My week of Monday 12 to Sunday 18 January 2015 was another unproductive one, thanks to the intestinal problems continuing. Or maybe it was a new one arriving. Either way, it was terrible.
I don’t think I’ll even bother putting a photograph on this post. It’s late enough as it is.
That said, this seems to have been the week that the Australian media returned to work, because I did four spots in total.
- Brandis takes the data-retention debate beyond logic, ZDNet Australia, 12 January 2015.
- On Tuesday, I spoke about various political hacks on Sydney radio 2UE.
- On Wednesday, I spoke about the #optuswrongtime network time failure on ASBC Radio’s AM.
- Also on Wednesday, I spoke about #optuswrongtime on ABC Gold Coast.
- On Thursday, I spoke about various technology issues on ABC News24, but I didn’t organise a recording.