wonderofscience Amazing octopus stretching its tentacles to form a huge balloon filmed by EVNautilus at a depth of around 1,600 met..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…qK

via TweetDeck (retweeted on 12:39 PM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

Graunched but not licked.

Airminded “an illuminated medieval manuscript showing the Loch Ness Monster” pic.twitter.com/w4vqDi3JIk

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 12:23 PM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@jpwarren I believes so, yes. Cows With Knives.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to jpwarren

Attn: @SuperCroup. I know you’re not in Victoria but FREE WOMBAT PATTERNS. twitter.com/PubLibrariesVi…

Ageinvestigates Trial now surreal. Ben Roberts-Smith’s barrister, Arthur Moses, attacks witness Andrew Hastie for laughing at a jok..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…kx

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 11:35 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

NewtonMark (The “bonus” was a Morrison promise. What the hell did you expect?) twitter.com/Jo_Tovey/statu…

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:35 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

jeamland When you’re absolutely done with SmallTalk and everything it stands for. pic.twitter.com/OfdyP3c9gJ

via Tweetbot for iΟS (retweeted on 11:34 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

“What Island Nations Have to Say on Indo-Pacific Geopolitics” carnegieendowment.org/2022/03/23/wha… via @CarnegieEndow, which may..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…sd

via Twitter for iPhone

crikey_news Hillsong Church is attempting to crack down on dissenters and find out who has been leaking information to Crikey a..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…R6

via Buffer (retweeted on 11:03 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via Tweetbot for iΟS)

@SuperCroup No no, I can accept the gritty reality of… well… of everything.

via TweetDeck in reply to SuperCroup

@noxio_Ous Sauce was added after the photo. I’d run out of hands.

via TweetDeck in reply to noxio_Ous

Sydney Central station, the new concourse. I’ve also worked out a way to skip one of the tram journeys. pic.twitter.com/wD6t7Gm83q

Passing the Hill of Dead Pets.

@expectproblems It was dangerous too, at least in the dream.

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to expectproblems

@NickyWill100 I departed long ago but I am fully equipped. :)

via Tweetbot for iΟS in reply to NickyWill100

Catching the earlier bus means I have time for a celebratory sausage roll at Springwood. It’s the size of a stallio..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…HV

Last night I dreamed that @expectproblems and I had been recruited to a secret intelligence organisation run by a young Derek Jacobi.

Reminder: You have less than a week to solve the dead pets challenge. (The deadline was extended to 31 March at 9pm..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3r

Stages 1 and 2. The taxi was prompt and the buses not early, so I’m on the 0726 rail replacement bus rather than th..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…95

Mobile. Taxi then bus then train then train then tram then tram then train. And that’s just before lunch! Unless I..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…19

@aqualung I am, though not for the reasons it should be engaging me.

via TweetDeck in reply to aqualung

Fri plan: 0741 Bus then train(s) to Sydney; various errands along George St; 1230 back maintenance, Darlinghurst; 1..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CL

BFriedmanDC ok this is funny pic.twitter.com/mXORSaAOGi

via Twitter for Android (retweeted on 6:10 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

TheOnion Boasting of an exciting new experience for die-hard fans who want to “join the rebellion” against their homosexual..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…jK

via Sprout Social (retweeted on 6:01 AM, Mar 25th, 2022 via TweetDeck)

The Great Sog continues in the Blue Mountains for another day. Moist! pic.twitter.com/PU7oT3d1MA

Friday. Divide it into four portions and share it with two friends and a colleague. Decide randomly who will receiv..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Of