I’m chuffed! Inspired by the work of the Bonological Semiotics team, I coined my own Bonophone.
Bonorrhoea: A chronic disease which causes meaningless words to dribble from the mouth and, more usually, other orifices. Also known as “talking out one’s arse.”
The Institute for Bonological Semiotics asks: Bono is...? (Select up to 3 answers)
- A statesman striding the world (0%, 0 Votes)
- A major 20th century musician (21%, 6 Votes)
- Past his use-by date (21%, 6 Votes)
- An inspiration for the 21st century (0%, 0 Votes)
- A wanker (34%, 10 Votes)
- A waste of oxygen (10%, 3 Votes)
- Pointless (14%, 4 Votes)
- Amanda Vanstone (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 29
Bonus link: Netscape founder Marc Andreessen has a whole blog category about Bono.
Last week’s results: Clearly I’m the only one who’s getting moist over the return of Supernaut. Screw the lot of you.
Comments are now closed.