The Howard government’s done some strange things this year. It’s decided that the army can somehow combat child sexual abuse (if the people involved and black and poor). It’s spending $6 billion on fighter-bombers the air force doesn’t want. It’s selling uranium to India. And more…
Which do you find the most annoying? Go to the website to vote!
And if you think I’ve missed out an important one, please add it in the comments.
Which of these Howard government acts do you find most annoying?
- Intervening in Aboriginal communities (38%, 5 Votes)
- Buying Super Hornet aircraft the RAAF doesn’t want (31%, 4 Votes)
- Selling uranium to India (8%, 1 Votes)
- Exporting more and more coal (0%, 0 Votes)
- None, they're all good and rational (23%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 13
Last week’s results: No-one thought Bono was a statesman striding the world or an inspiration for the 21st century. Combining the most popular responses, we find that Bono is, in fact, a wanker — a major 20th century musician who’s past his use-by date. No surprises there.