Australia’s Attorney-General invents a whole new category of legal practice. A man who did not bomb Bangkok explains who to blame for everything that went wrong. And don’t worry, we’ve been officially reassured by NASA.
In this podcast, there’s talk of crime, terrorism, heroism, bestiality, emoji, necrophilia, and more.
If you’d like to comment on this episode, please add your comment below, or Skype to stilgherrian or phone Sydney +61 2 8011 3733.
Thank you, Media Freedom Citizenry!
This is the first of several episodes produced as part of The 9pm Urgent Hardware Refresh, a crowdfunding campaign to replace a dying computer, and upgrade my audio recording kit. It has proved remarkably successful, for which I am extremely grateful. My thanks go to so many people, but for this episode…
The TWO MINUTES HATE was sponsored by MEDIA FREEDOM LEADER Peter Lieverdink. The TONGUE LASHINGS were sponsored by A-GRADE EVANGELISTS FOR MEDIA FREEDOM Damon, and Brendan Forster. A CASUAL VERBALLING was sponsored by B-GRADE EVANGELIST FOR MEDIA FREEDOM Michael Neale. The words for ONE OF THREE WORDS were selected by FOOT SOLDIERS FOR MEDIA FREEDOM Iain Triffit, Stuart Young, Stephen Holmes, Wibbly le Mönde, Lucas James, and Mark Hollands.
My sincere thanks also go to the unnamed MEDIA FREEDOM CITIZENS who contributed.
Thanks also to new PREMIUM PINT subscriber Andrew Zammit, and generous one-off contributors Tim Bell, and Gary.
- Ruddock says change to environment law not necessary, ABC Radio’s PM, 19 August 2015.
- A shocking case of mistaken identity, Sunrise, 19 August 2015.
- No, An Asteroid Won’t Destroy Earth in September, The Weather Channel, 21 August 2015.
- Australian model questioned after being accused of being Bangkok bomber, Sydney Morning Herald, 19 August 2015.
- Virginia Trioli gives man timeout after he sleeps in her car, ABC TV via YouTube, 11 August 2015.
- 14-year-old girl charged following attempted armed robbery – Shellharbour, NSW Police, 23 August 2013.
- 20 of the most spectacular newspaper corrections ever, The Independent, 13 August 2015.
- Government leaks ‘gutless’ says Abetz, ABC News, 19 August 2015.
- Abetz claims he was misquoted by ABC, Courier Mail, 20 August 2015.
- The 9pm Edict theme by mansardian via The Freesound Project.
- Edict fanfare by neonaeon, via The Freesound Project.
- Elephant Stamp theme by Joshua Mehlman.
- Photograph of the Trinity atmospheric nuclear test, July 1945, by the US Government via Wikimedia Commons.
[Picture: Sunny Burns talking with Thai police. Image from Facebook via Sydney Morning Herald.]