We’ve suffered the longest pre-election campaign in Australia’s history, and then an abnormally long 6-week “official” campaign instead of the usual 5. Finally, it’s the last week before polling day. Are you over the whole thing yet?
Or are you only now deciding to get interested? Or perhaps you’re looking forward to one final orgy of campaigning. Which is it? Go to the website to vote!
In this last weekend of election campaigning, are you...?
- Over it. We've heard it all before and we know the result. (25%, 6 Votes)
- Thanking the gods that there's just a few days to go. (42%, 10 Votes)
- Thinking you should finally start paying attention. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Ignoring the whole thing, politics is irrelevent. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Looking forward to one final orgy of campaigning. (29%, 7 Votes)
- Not an Australian voter. (4%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 24
Last week’s results: From the choices offered, most voters thought John Howard was the most disconnected from voters. Yes, Prime Minister, you are the problem, it seems. However a few people recognised that the Australian Democrats have had their day.
[Yes, I know the weekly poll hasn’t been weekly lately. It was a non-core promise. Deal with it.]
Tags: john howard
Comments are now closed.